*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Outlook Mobile Access Lite appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MobiMail connects to Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange account to provide an experience that is far superior to using Outlook Web App (OWA) in a browser. You can use MobiMail when offline to view, delete and move emails while disconnected; to view your calendar from an Android widget without connecting; and to access your Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available...and much more!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Email. As a native Android app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder while offline
• Manage your emails in ALL of your Folders.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• Receive notifications of new emails.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Open Drafts you created in Outlook and edit and send on your mobile device.
• Save drafts locally.
• View your calendar in an Android widget to quickly see where you need to be
• View, edit and delete Outlook Calendar events.
• Open calendar items and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings.
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly OWA behind and easily manage your Outlook Emails when you're away from your office both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 (some ADFS login types not supported) *.
Access your Outlook Mail, Calendar and Contacts in a much easier way compare to the regular OWA.
It is NOT compatible with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or any other mail provider.
Please contact us for customer service, or if you experience any issue.
Try it risk free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
- Email notification, auto check for new email on a timed interval **
- Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to alert you before the event **
- Download basic information of calendar events to local calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
- Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
- Screen layout reformatted to improve usability on smart phone screen
- Wide screen mode for tablet
- Prefill username, password, auto login
- Schedule "Off Time" to lower power and data usage, or if you don't want to be attached to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar event during the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
- New mail, reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, junk
- Download, upload and view attachment ***
- Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
- Sort by importance, subject, from, received
- Contact lookup, check name, recently used
- Manage folders
- Month view, day view
- Appointment, meeting request, recurring
- New, edit, delete, move, sort
- Email, contact, address book
Supports Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access and 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App, 2003 is not supported.
* Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 support may get interrupted or end without notice if Microsoft make changes on their end.
For regular Office 365 with Exchange, use web address: https://outlook.office365.com/owa
For Office 365 with ADFS login, use web address:
https://www.outlook.com/MyCompany.com, replace MyCompany.com with your company's email address domain.
** For notification to work, Auto Login must be able to bring you directly to Inbox when you launch the app.
*** Upload attachment requires File Explorer, download any one from Google Play if the phone does not come with one.
This app is only sold through Google Play, if you get it from other unauthorized site, it will fail the license check by Google at start up.
Microsoft, Outlook, OWA, Exchange and Office 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This application is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Text and image processing are incorporated to reduce scrolling of content.
WebOutlook saves you from retyping login details again and again.
Attachments support - Download, upload and view attachments. (from version 1.03)
Notification feature - You will be notified when new email arrives. (from version 1.09)
For any issues please do email us, you can expect a reply with in 24 hours.
WebOutlook is a third party independent application and has no connection with Microsoft corporation.
This Application is not compatible with email services like Gmail, YahooMail, Aol, Hotmail.
Note: When using Notification feature ,please make sure you enter valid username and password.Some Email servers are configured to lock the email account when set number of invalid attempts are made .Exchange Webservices (EWS) should be enabled on the Exchange Server for notification to work.
Permissions Required :
INTERNET - To access the mail
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For downloading attachments
If you have already installed the drivers for your Android device on your PC, installing this software package is a breeze. Here are the features:
1.Support all languages encoded in Unicode.
2.Support most Android calendar apps using the standard Android database.
3.Preserve more Outlook calendar fields than most other sync software. E.g. Attendee details and recurring schedules are preserved. See details below.
4.Android calendar stored in local account named "olcalendar".
5.Compatible with Android 4.0 and later versions.
What can you do with it?
1.Transfer calendar items between Outlook and Android in the direction you specify.
2.Update meetings in either direction.
3.Find the number of calendar items existing in Outlook / Android.
4.Delete old meetings to clean up your storage.
5.Support recurring patterns without exceptions.
Examples of supported: every Tuesday with or without end date; the 3rd Monday of each month; the 4th of July of each year.
Example of unsupported: 3rd Monday of each month except a certain date; the 4th of July of each year except leap years.
Software Versions supported
Windows versions supported: Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Outlook versions supported: Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, and Outlook 2013
Android versions supported: Android 4.0 and later versions.
Requirement: Android Debug Bridge (ADB) driver for your device installed on your PC.
1.Download Outlook Calendar Transfer or Outlook Calendar Transfer Trial from Google Play. After installation, run the app and click [Check license] to make sure your software license is delivered to your phone.
2.Download Outlook Calendar Transfer Console software from developer's web site and install on your PC.
3.Connect your Android to your PC and run the Console software.
4.When you run the console for the first time, your anti-virus software may ask you if you allow this app / adb to run. Give them full access. You may need to exit and restart the console.
There are device and OS specific instructions for this software. Please see developer web site (link below) for further details and refund policy.
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, which is usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
With the Outlook.com app, you can:
- Get emails right away with push notifications
- Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
- View and sync folders and sub-folders
- Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
- Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
- Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
- Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
Tips and tricks
- Change the color theme on the app settings menu by selecting General, and then Theme color.
- Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by selecting Inbox in the top menu.
- Switch accounts or access your folders and sub-folders by selecting the top left menu.
- Choose which folders automatically sync from the app settings menu by selecting Sync, Folders, and then the folders you want to sync.
Do yourself a favor and install Webmail for Outlook today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported! In addition, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com", and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations should also be OK. Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like an extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Sorry! Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Webmail for Outlook was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel
• One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup
• Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
Note : In order to get notification and syncing proper Please follow below steps
1) Settings ->Account Settings - >Fetching mail ->Folder poll frequency ->Every Minute
2) Settings ->Account Settings - >Fetching mail ->Folder Poll Frequency->only 1st class folders.
Also ,in order to simplify the bandwidth use ,make sure to enable Poll folders and Push folders ->1st class folders.
Note : If you are in WiFi ,you can enable all the folders.
Can add more then one account like ,hotmail ,outlook ,gmail ,office mail and get it synced at same place.
Steps : Menu Button - > Lists Accounts -> Add
* "Outlook email" is the fastest email client for Hotmail, MSN Live Mail, Outlook,Window Exchange,G mail ,Re diff Mail , ..
* Flexible UI for easy access to all the folders and emails.
* View and send attachments from your mobile itself
* Access email at any time from your mobile .
* Get notified for new email and email that are not sent.
* Pushes mail in live manner but notifies with 30-40 seconds delay.
* Add more then one account and get it synced at a same place.(Hotmail ,gmail,outlook,...)
Note : Its not official Hotmail/Outlook app.Its powerful and fastest email client app that gives all possibilities of official apps and gives to sync all your mail inbox at one place.
Don't worry about you hotmail account being changed, this app solves your problem!
Hotmail to Outlook Fast is the best and fastest way to navigate to you emails into the new Outlook interface, with a light and simple interface.
Fast and intuitive, check all your emails anytime, anywhere!
This is a useful unofficial application for your favorite email account, a faster and better way to get there.
It was built for speed!
Hotmail to Outlook Fast is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by Hotmail, Outlook or Microsoft.
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
HOW TO SYNC
1. Connect your Android phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable.
2. Click Synchronize in the Android PC Sync application on your PC.
1. Outlook Contacts sync to Android Contacts app (some phones label as the People app)
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Street addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
2. Outlook Calendar syncs to Android Calendar app (some phones label as the S Planner app)
- Calendar event details
- Recurring calendar events
- Busy/free settings
- Accepted meeting invites
USB synchronization enables a direct connection between your PC and Android. Data is not transmitted through the Internet or Cloud services that are prone to attacks or hacking.
No business wants to be forced to share valuable corporate data with Cloud servers who profit by advertising your data or share it with the government. Android PC Sync is designed by and for people concerned about the security of their data. It's for people who refuse to ship their business data over-the-air or trust it to the Cloud. It's for people who still demand the security and peace of mind of USB synchronization.
This application is a great email client that allows you to read, write, delete and send attachments directly from your smartphone.
The domains are supported:
The services most relevant are:
-Push notifications immediate
Zoom-in page Email
For information and anything else: email@example.com
I plan on adding more features as I am currently using this app next on the list is being able to send and reply to email messages.
- Multiple Account Support
- Account Verification.
- Notification Service
- Offline Message Viewing
Android-Sync makes syncing Outlook and Android via USB easier than ever!
[Android-Sync Note] is a memo sticky notes app, syncs with Outlook over USB. It delivers productivity features similar to those on BlackBerry and Windows Mobile devices.
+ Simple & intuitive
+ Syncs Outlook with Android over USB
+ Folder manager and customized categories
+ Sort and group by category, date, folder
+ Home screen widgets
+ Syncs Android with Outlook 2000 - Outlook 2013 (64bit)
To sync Android with Outlook, you need to download the sync manager named [Android-Sync], from a Windows PC.
[Android-Sync] is the Android sync manager on Windows PC, works like the ActiveSync and the BlackBerry Desktop. It syncs Outlook contacts, appointments, tasks and notes with Android over USB. Download it from http://www.android-sync.com/
Notes: [Android-Sync] is free for trial. And it costs $29.95 for the full version.
* Outlook sync have been done. Coming versions will sync to: Microsoft Exchange， Remember the milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Astrid, Note Everything, Evernote, Sticky Notes and more...
Mobile access to your Fuel Outlook™ data on your phone. Get real-time Fuel Price Predictions and Prediction Graphs anywhere.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
More from developer
Mobisynapse main features:
1. Connect the Android phone with the PC through USB or local Wifi with the Free version of Mobisynapse desktop software.
2. Back up and restore apps and SMS from Android phone to the PC
3. Transfer the files between the PC and Android phone
4. Install/un-install the apps from the PC
5. Sync photos/music/videos between the PC and Android phone
6. Sync iTunes playlist between the PC and Android phone
7. Send/receive SMS from the PC
8. Manage apps on Android phone. Stop the selected apps to save battery power. Install/uninstall the apps on Android phone.
9. Manage services on Android pone. Stop the selected services to improve phone performance and conserve phone resource.
10. Monitor system info on Android phone. Monitor the usage of memory, SD card, battery and CPU
Mobisynapse desktop manager offers a FREE version at: