Innova Wallet users can hold funds individually or share finances securely with other users with multisignature wallets, which prevent unauthorized payments by requiring multiple approvals. Here are some ways Innova Wallet can be used with others:
- To save for vacations or joint purchases with friends
- To track family spending and allowances
- To manage business, club, or organization funds and expenses
We built the following features into this version for a Innova wallet that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Multiple Innova wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for buying and selling INN.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure innova payments
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
Innova Wallet is free and open source software run on non-proprietary servers, so there's no need to rely on any company for continuous support. Anyone can review or contribute to Innova Wallet's source code on GitHub (https://github.com/innovacoin/innova).