Steroid Quick Facts is an app developed for those who want to know more about Anabolic-Androgenic-Steroids (AAS).
We have selected the 9 most used, studied and well known steroids and described them, explained their dosages, side effects, approximate street value and how to take them.
Please keep in mind that steroids are illegal in most countries, and you should always speak with a trusted medical health professional before trying any steroid.
This app will let you know if you are paying a fair price for the steroids, what dosages should be taken and how often. We also explain which steroids require and estrogen blocker during the cycle, or a Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT) when your steroid cycle is finished.
Perfect for anybody new to the world of anabolic steroids, or those who want to try different types of steroids.
Ocean78, as creators of this app do not endorse steroid use, but we feel you should be well informed should you decide to try them, or want to learn more about them.
Many bodybuilders, athletes and regular folk rightly avoid steroids due to the fact they can cause number side effects to health and are often considered banned or illegal substances. But did you know that steroids occur naturally in our bodies and we are all using some form of steroid 24/7?
Synthetic steroids are the nasty synthetic form of some of these steroids many bodybuilders use. These steroids don’t belong in the body because they are made in a Lab with chemicals. This Natural steroid app features a list of the most affordable and accessible foods with the highest concentrations of natural steroids that occur naturally in plants and Veg, just like the steroids already in our body. They are less of a risk to your overall health and many have proven to be more anabolic than their synthetic counterparts.
- The BMI Calculator Japan Free is an application that calculates BMI(Body Mass Index) from the height and weight.
- If you press Calc button after the height and weight is entered, BMI, obesity classification, and obesity classification table are displayed.
- If you press Metric button, you can enter the height and weight with cm/kg, and press Imperial button with ft,in/lbs.
- You can enter the height up to 302.3cm or 9ft11in.
- You can enter the weight up to 453.1kg or 999lbs.
- Corresponding Android OS:Android OS 2.1 and more.
- Confirmed model:
* Docomo SC-02B(GALAXY S)/Android OS 2.2
* Sony Tablet S／Android OS 4.0.3
- The classification of the obesity classification by BMI follows Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare standard.
5.Difference point of pay version and free version
- As for a free version, the following points are different from a pay version.
* Advertisement is displayed at the bottom of screen.
* "Free" is added to end of the application title.
Have you ever tried Anabolic cooking methods? In this article I will explain why this form of cooking can help you gain a better body, no matter what level of fitness you are currently at.
How many times do we make the excuse that we do not have the time to cook healthy meals? Our fast paced way of life has directed us towards ready microwaveable meals or fast food. Parents no longer spend time teaching their children to cook, possibly because they never knew themselves.
Ready meals are packed with chemicals and sugar to keep them fresh for ages. Is it any wonder there are so many cancers around today?