Less is more
Enjoy the surprise
Do not get used to it
One cocktail a day
And you will be smiling like a rainbow
This app gives you 25 of the most popular cocktail drink recipes, try them all, but not at the same time of course ;)
All you need is a mixer to mix and the ingredients.
Here are the 5 Reasons why you should buy this app:
ADVANTAGE 1: “DAYS LEFT WIDGET”
Never miss any Important “Dates” anymore!!! “My Reminder Widgets Pro” can help you to ESCAPE FROM EXCUSES & EMBARRASSMENT. Yes!! By using this app you CANNOT MISS YOUR:
•Insurance payment etc
ADVANTAGE 2: “DAYS SINCE WIDGET”
There is a fact that “ANYTHING YOU PRACTICE FOR 21 DAYS BECOMES YOUR HABIT” (Provided it is a Good Habit), “My Reminder Widgets Pro” can help you to keep track of your habits by using “Days Since” Widget. Believe me! It will be a motivator for you.
ADVANTAGE 3: “DAYS & TIME LEFT / SINCE WIDGET”
You can even use “My Reminder Widgets Pro” to prepare for Time Critical Exams like CAT, GRE, IELTS and any Mock tests etc. Besides tracking Days Left or Days Since, Reminder Widgets can also be used as Time Counter which can be used to CALCULATE TIME LEFT OR TIME TAKEN to accomplish a task.
ADVANTAGE 4: “QUICK NOTES WIDGET”
Quick Notes Widgets helps you:
•To have your tasks for the day
•To write any Favorite Quotes
•To memorize Word of the Day
•To note any telephone numbers, email ids etc
It is available in 3 different sizes and 4 different colors.
ADVANTAGE 5: “MONEY BACK GUARANTEE”
“Deepsman Apps” are known for its Quality, Creativity and Reliability.
Try it for ONE FULL DAY and if not satisfied, get FULL Refund.
“FULL REFUND IS AVAILABLE WITHIN 24 HRS OF PURCHASE”. If you are not satisfied with this app mail to email@example.com within 24 hrs of purchase suggesting, "What needs to be improved?" Your refund will be processed.
AVAILABLE WIDGET SIZES:
Quick Notes (2x2), (3x3), (4x4)
Days Left / Since Counter (1x1)
Days & Time Left/Since Counter (2x2)
If you love this app and got benefited by this PLEASE SHARE THIS APP TO YOUR FRIENDS & POST YOUR REVIEWS @ GOOGLE PLAY. It will be a great encouragement for me to develop more such interesting and useful apps for you. If you have any suggestions to share please feel free to mail me to: firstname.lastname@example.org
・レシピ追加 or 投稿
On your home screen, we have nine main categories, offering suggestions for caipirinhas, shots, classic cocktails, among others. Moreover, you can still give decorating tips for cocktails, how to mount your bar and the different types of cups and bowls that you can use.
With Cocktail Recipes app, you can easily make cocktails at home.
Cocktail Recipes is the best application for making Cocktail Recipes in entire Google Play.
Cocktail Recipes supported five international language i.e, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese.
Browse for a particular drink, search by drink name,drink type, drink color, similar drink whatever fits your needs.
No need of much expertise as Simple Instructions make all recipes easy.
Cook Cocktail Recipes shows you method for preparation, ingredients required for making every drink recipe. Have a favorite drink?
Add it to your list of favorites for easy access.
Feature of Cocktail Recipes:
>>browse by base drink
>>browse by type drink
>>browse by similar drink
>>browse by color drink
>>Favorite drinks can be added in to favorite list
>>Multiple Languages supported
Download the app now...!! Enjoy Cocktails...!!
Such as :
Peach and honey smoothie
Banana and milo smoothie
Banana coconut smoothie
Peach, pear & fresh ginger weight loss smoothies
Thick shakes with chunky choc cookies
Mixed berry smoothie
Banana energiser shake
Banana yoghurt muffins
Banana and malt breakfast shake
Reduced-fat banana milkshake
Strawberry & banana weight loss smoothies
Breakfast on the go
Dairy-free berry smoothie
Highlight Feature :
Less Size App
Fast & easy to Read
Lightweight your phone, Load data from could.
Less button and menu, Easy to use
Now we have 90 smoothie recipes menus. If you like drink recipes from this application we will append more.
Please enjoy your drink with The Smoothie Recipes application.
Organize your days till Christmas, your Mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick's day, vacation, your anniversary or any events that you don't want to forget. Never miss an important day again!
★ (This is the FREE LIGHT version!) ★
This is a countdown widget for your home screen to remind you of the meaningful dates in your life.
It shows the number of weeks/days/hours/mins left to (or after from) a specified date. You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping on them. You can export and import widget datas too.
You must set a title and a date. After these you can set optionally:
- set time
- set counter and title backcolor and forecolor
- choose an icon (from the available ~140 nice pictures)
- background transparency (0,80,100%)
- choose from six counting modes:
-- day (counts in days only, use event date only the time doesn't matter, default is 00:00)
-- hour (counts in hours only, use event date + event hour only)
-- automatic (defult in days only mode -> switch to hours only mode in the last day -> finally shows minutes only in the last hour, use event date + time too.)
-- D-H-M (counts in days, hours and mins all at once, but it only works with 3x1 widget size!)
-- W-D (counts in week and days)
- set a reminder
- set repeating (in days only)
There are three widget size:
- 1x1 size shows ONLY the days, hours or mins by right of choosed counting mode.
- 2x1 and 3x1 size shows the same like 1x1 but has bigger fonts and picture.
- With 3x1 size you can choose D-H-M counting mode and it will shows days, hours and mins all at once.
You can resize the widgets if you have Android 4.1 version or above. When you resize its layout has change.
(watch the instruction video to see how to!)
Available languages: Hungarian, English / German (Inkey Uno), Italian (Nicola Ventricelli), Czech / Slovak (Marek Bednář), Romanian (Claudiu Condurache), Russian (Ekaterina Kuritcina), French (Jean-Marie Bauwens), Portuguese (Tati Lima), Turkish (Tuğba Özer), Dutch (Naomi Kruijsbergen), Arabic (Samer Al Kaabi), Chinese CN/TW/HK (Spitta Aspeaciare), Spanish (Nicholas Gelio), Polish (Arkadiusz Pietrzak), Norwegian (Ingeborg Kjellberg), Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian (Eduard Vrhovec)
◄ In PREMIUM VERSION ►
- event loading from Google Calendar
- no widget export restriction
- 100 new vibrant color
- invidual sound for reminder
- Ad free
◄ HOW TO USE ►
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a main application! Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger. In the popup menu choose Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and select the Widgets tab.
2. Find and select the Event Countdown Widget to add your screen.
◄ IMPORTANT! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE! ►
- If you can't find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
- If you use any task killer or mem cleaner app, it kills the counter!
- If the layout doesn't change when you resize OR YOU CAN'T RESIZE with android version 4.0 or below it's an Android fault. Only 4.1 or above version support widget resize!
- If you don't know what is widget and can't add it to your homescreen!! It's not a fault! Please see the examp video and read the How to Use description!
- If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
It is Widget applications that to display simple memo, remaining or past date on the Home screen.
- In Common
1) Easy to check on your Home screen.
2) A realistic preview.
3) Various background and text color settings.
4) Selectable background shape.
- D-Day Counter
1) No time delay of 30 minute compared to ordinary widgets.
2) Using the 'Preset' can enter dates conveniently to the 100-day increments.
3) Emotional expressions using various emoticons.
4) Convenient input through the reuse of existing data.
5) Freely selectable Notification time.
6) Convenient sharing features.
- Memo Widget
1) Various widget size.
2) Changeable widget size.
3) Various background and text option settings.
1. Installation of the widget.
1) On the Home screen, click Menu → Add → Widgets → D-day counter.
2) Set Title, Date, Text color, Background color and other settings.
3) Using the preview, Make sure that you create the design you want.
4) Touch the Apply button will appear on your Home screen.
2. Use of existing data.
1) Open the list by pressing the Calendar or Widget List button.
2) Calendar list is the phone's calendar data.
3) Widget List that was used in the existing widget.
4) When you touch the list of import item, and will automatically be applied to the edit screen.
3. Use the given date.
1) Shows Automatically calculated date list based on 'Pick Date'
2) D-Day button shows each 100 days list that include specific date.
3) Days button shows each 100 days list that exclude specific date.
4. Use of emoticons.
1) In the upper right-hand corner of the widget to display emoticons.
2) 20 types of emoticons with five colors.
1) You can set an alarm that is displayed in the notification bar in the specified time of D-Day or D-1.
2) This feature is not supported on the free version.
1) Using 'Share' can share by applications like 'Email, SMS' etc.
2) Share the title and date of D-Day.
3) This feature is not supported on the free version.
7. Save and Load
1) Save entire widget data to SD Card by Edit → widget list → Save.
2) Saved file path is sdcard/MaxCom/Dday/dday.db.
3) Load widget data from SD Card by Edit → widget list → Load.
4) The saved file will be overwritten with the Current file.
If there is no corresponding data on backuped file, some widget may not use anymore.
1. Before specified date : D-X, specified date : D-Day, After specified date : D+X
2. Free version includes ads and some features are not able to use.
1. Users of earlier than Ver. 2.0.0 cannot use the existing widget continuously, Because data structure was changed.
2. However, the data of earlier than Ver. 2.0.0 will be automatically transferred to a new version.
3. Previous data can be checked on 'Widget List'.
For more information, please refer to the developer blog http://maxcom-en.blogspot.com
Whether you're entertaining guests, throwing a party, or just feel like a cocktail in the comfort of your own home, the Barssentials Drink Guide can help you get more out of your home's liquor cabinet. Recipe books make for a nice coffee table decoration but their usefulness is limited when you find you don't have the necessary ingredients to make the cocktails. Web sites dedicated to cocktails have their problems as well, even beyond ease of use. Most cocktail web sites don't have our level of ingredient to recipe matching. They also inflate their recipe counts by having the exact same drink listed dozens of times with different names. We pride ourselves on QUALITY recipes. This is why the Drink Guide was created.
When you first open the application, you will see the full list of cocktails stored in the Drink Guide. Select a name from the list to see the recipe as well as what type of glass to serve it in. Not everyone has a full bar in their own home so use the ingredients feature to mark both the alcoholic and non-alcoholic items you have in your bar or kitchen. Once that is done, select the option to only show cocktails that can be made with the ingredients on hand.
* Browse and Search from a large list of 2200 cocktail recipes
* Find the cocktails you can make with the ingredients you have
* Rate drinks from 1 to 3 stars
* Random Drink Selection button
* Recipes can be configured to display US/Metric and Fraction/Decimal
Share ratings and comments with other users.
Voice Messenger will let you record an audio file with one click and then prompt you to share it via the standard Android sharing mechanism to send the file.
In this version, supported audio recording formats are 3GP Narrow Band (all phones), 3GP Wide Band (some phones), and MP4/AAC (some phones). Phones with Gingerbread or later will have the most support for these formats, but even some Froyo phones such can do 3GP Wide Band or MP4/AAC.
After unlocking the feature to customize the app you can also configure the default subject and body of the message, although you can also customize those for each message when you send them.
Voice Messenger features an audio meter during recording that graphically demonstrates the audio gain level you are experiencing during the record. This will allow you to judge how well your recording will be received. Some phones are best held like a voice call while recording but others work fine when used like a speaker phone while recording.
This application also displays a hour-minute counter during recording so you know how long your voice message is while you are recording. The length of the message is limited only by the storage space available on your phone.
This application does not record WAV files because they are too large and cumbersome for transmitting from a mobile device.
Recordings are kept for one day in case sending fails and they can be found in the application's data directory.
Voice Messenger is free but prompts for purchase of the feature to unlock configuration edit which is done via Android Market In-App Billing.
You must have Video-Chat enabled Google Talk installed for this to do anything at all (It comes with Android 2.3.4 but can be loaded on Android 2.3.3).
This app will display a simple settings screen that allows you to enable or disable the restriction that Google Talk Video Chat will only work on WIFI networks. With this application and root priveleges you can control this restriction.
This application works by toggling the setting gtalk_vc_wifi_only in the database gservices.db.
Select your camera gallery, an SD card folder, or your Picasa online album and this widget will do the rest. It will rotate your photos in a random shuffle. You can set it to change photos at intervals between 30 minutes and 24 hours.
You can click the photo to view it full screen, or advance to the next photo. See a photo you love? Just click "freeze" and the widget will stop shuffling and stick to that photo. See a photo you don't want? Just click "Next" to skip it and load the next picture. Select from a variety of frames to present your pictures in - Wood, Black, Metal, etc.
* Present a slideshow of photos on your homescreen.
* Load photos from Picasa Web Albums, the Android Camera Gallery, or a directory on your SD card.
* Drop multiple widgets on your homescreen to get multiple different slideshows.
* Freeze photos to stop shuffling them at any time.
* Full support for Android Honeycomb (3.0+) tablets -
Resizable widgets in Android 3.1!
* Flickr support coming soon!
TAGS: Photo, widget, picture frame, picasa tool, picasa web albums, slideshow, homescreen pictures, rotate, timer
Open Source Mongo database client UI for Android! Featuring
* Connect to MongoDB databases (MongoHQ, MongoLab, custom...)
* List, add, and remove collections
* Add, edit and delete documents
* Browse documents
* Write custom queries
This free application allows one saved connection. To add more connections purchase the in-app unlock.
Math Flash Cards gives you a virtual deck of flash cards. You can configure the app to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division (or mix them all together). All completely free and with no ads!
You can set a difficulty level appropriate for any age - let your first-grader practice subtraction with numbers less than 10 while your middle school student can flip through division cards with numbers under 50. Math flash cards can be configured for kids of any age.
When each card is shown you are given 4 options to guess from. The app will time your responses and give you points based on how fast you can guess the correct answer - don't just guess randomly, because you are penalized for wrong answers!
The app tracks the 5 best high scores for each configuration, allowing you to track your progress. After each round you'll see the list of scores and get feedback on where you placed.
For each round you can also set the number of cards to show - 3, 5, 10, or 20. With all these configuration options, you can replace an almost infinite sized deck of old-fashioned cards with one app.
Download now and start practicing your math!
Browse headlines and view articles from a variety of popular sources.
Select news stories from a selection of categories including News (current events and politics), Technology, Finance, Sports, and Entertainment.
Share stories you likes on twitter, facebook, email, etc.
Version 2.0: Total Rewrite; Android 3.x tablet support (Honeycomb)
Just get the important part of the TV listings - the premieres! Lists all the new upcoming shows in order by date and time along with the network. Don't miss a premiere you want to see! Flag premieres with the star button, and you will be reminded on the day those shows are airing on TV.
Get the news about the TV programs that you need and don't waste time with the TV programs you don't.
Supports Android phones, tablets, and Google TV. Enjoy TV Premiers on all your devices.
Provide a URL and a polling interval and let the Web Site Monitor regularly ping the server for status. You can add any number of monitors (the free version supports 1 monitor - just use the in-app purchase to unlock an unlimited number of monitors).
Web Site Monitor includes full support for phones and 7" or 10" tablets and includes a widget.
You can configure notifications and alert sounds for first failure or success. You can also provide a configurable schedule to temporarily suspend monitoring at a certain time of day or night.
Web Site Monitor keeps a history of all ping attempts. The server response is captured for later review. For each ping attempt, the monitor also records the URL, date and time of attempt, the length of the request in milliseconds, and the result.
You've got your goals set. You're excited about them and the prospects of achieving them. Alone these aren't enough. You are more likely to get your goals (and get them faster) by visualizing them and having a clear picture of the successful outcome for each of them.
When you visualize your goals as already complete on a regular basis, it creates a conflict in your subconscious mind between what you currently have and what you are visualizing. Your mind then tries to resolve the conflict by 1) programming your brain to let you be more aware of things that will help achieve your goals; 2) activating your subconscious mind to create solutions; and 3) creating new levels of motivation.
Put this powerful principle to work right now by visualizing your goals with the help of Goalfolio. Select images for each of your goals and assign them to the year you want to complete them. Add goals by taking pictures, browsing your photo gallery, or searching the internet. Flip through your goals, browse and organize with ease. It’s your portfolio of goals, review them and think about them daily. See your success and make it happen!
* Full support for Android Honeycomb (3.0+) tablets - ActionBar, Navigation, etc.
* Add goals from your phone's camera or by using the built-in image search.
* Set goals for each year and flip through them to browse them and edit or remove as needed.
* Tile your goals to see them all at once.
* Share goals to twitter, facebook, email, and more.