With the Electrician Side Kick use bending, ohms law and resistor calculators. Run conduit like a pro with one quick measurement and the calculator will do the rest. Store new panels that you have installed and quickly jot notes down for quick look up.
Detailed break down of features:
- Switch between classic and modern menu modes with the settings button.
- Use preset drop down menus to quickly populate a 42 breaker slot panel to quickly label and identify a panel.
- Edit the panel later to add items that may have not been in the pre-populated menu and add your own items.
- Export the panel to an excel sheet and send it directly to your email for print out and place it in your panel, forget about using a pencil and pen to scratch out the old circuits just update the panel and reprint the new excel sheet and place it in your panel.
- Use the bending calculator to quickly calculate offsets for different conduit sizes.
- Use the ohms law calculator to calculate ohms, amps or even volts. This is makes it easy when you have only two of the items. It easily calculates the two together to output your result.
- Add notes quickly to the note pad and update later if needed.
- Includes an ethernet wiring chart that shows how to splice out cat5 and RJ45 ends.
- Use the resistor calculator to determine certain bands on the resistor and what they represent.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a multi tasking tool that gives them calculators and panel creation in the palm of there hand.
Thank You for your on going support!