1) Mobile boarding pass
- “Save to the app” button placed on the confirmation screen.
-Next flight information will be displayed on the app home screen.
-Notify boarding gate on the day before the departure date.
2）Improvement of informational function
-Enable to view the campaign list by timeline.
Get all the essential information about Aéroports de Paris in real time with this free application.
• Schedules and airlines: schedules for flight arrivals and departures, check-in areas, boarding gates, airlines, Twitter news feed, etc. Flight sharing by e-mail or Facebook, real-time notifications on any changes to flights, breaking news in the event of unusual occurrences.
• Services: car parks (comparisons, parking space memory, availability, etc.), services, practical information (currency converter, phrasebook, etc.) and procedures.
• Shops: shopping guide and brand presentation
• My space: bookmark flights and flight schedules, airline and service searches, and display your preferred fight on the homepage.
• Directions: access information, interactive airport maps and outdoor geolocation with guidance to the airport, car parks, etc.
• Translation of the signs in the Aéroports de Paris terminals.
• A choice of language: French, English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Brazilian and Italian.
If you would like to help improve My Airport, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your contact details.
Setup: requires ANDROID 4.0 or a later version.
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
MOVE-ME is an application that allows mobile access to global and diversified information about public transports available in Lisbon Area.
Fully new in Portugal, MOVE-ME shares to the final user wide and spread information concerning several operators of public transports and allows planning our routes in real time with features like intermodality and real time.
Nevertheless, the system allows finding the next departures, consulting the waiting times and destinations that are associated to next vehicles of a place chosen by the user.
An integration of maps enables the user to define a localization providing information such as:
• What are the nearest stops?
• What are the nearest points of interest?
• When is the next vehicle to pass in this stop?
The route finder helps the user to find the best route to a specific place. The solutions given take into consideration the real time vehicle positions and return the best option for that moment, if the information is available from the provider. The system informs the passing time for each stop, the local place to change and walking route between them.
- Public Transportation Maps: This guide features various zoomable public transport maps.
- Useful Information: About the day tickets, where to get those tickets, fares, etc.
Please Rate the App if you like it to get it known to other interested people, Thanks!
Also if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re the only app combining public transit (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular) with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services, car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips & leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport - TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
+ Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and stations to see real-time schedules.
+Click on a route to see positions of the vehicle, live on the map.
+ Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and environmental impact
+ Automatically plans trips between home, work and events in your calendar
+ Today Widget for instant trip results
+ Apple Watch with instant trip results and access to your favourites
+ Public transport schedules/timetables
+ Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to leave
+ Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
+ Launch turn-by-turn navigation and ride sharing apps
+ New York City, NY [*]
+ Seattle, WA [*]
+ Portland, OR [*]
+ Phoenix, AZ
+ Los Angeles, CA [*]
+ Sacramento, CA
+ San Diego, CA
+ San Francisco, CA [*]
+ Santa Rosa, CA
+ Denver, CO (+ Boulder)
+ Washington, DC (+ Baltimore, MD) [*]
+ Miami, FL
+ Orlando, FL
+ Tampa, FL
+ Atlanta, GA [*]
+ Honolulu, HI
+ Chicago, IL
+ Louisville, KY [*]
+ Boston, MA [*]
+ Detroit, MI
+ Grand Rapids, MI
+ Minneapolis, MN (+ St. Paul)
+ Kansas City, MO
+ Saint Louis, MO
+ Las Vegas, NV
+ Buffalo, NY
+ Cincinnati, OH
+ Cleveland, OH
+ Columbus, OH
+ Philadelphia, PA
+ Pittsburgh, PA
+ Austin, TX (+ San Antonio) [*]
+ Dallas, TX (+ Fort Worth)
+ Houston, TX
+ Salt Lake City, UT
+ Madison, WI
+ Milwaukee, WI
+ Argentina: Bahia Blanca
+ Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane [*], Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney [*]
+ Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal [*], Ottawa, Quebec City, Toronto [*], Vancouver [*], Victoria, Winnipeg
+ Chile: Santiago
+ England: London, Manchester
+ Finland [*]
+ France: Bordeaux, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse
+ Germany: Berlin, Potsdam
+ Hungary: Budapest
+ Italy: Milan, Palermo, Rome, Turin
+ Mexico: Mexico City
+ Netherlands [*]
+ New Zealand [*]
+ Norway: Oslo, Stavanger
+ Portugal: Lisbon
+ Spain: Madrid
+ Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City
[*] including real-time data
Stay in touch!
You can read, with just one click, the barcode of your boarding card to load instantly and in an easy way (autofocus required), the information of your flight in the planner. Also you can look for your flight thru an easy and complete searching window.
You will have, thru a detailed management of connections at Spanish airports, a continuum of information from the departure to the arrival to your connection airport, without need of any manual airport switch, it will be done automatically by the application.
You can pick up your friends or family on arrival at a Spanish airport, being informed thru notifications of the evolution of the arrival flight so you can optimize and organize your time.
You can search and locate at our detailed maps, all the leisure services offered at the airport, anything you need: restaurants, shops, parkings, VIP Lounges, Car renting, etc… to make your transit in our airports a very special experience. Also you can locate in our 3D maps all the basic services: boarding gates, check-in counters, transports, police, etc… You can look up for specific services, getting informed of the areas where they are available, or you can look for what is around you.
It is available in Spanish and in English.
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
No other app provides as much information - useful information you need.
Saiba quanto tempo falta para chegar o próximo veículo da Carris à sua paragem. Assim, pode aproveitar todos os minutos até à chegada do seu autocarro.
Siga-nos em: http://www.facebook.com/izicarris
ou envie-nos a sua opinião para: email@example.com
Para obter os melhores resultados, actualize sempre a aplicação para a versão mais recente.
Escolha a sua paragem, em qualquer ponto de Lisboa, e visualize, na própria aplicação, os tempos de espera dos próximos autocarros da Carris.
Para saber o tempo de espera na última paragem que consultou, poderá simplesmente carregar no botão “Tempo de Espera”.
Caso, queira saber o tempo de espera de outra paragem, poderá recorrer:
• às paragens favoritas ou recentemente utilizadas
• à sua carreira e, consultando o seu percurso, escolher a paragem que lhe interessa (pode inverter o sentido da carreira)
• ao nome, localização ou código SIP da paragem (tal como indicado na placa afixada em cada paragem)
Todos os dados apresentados na aplicação são fornecidos pela Carris, através do SAEIP (Sistema de Ajuda à Exploração e Informação aos Passageiros), que funciona em tempo real, com recurso aos equipamentos GPS instalados em cada veículo. A informação que é apresentada na aplicação IZI CARRIS é a mesma que consta de cada um dos painéis instalados em muitas das paragens da Carris em Lisboa. A IZIMOOVE, empresa que desenvolveu a aplicação IZI CARRIS, não se responsabiliza pelo não cumprimento dos tempos de espera apresentados.
A utilização da plataforma é totalmente gratuita. O único custo associado à utilização da aplicação poderá ser o do acesso à internet, caso não seja feita através de uma ligação WI-FI. A IZIMOOVE teve particular preocupação em minimizar a quantidade de tráfego necessária à obtenção dos tempos de espera.
O tempo de espera é atualizado automaticamente por dedução do tempo decorrido desde a última consulta. Para obter um novo tempo de espera da Carris, é necessário carregar no botão “atualizar”. Só neste caso existe um novo acesso à internet. Para maior fiabilidade da informação apresentada, aconselha-se que seja feita uma atualização de dados a cada 5 minutos.
Para além dos tempos de espera em real time, a aplicação IZI CARRIS disponibiliza outra informação em modo offline, como:
• Percurso de todas as carreiras dos autocarros da Carris
• Todas as carreiras de autocarros que passam numa paragem
• Todas as paragens, pesquisáveis pelo nome, localização ou código SIP
• Principais contactos da Carris
• informação tarifária (link externo)
O IZI CARRIS é um serviço inovador desenvolvido pela IZIMOOVE que disponibiliza, em real time, o tempo de espera dos autocarros da Carris. Toda a informação apresentada na aplicação é fornecida pelo SAEIP da Carris.
A aplicação IZI CARRIS acede à Internet para obter os tempos de espera em tempo real.
A IZIMOOVE não recolhe, nem utiliza qualquer informação privada dos seus utilizadores.
Carris, Tempo, Espera, Real, time, BUS, Autocarro, Paragem, Lisboa, IZI, Easy
ally incorporates all transit modes- whether that be foot, cycle, public transport, bike share, car share or taxi - giving you a definitive overview as to which route is cheaper, faster and smarter for you to take. With live information, real time data and transit reports, ally shows you all the information you need to make city transit stress-free. Welcome to our community of smart commuters!
- *NEW* ally for Android Wear - get ally on your wrist!
- *NEW* Saved previous searches - need to refer back to an old search? Swipe left on the navigation page to revisit your previous 10 searches, great for when you need to check your next connection whilst en route!
- *NEW* Feedback feature - route doesn’t look quite right to you, or could be improved? Tap on the loudspeaker icon in the top right corner to send us your feedback, and we will implement ASAP!
- A to B route planner - tap on the navigation icon to search an A to B journey through our real-time route planner to see results from all transport modes including: metro / tube / subway / U-Bahn, bus / BRT, train / overground / S-Bahn, tram, ferry, walk, cycle, bike share (Santander Cycle, Call a Bike, NextBike), car share (Zipcar, Car2go, DriveNow), taxi and colectivo! All as real-time as possible, where possible.
- Home and work buttons - get home or to work with a single tap of a shortcut button on the homescreen.
- Nearby - check out all transit options around you on our dynamic home screen map, including public transport stations, the nearest bike share docks and car share cars.
- Live transit information - integrated twitter feeds with relevant information on service disruptions keep you 100% up to date on exactly what is going on in your city’s transit system.
- Plenty more features on the way in planning and development...
México: México City
Australia: Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
UK: London (TFL, ZipCar, DriveNow, Santander Cycles).
Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Bochum, Essen, Bonn, Duisburg, Oberhausen, Wuppertal (all public transport, DriveNow, Car2Go, Call a Bike, nextbike).
Switzerland: Zurich (ZVV).
And many more on the way… watch this space!
If you have any problems, feedback or ideas for ally, just tap on Live Support> Send message icon (top right corner) and we’ll get back to you pronto!