Install this App to your target phone to track its location.
You could monitor or track the target phone with a browser all you need to do is to remember the target phone ID, which could easily be sent from the application.
Alternative usage could be to place a phone into your car to track its location.
Help keep track of your kids or aged parents.
Once installed the app will run hidden in the background and auto start on reboot. Do not need to on your GPS, but you need to enable "Use wireless networks"
This App is optimized for maximum battery life, target phone will hardly notice any decease in battery life. Does not depend on GPS for location, uses Wifi and cell towers of the carrier to determine phone location.
Require the minimum number of permission for this type of Application
1) Storage to keep track of phone location
2) Your location, so as to be able to know it location
3) Network Communication, - to let others know where the phone is
4) System tools to run in background.
To stop the tracking just uninstall the app.
Phone tracker, Location tracker, Device locator, Car finder, cell finder, cell tracker.
The use is for sending your location to a friend in case you get lost or have an accident. It will also signal the location of the phone in case you drop it. If two users have the app installed in their phones, the app can be used to keep track of each others location.
Using the two scrollbar menus, the user preselects the interval between emails and the maximum time to run the tracking for.
The default setting is 10 minute intervals for a 12 hour duration. This would send up to 73 emails, 1 to start and 4 an hour for 6 hours. You may wish to alter these settings depending on your intended use. If the signal is weak, a message will be skipped.
You also must preset the recipient email, but this should only have to be done once, and afterward the app should remember that address.
To set the email, tap the email setup button at the bottom of the landing page and then type your chosen target email in the upper white Text Input box of the new page which appears. Leave no spaces (for example email@example.com ). Then tap the middle button to save the address permanently (unless you change it later). Check that the correct email is saved by tapping the lower button.
You may wish to add a short comment in the white Text Box. This cannot be changed in the middle of a round of tracking.
Now when you have it all set up, tap Start to begin tracking. When you are done with using it, remember to tap Stop.
If the location is temporarily unavailable, no email will be sent, so the number of emails received may be less than the maximum number expected.
The app will continue running in the background until it is stopped, and does not need to be visible on the screen to work.
These groups can also be plotted to display map overlays with color differentiators for each group
* Family -- Blue
* Friends -- Green
* Work -- Orange
* Others -- Pink
* No Group -- Black
Your information is completely private and none of the information leaves your device.
Support for map overlay dialogs is coming soon.
Please send me an email if you have requests, if any, for new features. Also,
PLEASE RATE THE APP when you get a chance.
How to measure the distance/area?
1. Find the location on the map manually (by moving the map and zooming) or use the search option from the top menu. Search option allows you to just type the name of any city, street, landmark etc. in the world and it will be displayed in the center of the map.
2. Use the red marker form the top menu to add many markers on the map. They may represent your route in case of distance measurement or the boundary of your estate in case of area measurement.
3. The distance/area calculation result will be displayed in the left top corner of the screen.
1. If you press the Settings button you can customize the application behavior.
2. From the Settings menu you can change the type of measurement – area/distance.
3. You can change also the metric system: meters/miles.
4. You can change the map type: hybrid (satellite image with street names)/satellite/road.
5. Viewfinder can be turned on/off using the viewfinder button from the top menu.
6. You can move markers using your finger to adjust them to a specific position.
7. You can tap on each marker to see the details.
8. You can remove each marker in marker details window.
9. The last location search result will be displayed at the next application startup.
Pressing "My Location" button in the menu will pan to current GPS location and pressing "Search" button will pan to where you specified, such as a location, a city, or address.
The "Email" menu button allows to send the measurement results to your chosen recipient. The "Settings" menu button allows to choose your favourite metric system and satellite overlay mode.
More from developer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.mori.androsamba (Network Places NEW)
You might have to uninstall old version manually. Sorry!
Freeware! If you have the demand for Android connecting to a computer, for example, viewing photos or watching movies, you will find that it is suitable for this App!
Support open remote documents!
Support upload to window share!
The new Desktop Quick Links shortcut!
Fast picture browsing!
New floating video playback, and can change the size, move the window; files can also be read& play on Window Share.
Support for subtitles.
*We're looking for translators in many more languages.
SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download support for files and folders. You can rename, delete, and view media files. Browse and transfer intents are available for third party applications. Root access is not needed.
The advanced video player is also embedded to help to play video in your phone and it is totally free！ The video player supports all the most popular video formats without any conversion. Its smart core technology auto detects video formats, subtitles and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
The implementation is in progress,any suggestion is welcome!
Tags. innocomm, Samba, windows, share, upload, download, CIFS, printer, linux, shared drive, sync, macbook share, network places , mori
File Manager is moved to another account. This version will NOT under maintenance anymore!
Please install the new version which supports both phones and tablets from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.eddie.filemanagerex
and uninstall the old one manually.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
File Manager for Android 4.0 up on tablets. The file manager supports 1024 up px. resolution on screen width and is list based as what we used to on PC. It fully follows Android Design concept and supports the elegant Holo theme. User can browse, view, rename, copy, move, delete files/folders and create new folders through it. The File Manager is simple, easy, and fast. It's sure the best choice for Android tablets.
The Street Runner offers “Speed control” and many kinds of “Running mode”. You can run this app with Treadmill or Exercise Bike to simulate “Running outdoors”.
Key features for Street Runner:
ㄧ Three types of traffic routing: drivers, bicycle riders and walkers.
ㄧ Four ways for indicating target locations: clicking on the Google map, typing keyword, full or partial address, geometric coordinates.
ㄧ My Favorites: Save or load your favorite routes.
ㄧ Recommend Routes: Load default scenic route.
ㄧ HUD (Head up Display) board: It shows the speed, mileage and time.
ㄧ Course sketch: We draw path and location locater in a sketch. Users could know their current position and orientation during the route.
○ Speed control: Set the running speed to fixed speed.
○ Running mode: Street Runner supports “Start to goal”,”By distance”,”By time” and “Free”mode.
○ Users could show or hide HUD board and Course sketch dynamically.
* When recording the street view, a fast INTERNET connection is required.
Tags. innocomm, googel map, streetview, street view, runner, location, treadmill, exercise bike