This lean and easy to use App will toggle WiFi automatically when you cross a given distance around your home location.
The (approximate) location information is acquired from the network, not from GPS.
Android 4.0.4 is the last officially supported Android version. The new Energy Saver Mode limits the functionality of the App and makes it expendable.
The calculator enhances, but legally cannot replace your approved paper charts and E6B -- for takeoff and landing, your legal performance procedures must be used. But, if the winds are strong, you can refine your calculations with Spin-a-Wind!
Some notes on Spin-a-Wind:
- For wind calculations, all values are rounded to the most conservative value, rounded up for crosswinds and tailwinds, and rounded down for headwinds. For instance, if the tailwind calculated to 9.1, then 10 will be displayed. If the headwind calculated to 5.8, then 5 will be displayed.
If you are testing for zero in the altitude page, then understand that standard day, the pressure is actually 29.921 inches of mercury or 1013.2mb or hPa., so the calculator will not read zero altitude for 29.92 inHg or 1013 mb.
Do you remember going off the course because of the wind?
Drifted away after take off.
It could happen to every pilot.
But not anymore!
The new "RunWay Calculator" will help you to make your flight as perfect as you planned it.
No more surprises from the wind!
Help you to find the correct runway
(runway in use)
Also you get all wind components at the runway
-left / right crosswind
From student pilots to flight instructors, all must have it !
And it's all offline!
Have a nice landing...
"SO USEFUL THAT IT'S NOW A TRAINING DEVICE OF OUR FLIGHT SCHOOLS"
Chief instructor - FlyTeam flightschool:
It monitors network activity so that shows the current data transfer at a time.
The user first needs to define the following parameters:
- Data transfer limit
- The date of the commencement of the
- Frequency of checking
- The initial state
The application takes up very little space in the phone memory and its interface is very intuitive to use.
Flight Winds helps pilots calculate crosswind, tailwind and headwind components for takeoff and landing.
-Dual runway display.
-Easy to use.
-Intuitive user interface.
-Warns you if you exceed your custom-defined wind limitations.
Created by a Gold Seal FAA Flight Instructor and Airline pilot specifically for use by pilots during preflight and pre-landing preparation.
Ponto de orvalho (dewpoint) designa a temperatura à qual o vapor de água presente no ar ambiente passa ao estado líquido na forma de pequenas gotas por via da condensação, o chamado orvalho. Em outras palavras, é a temperatura à qual o vapor d'água que está em suspensão no ar condensaria (viraria "orvalho") sob a mesma pressão.
Nesse ponto ocorre a saturação do ar pelo decréscimo de temperatura, causando fenômenos meteorológicos como geada, nevoeiro, chuva e neve. Esse ponto tem muita importância na aviação geral, em que é utilizado para se calcular a probabilidade de formação de gelo no carburador e para se estimar a altura da base de nuvens., assim como bastante utilizado em sistema de ar condicionado.
This app is not compatible with Android 4.4 at the moment.
Remotely control your Android device using any HTML5 compatible browser.
Install and run this server app on the Android device you want to control, scan the QR code or type in the URL shown and you will be able to instantly control your Android device. This is the ONLY cross-platform browser based remote app available for Android devices, an alternative to Droidmote, Tablet Remote, ShareKM and An2An Keyboard app.
You can use your computer keyboard and mouse to play game on your Android device using LANmote, toggle the full screen mouse page by pressing SHIFT button on the mouse page if you need both keyboard and mouse input.
- Cross-platform remote, without installing any client app, tested to work on Android, IOS and Computer HTML5 browser.
- Standard Android keypad buttons
- Android media remote buttons
- Mouse pad, adjustable sensitivity and supports multi-touch
- Use mouse pointer or touch circle pointer
- Keyboard input, supports unicode character input and using computer keyboard as controller
- 3x different size widgets, with/without QR code
- Can be configured to run at boot
- Support WIFI hotspot
- Support multi-client controlling the same device
- build-in help/instructions
Tip: If your device's screen have turned off due to power saving, you can turn it on by pressing BACK/HOME/MENU/Recent app button.
Notes: this app only works on rooted devices.
Read about rooting at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
Non-rooted mode without the mouse functionality under development.
Free/Lite version limitations:
- The app will type "EVALUATION VERSION" every 50 characters/keypresses and limited to 30 mins per run.
- Multi-touch does NOT work on Android 2.3 default browser
- Single/Multi-touch may have slow initial response compared to normal touch screen, please be patient and learn how to use it effectively by trying
- On Android 4.1+ and/or Android Chrome browser, backspace on keyboard does not work. This is a well-known Android bug. A dedicated backspace button is always present for Android 4.1+ device and/or Android Chrome browser.
- Does not work on Internet Explorer 10 or lower
- Pointer switching will take a few seconds during which the mouse pointer and key input will not work
- If you experience text input problems, such as no response or incorrect characters, try to change your keyboard to Android keyboard and/or input setting to "Send text manually".
- If you see a different character on screen that you type, please check you can write to your device's /system partition, read this for more info, http://lanmote.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=63302
- for those with uinput problems, read Droidmote's FAQ about uinput http://www.videomap.it/droidmote-faq.html
- if you cannot stop the LANmote server, please make sure you are not using LANmote as the "Selected input method", i.e. your current input keyboard.
We appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to send us your feedback or problems you encountered in our support forum - http://lanmote.idea.informer.com
If you have problems using this app on your device, you need to help us by posting it on our feedback forum, so that we can respond to you and also allow you to provide follow up information for us to diagnose as well as resolve the problem. Simply posting negative feedback here won't help!!!
More from developer
Use one of the many included aircraft templates then customize it for your airplane or enter your custom aircraft profile from scratch. Save your aircraft profiles and quickly switch between them for a change of plans.
Works with Two, Four, Six, Eight, Ten+ Seats in any aircraft. The number of seating rows and baggage/axillary areas are unique and customizable within each aircraft profile.
The following Aircraft Templates are included as of version 1.2 :
- C172N, C172R Cessna Skyhawk
- C177A Cessna Cardinal
- C180 Skywagon
- C182 Skylane
- PA-28-140 Cherokee Cruiser
- PA-28-180 Piper Archer
- PA-28R-200 Piper Arrow II
- PA-32-300 Piper Cherokee Six
- Cirrus SR22
- Diamond Star DA-40
- Mooney M20J
- Beechcraft Bonanza V35B, F33A
Do you have access to multiple aircraft?
Save your weight in the app preferences and you will never have to enter it again. The app will automatically place your weight in the Left Front Seat of the aircraft every time it launches.
Enter your passenger weights once and they are saved when you change the aircraft selection allowing for quick recalculation between multiple aircraft without re-entering passenger(s) or baggage weight.
New in version 1.2!
(Optional) Fuel Endurance is checked and Landing weight and CG is calculated if a flight duration is entered.
The free version is limited to 3 saved aircraft profiles and is supported with Advertising. Purchase the app at any time to remove all ads and limitations from the app menu.
Read this Help Document -> http://www.ricklettow.com/?page_id=538
Please contact me if you have any problems with the app.
-Load weather and elevation data from the nearest airport.
-Use your current elevation based on GPS position.
-Search for Airports. (Including voice-to-text search)
-Preferences for Unit of Measurement
-Share results via Email
-Speak results out loud