Remote control electronic devices with your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4, Note3, Galaxy Tab / HTC ONE Smart phone with IR(Infra Red) Remote.
Please check supported SAMSUNG GALAXY/HTC smart phone list below!!!
You can use your smart phone as IR REMOTEcontrol for
A lot of remote controls are already exist in built-in app (Watch On/HTC TV)
But ASmart Remote supports more devices(DSLR, Projector, Air-conditioner) and is so simple !!!
And we are updating remote controls everyday!!!
ASmart Remote supports most brands and models and all functions are verified.
You don't need buy universal remote control any more.
Just download ASmart IR Remote and you can remote control any electronic devices.
ASmart Remote is FREE!!!
### IR remote control works only with Android device IR built in
### Supported Android Devices :
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3
SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA
SAMSUNG GALAXY ZOOM
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI (With IR)
Other SAMSUNG smart phone, tablet with IR
HTC NEW ONE (M7)
HTC ONE MAX
Other HTC smart phone with IR
The operation is the same as the real TV remote.
This app is completely Free and it does not need external hardware. This is one of the most cool universal applications on Play Store. Whether your kids have lost the TV remote or you just want to turn up the game at the bar you can always use your phone.
The following TVs are Supported without modification:
• TVs from 2010 with Internet TV feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 650, LED 6500, PDP 6500
• TV from 2011 with AllShare feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 550, LED 5500, PDP 5500
• TV from 2012 with AllShare feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 550, LED 5500, PDP 5500
• Blue ray Disc Player released in 2011 with Smart Hub feature
If you have a C-Series or D-Series TV, make sure you activated "Remote Control" in your TVs Menu under System-Settings. If there is no such setting, your TV is not supported.
The application uses the IR port of the mobile device, so if your device has not IR port, the application does not work. Not all TVs are supported.
- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
This app use the built-in IR transmitter included in Samsung Phones.
*You can register remotes profiles and use app's functions.
Please let us know if you have any problems.
* Avaiable phone list **********
Avaiable devices include built-in irda sensor of Samsung Phone.
Samsung Galaxy S4,
Galaxy S4 LTE-A, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1,
Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab2, Galaxy Tab3, Galaxy Mega,Galalxy S5
Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Round
* Major features ********
1. This supports major brands and TV, Air conditioner, Projector, Fan, cleaner, lamp,digital camera(DSLR) devices, Cam, VTR,VCR,CD, DVD, etc.
2. This is easy to use. you can search and download, use right now.
3. This sppports favorates , which is collection of hot keys.
4. You can backup as file your remotes profile and you can share with your family by send to email.
5. This supports learning comercial remotes keys if you have a remote dongle.
6. This supports to make a remotes using a LIRC format file and to make a remotes buttons by input remotes's code value using LIRC format knowledge.
(reference site: http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/)
If you wand to add a special LIRC format, please give me it by email with attachments. and then We are able to give you the remotes profile applied your attachments(lirc file).
7. Please refer to user guide of main menu for details.
MyRemoconX dongle is required to learn plastic key code.
The remote will be updated continuously. also this app will continue improving.
I hope a lot of use.
Oprócz pełnej kontroli nad dekoderem (zmiana kanałów, sterowanie dźwiękiem, kontrola nagrywania itp.) istnieje możliwość nawigacji za pomocą listy dostępnych kanałów oraz listy aktualnie wyświetlanych programów z EPG.
1. Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control (works with ALLPlayer 3.0 and above) and:
- ability to send to your smartphone and tablet any files (such as images, audio, video) without connecting each time a cable to the phone
- ability to control ALLPlayer via the Internet - Wi-Fi is not necessary
- smartphone as a touchpad
- ability to use your smartphone as a remote keyboard
- available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
- ability to disable Windows at a specific time
NOTE: Mini-application below HAS TO be installed on your computer, to make it all work properly.
If you want to use a connection via Wi-Fi, computer and smartphone must be on the same Wi-Fi network (when no Wi-Fi, you can connect your smartphone to your computer via the Internet)
2. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above through Wi-Fi.
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/ALLRemote.exe
The only Smart Remote you'll need!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR universal remote app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (700000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Smart Remote works with any Samsung and HTC devices with an IR Blaster, and any other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer, including the Galaxy S5 and the new HTC One M8. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control app that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of it's unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros, when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that integrates well and lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
- Network communication - for downloading remotes from our servers
- Phone calls (read phone status and identity) - for ID your phone for backups + task execution when your phone rings
- Draw over other apps - floating remote (chathead)
- List Accounts - login with Google for backups
- Prevent phone from sleeping - for keeping phone on while using the app
- Wifi (multicast) State - finding devices in your network
Wifi Pilot is an Airplane Mode management / battery-saver app, intended for Republic Wireless users but may be useful for others as well.
With Republic Wireless' "Hybrid Technology", when you are at home and connected to your wifi signal, there is not much need for the cellular radio to be turned on, and in fact the cellular radio can drain the battery very quickly if you are in a poor coverage area.
That's where Wifi Pilot comes in ... you simply configure it with the SSID (network name) of your home wifi, and from then on when it detects that you are connected to that network, it turns on Airplane mode which turns off the cellular radio.
When you leave your home area and your phone disconnects from the wifi network, Wifi Pilot turns Airplane Mode back off, thus re-enabling the cellular radio.
Wifi Pilot supports up to 8 'known' SSID's, so you can program it to turn Airplane Mode on when you are at home, at the office, the local coffee shop, your friend's house, etc.
It also has a 'temporary' setting that lets you turn on Airplane Mode when you are on an 'unknown' wifi network. It will then turn Airplane Mode back off again when you disconnect from that network, saving you from being 'off the grid' if you forget to do that!
Wifi Pilot can extend the time you get from a battery charge by significant amounts depending on how you use your phone.
In a typical scenario, you might spend 1 hour commuting to work, 8 hours at work, 1 hour commuting home, and 14 hours at home.
If you have wifi at work and at home, Wifi Pilot could keep your cellular radio turned off for up to 22 hours a day, resulting in significant battery savings, all completely automatically!
Wifi Pilot also has a feature whereby you can configure it to turn Airplane Mode back on, when you have the phone on a charger.
This is handy if, for some reason, you want to have the cellular radio on even though you are connected to wifi, when doing so won't hurt your battery life.
Wifi Pilot turns off the cellular radio by turning on Airplane Mode.
If your phone is set up such that turning on Airplane Mode also turns off the wifi radio, then there will be a conflict.
Wifi Pilot detects this condition and tells you about it, and doesn't attempt to turn on Airplane Mode in that situation.
There are several apps available to help you set up your phone so that Airplane Mode turns off only the cellular radio and not the wifi radio; you'll have to use one of them to set it up properly before Wifi Pilot will work.
You can find them with a search phrase such as "airplane mode cellular wifi".
BitWorks Apps would like to thank matthewc, a fellow Republic Wireless user, for code contributions to this project.
This is currently a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an estimated expiration date of June 15, 2014. Full version will be available for $6.99 after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
**NEW** - Added a download/update crew list feature to the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- The ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- The ability to check live airline flight status information
- The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
****Feel free to rate or leave comments, however I can not respond to comments here. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
****If you work for an airline other than Continental Airlines please contact me and we can work together to extend the pairing import feature for pilots from your airline.
This tool gives you the ability to change your screen resolution, density (DPI) and overscan.
Why do I need to change my resolution?
# HDMI / TV-OUT / MIRACAST:
You want to adjust your screen resolution to fit your TV or External Monitor which is connected to your HDMI output to get rid off the black bars? With Resolution Changer, you can set your resolution to fit perfectly to the external monitor.
Additionally, with the HDMI Auto Resolution feature enabled, your device will detect your external HDMI Monitor and sets the screen resolution and density automatically to a chosen preset.
With overscan set, you can adjust your screen output padding to match excatly the External Monitor.
You are developing apps and you want to test your app on different devices? Just use a device preset or create your own one to simulate the screen resolution and density of every possible device.
Your device is too slow for the latest games? Just change the resolution to a lower one and enjoy your games with a higher framerate.
If the device has problems with a choosen resolution, the default one will be restored after some seconds. Some apps like the launcher or the keyboard might not always scale correctly with every resolution.
The application is still restricted to the technical conditions of the device. That means, you wont be able to choose a resolution your device is not capable of displaying.
Easily the most feature-filled Android-PC remote. Turns your Android device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for your Windows PC. Control your favorite programs, mouse, and keyboard.
DOWNLOAD SERVER V2:
Please try the free version before you buy the full version. Please let us know if you have any problems upgrading from the free version to the full version.
* IR Actions (new!)
* Quick Actions
* NFC actions
* Custom Remotes
* WiFi (TCP/UDP)
* Easy server and app setup
* Comprehensive server manager
* Automatic server detection
* Clear connection troubleshooting
* Custom/Android keyboard support
* Single/Multi touch mouse
* Hardware volume control
* Quick Switch using swipe gestures
* Quickly change servers
* Auto-pause media for phone calls
* Homescreen shortcuts to remotes
* Wake On Lan
* Server password protection
* 256-bit AES encryption
* Voice commands
* Samsung Multi Window
REMOTES IN FREE AND FULL VERSION
* Basic Input
* File Manager
* Slide Show
* Task Manager
* Windows Media Center
* Windows Media Player
* VLC (Keyboard)
REMOTES IN FULL VERSION ONLY
* Custom Remotes
* Boxee (Keyboard)
* Boxee (Web)
* Google Music
* Hulu Desktop
* Hulu Web
* Internet Explorer
* J River Media Center
* Media Portal
* MPC HC
* PowerPoint Advanced
* PowerPoint Basic
* Send Text
* Spotify Advanced
* Tellstick Live (new!)
* USB-UIRT Helper
* Windows Photo Viewer
* VLC (Web)
* XBMC (Keyboard)
* XBMC (Web)
* XBMC Media
* XBMC Advanced (new!)
INTERNET: for server connection.
BLUETOOTH: for server connection.
WAKE_LOCK: for optional wake-lock.
READ_PHONE_STATE: for auto-pause.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: for server connection.
VIBRATE: for optional haptic feedback.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for server connection.
NFC: for NFC actions.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT: for launcher shortcuts.
CHECK_LICENSE : for licensing checking.
E-mail us if you have any questions about the permissions required.
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· You can send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
If you notice any bugs, or your device is not supported, please contact us at email@example.com and we will fix it for you! Additionally, if you're not happy with the app just send us your order details and we will refund you. We guarantee a lifetime return policy.
Note: This application works only with phones that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded (currently Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Mega). If it doesn't work with your device, instead of leaving a poor comment, please send us your order details and we will instantly refund you.
Currently supporting over 500,000 devices
해당 앱은 PC에 별도의 응용프로그램 설치를 요구하지 않습니다.
3G, 4G, Wi-fi 어느환경에서나 사용가능 합니다.
[중요]해당 앱은 사용법을 꼭 숙지 해야하므로 아래의 명시된 용법을 필이 확인 해야 합니다.
사용방법은(자세한 사용법은 어플리케이션 내에 Manual에 있습니다.)
1. pptg.kr로 접속하셔서 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력하면 자동 회원가입이 됩니다.
2. 그리고, 프리젠테이션 하고자 하는 ppt또는 pptx 파일을 업로드 합니다.
3 .위의 작업을 완료 하신 후에 해당 다운로드 받은 해당 앱을 실행 시킵니다.
4. 가입한 아이디로 로그인 합니다.
5. 자신이 업로드 했었던 파일들이 화면에 표시 됩니다. (파일 업로드 후에 파일의 크기에
따라 변환 되는 시간에 차이가 있으므로, 표시되지 않을경우 1분 이내의 시간을 기다리
6. 파일 목록들 중 프리젠 테이션 하고자 하는 파일을 선택합니다.
7. 선택하시면 리모컨 동작모드로 전환 됩니다.
8. 리모컨 동작모드의 화면에서 상단을 보시면 pptg.kr/~~~~ 라는 주소가 표시되는데
~~~~는 즉 가입한 자신의 아이디 입니다. 컴퓨터로 이 주소를 접속하게 되면 슬라이드 쇼가
가능 해 집니다.
9. 사용방법으로는 웹브라우져에서 f11을 누르면 전체화면이 되고, 휴대폰의 볼륨 조절버튼으로
슬라이드를 앞으로, 뒤로가게 할 수 있습니다.
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The orientation on your hand is the mirror orientation on the receiver side (What you see is what you get.). Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Can Not Support AUDIO MIRRORING
Due to the Android framework limitation, the sender can not mirror audio. If Android start to provide the standard Audio Capture interfaces, we will immediately support it.
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S4", "how to root HTC new ONE", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
Important Notice: If you've already registered, You MUST DEREGISTER it when you want to do a factory reset or register on the other device using the same key.
If you have any question, please leave your message here:
Screen Capture, Screen Shot, Snapshot, Screen projection, Projector, Remote control, wifi display, wireless projection, mobishow, mirrorop, mirror operation, mirror, mirror screen, android screen mirroring, WiDi, sender, wireless sender, TV sender, remote display, VNC, phone mirror, pad mirror, tablet mirror, Airplay, Miracast like.
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
More from developer
다음의 기능을 지원합니다.
1. 홈 화면 라이브 전송 기능
- 홈에서 카메라에 의한 화면과 Mic 입력을 통한 소리를 전송하고 외부에서
스마트 폰을 통해서 이를 보고 들을 수 있는 기능
2. 움직임 감지 기능
- 움직임 감지시 이메일로 움직임이 감지되었음을 알림
- 움직임 감지시에 이메일로 스냅 사진을 전송
3. 설정 기능 및 기타
- 화면 해상도, 밝기, contrast 를 조정하는 것이 가능