Boasting 675 entries, 125,000 words and thousands of high-definition images, video links and Web references, Berlin Essential Guide makes your exploration come alive with sizzling smartphone technology. Content is updated regularly by professional travel author Jeremy Gray, a long-time Berlin resident.
Entries are handily sorted into categories:
150 Bars, Beer Gardens & Cafés
20 Cabaret, Classical & Theater
15 Cold War Relics
29 Family & Kids
11 Hot Streets & Squares
92 Museums & Galleries
79 Nightlife & Clubs
38 Outdoor & Activities
30 Quirky Berlin
127 Restaurants & Markets
24 Third Reich Sites
6 Walking Tours
Headings overlap for superior functionality. But wait, there's more:
√ MULTIMEDIA resources including 4,000 high-resolution photos (great for planning ahead!), a German mp3 language guide and thousands of links to websites and YouTube videos
√ MENUS for many restaurants right on the app
√ SHARE FEATURE for photos, reviews and user comments
√ FAVORITES button for building itineraries
√ NO ROAMING CHARGES or hidden fees
√ 50 FREE things to see and do (Berlin is 'poor but sexy,' remember?).
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
"Just wanted to say how great your app is. It's rare to find such great content in a travel app, and it's clear it's been professionally researched, and as importantly, *written*." – Mike Butcher, Editor, TechCrunch Europe
"Indispensable. I normally don't bother to rate or review apps, but this one is worthy of the time to do both. In a sentence, this is the single best Travel App I've come across for the iPhone." – MagneticGravity in the App Store
"Berlin Essential Guide has everything, is well organized, and easy to use. We found it to be an invaluable tool for planning each day's itinerary. Museums, landmarks, shopping, restaurants...even Berlin's vibrant eclectic underground is thoroughly researched. I am enthusiastically recommending this app to anyone traveling to amazing Berlin." – ridemybike in the App Store
"I just used this app to guide me through a 3-day trip through Berlin. I really didn't need anything else (except more time!). The content is thorough and extremely useful. I particularly appreciated how much offline content was available, particularly the transit map and museum maps." – Madly99 in the App Store
★ About the Author ★
Raised in Louisiana by English parents, Jeremy Gray grew up with an equal affinity for crumpets and Southern fried chicken. He is the author of more than 20 travel books for Lonely Planet, National Geographic and Dorling Kindersley's Eyewitness. In 2004, Jeremy moved into an old butter factory in Berlin's Mitte district and has absolutely no plans to leave.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Unlike other apps which use weekly or even monthly data, we check prices LIVE!
This app was not created by and has no affiliation with Cebu Pacific (CebuPacific).
All data shown, including but not limited to, flight times, pricing and availability should be considered nothing more than an indication. You must check all details, requirements, terms and conditions on the Cebu Pacific official website (www.cebupacificair.com).
and you can search best price in 1month.
Force Stop and Task Manager apps will not receive notification.
If you use Task Manager, you can register this app from exclude list.
# FREE VERSION #
1. Alarm after the paid apps alarm (30 min gap)
2. Only Once Alarm (Pro - Support Repeat Alarm)
4. only adult 1 person search
Activities, facilities or services geolocation is often complicated.
Lo.Ve.MI. can overcome this problem by providing citizens the opportunity to geolocalize in a simple and intuitive and always at hand in their smartphones different varieties of points of interest (POI)
The POIs are derived from the aggregation and processing of the dataset information made available by the City of Milan.
- Display mapping of the city of Milan (Google Maps): satellite view and road view
- Geolocation of the user's location
- Geolocation points of interest (POI) for residents living in or visiting the city of Milan
- Indication of the distance between the points of interest (POI) and your location
- Directions for the achievement of POI: vehicle and pedestrian routes
- Auxiliary information about POI
Points of Interest (POI) available:
- Hotels and residences
- BikeMi and Car Sharing
- Bicycle paths
- Rail Stations
- Bus and tram stops
- Underground lines (ATM)
- Personal Care (Health club, massage centers, manicure, hairdressers, tattoos, beauticians, etc.).
- Dogs areas and children areas
- Cinemas and theaters
- Open WiFi
- Sports (football, tennis, basketball, swimming, fitness, volleyball, etc.).
- Education (nurseries, schools, universities)
Our Philippines offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Philippines road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and detailed area around the cities: Manila, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
The Philippines (Listeni/ˈfɪlɨpiːnz/; FI-lə-peenz; Filipino: Pilipinas [ˌpɪlɪˈpinɐs]), officially known as the Republic of the Philippines (Filipino: Repúblika ng Pilipinas), is a sovereign island country in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. It is bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea. Its location on the Pacific Ring of Fire and its tropical climate make the Philippines prone to earthquakes and typhoons but have also endowed the country with natural resources and made it a megadiverse country. Covering almost 300,000 square kilometers (115,831 sq mi) makes it the 73rd largest independent nation and an archipelago comprising 7,107 islands, the Philippines is categorized broadly into three main geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Its capital city is Manila.
Found the flight you want? You can click on the flight and you will be forwarded to the airline's website ready for booking.
* Cebu Pacific (cebupacificair.com)
* Philippine Airlines (philippineairlines.com)
* PAL Express (flypalexpress.com) formerly Airphil Express (airphilexpress.com)
* ZestAir (flyzest.com) / AirAsia (airasia.com/ph)
* Tiger Airways (tigerairways.com) / Seair (flyseair.com)
* This app is not affiliated with any airline.
* Airfare may change at any time. Price may be different by the time you purchase your ticket.
* Prices indicated are from the respective airline's website.
- Phil. Airlines prices are inclusive of taxes and other fees
- Cebu Pacific, Airphil Express & ZestAir prices do not include taxes and other fees
* Make all prices uniform w/ taxes and other fees
* Show/alert user for promo fares
Vatican Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Vatican City i/ˈvætɨkən ˈsɪti/, or Vatican City State in Italian officially Stato della Città del Vatican (pronounced [ˈstaːto della t͡ʃitˈta del vatiˈkaːno]), is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, Italy. It has an area of approximately 44 hectares (110 acres), and a population of just over 800. This makes Vatican City the smallest independent state in the world by both area and population.
Vatican City was established as an independent state in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty, signed by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri, on behalf of Pope Pius XI and by Prime Minister and Head of Government Benito Mussolini on behalf of King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy. Vatican City State is distinct from the Holy See, which dates back to early Christianity and is the main episcopal see of 1.2 billion Latin and Eastern Catholic adherents around the globe. Ordinances of Vatican City are published in Italian; official documents of the Holy See are issued mainly in Latin. The two entities have distinct passports: the Holy See, not being a country, issues only diplomatic and service passports, whereas Vatican City State issues normal passports. In each case very few passports are issued.
Sleep Train Arena is one of the premiere sports and entertainment arenas in Northern California. Home of the Sacramento Kings, the Arena has hosted shows like Paul McCartney, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, George Strait, Eric Clapton, The Eagles as well as annual shows like Disney on Ice, Circus, Monster Jam, Professional Bull Riding and many more.
Browse, search and buy tickets inside the app for concerts, Sacramento Kings basketball games and shows for the entire family.
You can also get alerts on show announcements, pre-sales and last minute ticket offers.
In addition, you can communicate with other fans about some of your favorite artists coming to Sacramento and view set lists and photos from past shows.
Its a great way to stay in touch with what is going on at Sleep Train Arena.
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way. For an immersive, virtual experience with contextual 3D buildings, the path can be "played" back in Google Earth on the device.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Record your path and replay using Google Earth;
* Send your paths to Google using Google Docs, Maps or Spreadsheets;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Recent updates include new features such as:
* Google Maps v2, featuring tilt, panning, rotating and 3D buildings;
* New path options - merging multiple paths, path detail, share with friends and family;
* Quick camera option - take photos right from the action bar;
* Google Account integration for profiles;
* Add markers to quickly and easily mark a location on the map.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers.
Help guides are available online at:
Thematic maps: gastronomy, culture, families with children, running and walking routes. Sightseeing: 1, 2 or 4 days.
Detailed information of the main points of interest, with pictures, route calculation and integration with web browser, e-mail and telephone.
Several guides in one:
- Tour guide: major hotels, tourist and historical spots, museums, cultural centers, parks and beaches, shopping and transportation.
- Gastronomic Guide: city's main restaurants sorted by type of cuisine and rating: TripAdvisor, Guia 4 Rodas and Veja Fortaleza.
- Guide to nightlife: bars, theaters, cinemas, cultural centers and comedy shows.
- Sports Guide: information on running circuits, places to practice water sports (kitesurfing, wakeboarding and diving) and ground sports (volleyball, skateboard, rollerskate), as well as points of concentration of nighttime bike rides.
Versions in 3 languages: português, english, español.
Para você sair no metrô de SP(São Paulo) oferecemos um mapa para você saber as estações e saber exatamente aonde ir.
Veja como está o funcionamento do metrô de São Paulo(SP) em tempo real, você sabe se os metrôs estão parados, com lentidão e parado, além de ver os status do metrô você pode ver e comentar o que os outros usuários estão comentando no twitter.
Existem três bolinhas VERMELHA(Parado), AMARELO(Lentidão), VERDE(Funcionando Normalmente), quando você clica em qualquer opção ele abre a mesma para você.
Com informações de outros usuários,você pode escolher a melhor rota e saber com antecedência se vai se atrasar ou não para chegar em seu destino.
O Metrô Online tem como objetivo ajudar todas as pessoas que pegam o metro SP então ajuda na divulgação, Obrigado! =]
More from developer
The church component of Digital Tourism has the blessing of Cebu Archbishop Jose Palma and the Archdiocese of Cebu.
VisitaIglesia provides information on some of the heritage churches throughout Cebu province. The app is still being actively updated and the Digital Tourism team will be adding information about the other churches and religious structures in the province.
The app also contains a list of important phone numbers and a director of Department of Tourism-accredited hotels, inns, tour operators and guides. The listings are active – you only need to press the phone number in the list to call. Many of the locations mentioned in the guide are GPS-tagged and contain a “check location” link that will use your phones GPS or location feature to guide you to a place. The guide is still being actively updated and developed.
The app is produced as part of the nationwide Digital Tourism campaign of Philippine telecommunications leader Smart Communications, Inc. and new media startup InnoPub Media.
"Matod pa sa Lola ni Noy Kulas" is a compilation of Cebuano folklore written in Bisaya. This is the Android app version of a book that compiled stories chosen from contributions by readers. The book is a collaboration between Sun.Star Superbalita Cebu and SMART Communications, Inc. The 11 stories in the book are easy to read because all are written in simple and conversational Bisaya.
The app version is produced by journalism startup InnoPub Media (www.innopub.com) and comes with audio versions of 3 stories.
"Matod pa sa Lola ni Noy Kulas" is part of an initiative by the Sun.Star Media Group to promote the use of Sugbuanong Binisaya as a language and to help preserve indigenous culture by documenting oral transmissions of traditional beliefs, myths, tales and practices of Cebuanos in a book.
The guide also contains a listing of accredited Department of Tourism tour guides and tour operators as well as important contact numbers for hospitals, emergency units and police stations. The listings are active – you just tap on the phone numbers to initiate the call. Some of the places mentioned in the guide are GPS-tagged and come with a “check location” link that you can tap to let your gadget's GPS guide system lead you to the place.
This guide is a work in progress and will be updated frequently in the coming months.
Argao Guide is a comprehensive guide for visitors to the southern town of Argao, Cebu. The app is meant to guide tourists on where to go, what to do and where to stay when in Argao, a town that is steeped in history and heritage.
The guide also contains a list of important phone numbers of municipal government offices, police, hospital, stores that sell local delicacies and resorts. It also contains a map of places to go to when in the town.
The guide is part of a collaborative Digital Tourism initiative in Cebu among the Cebu Provincial Government, Smart Communications Inc., http://innopub.com">InnoPub Media, Cebu Pacific, Marco Polo Plaza Cebu, The Islands Group, Department of Tourism and other government and private sector partners.