★ This version of the app is intended for use by subscribers to examstutor.com, and is initially set to demonstration mode, and can be fully unlocked by entering your examstutor login details.
★ A paid version of this app is available separately in the Android Market.
Combined with the facility to link to further revision support on examstutor.com used by leading schools and colleges across the UK, this app will be updated with additional topic tests and questions throughout your studies.
Exam Board Revision Pathways, map key topics in your AS and A2 Chemistry Exams. Revise a specific Topic, or create Random Tests, with questions drawn from all key topics in a specific Unit, or from across the entire A level.
A level Chemistry is an advanced qualification studied by UK and international students prior to attending University. This app can be used by anyone wishing to develop an advanced understanding of Chemistry.
· Topic Tests: Covering over 20+ examined topics
· Random Tests: Choose the number of questions randomly drawn from either the entire A level or the unit you are currently revising.
· Instant Feedback : Correct Answers identified if you get a question wrong, reinforcing learning.
· Revision Pathways : Exam Board mapping
· Report Card : tracking your performance in all the tests you take, whilst charting your understanding of each topic prior to you sitting exams.
Topics covered include:
Equations, Atomic Structure, Basic Calculations……
★ New Topics and Tests will be added throughout the year, and we welcome suggestions and requests from students.
Exam Boards mapped include:
Copyright (c) Examstutor Limited 2011
ACE chemistry private tuitions is a professionally managed private tuition, headed by Mr. Santosh Yadav, the founder and heart of the class. The coaching epicenter is based in Mulund.
ACE chemistry private tuitions focuse on H.S.C & CET coaching in Subject of Chemistry. Detailed notes as well as its rigorously unique test series has enabled it to be the only, one of the most fastest growing chemistry private tuitions in its league to train students and produce 'ACERS' in Chemistry . A high degree of standardization of the course delivery and teaching methodology ensures that the student experience remains the same throughout entire span of learning.