myMail was created to keep your mail securely in one place. It makes communication light, fast and mobile-friendly. Our email client allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All that’s required is your email login and password and you’re ready.
Our email application is optimised for you smartphone and tablet.
— Real-time push notifications for your mailbox which can be customised to better fit your work-life schedule
— Navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation
— Search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook and Live) with search suggestions as you type
— Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
— Create a unique email signature
— Organise your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam or deleting your messages
— Clear layout and design
— ActiveSync protocol supported
There’s more! Sign up at MY.COM for a short new email address and access these exclusive features (and yes, it’s free!):
— Add, delete, label and manage folders
— Create filters to organise your messages e.g. by sender
What our users really say:
— Really convenient! I could sign in to Windows Live Hotmail, Google mail, Yahoo and AOL mail within one email application for Android.
— Best e-mail client which also works well as an email attachment opener.
— Loving it! Simultaneous access to my hotm account and googlemail!
— I am able to separate and stay up-to-date with my personal and work Outlook Hotmail mailbox, awesome :)
— No fuss, no hassle, great free android email app and an attachment reader to view photos.
— I don’t use two separate apps (my yahoo mail and gmail apps), both email accounts in one mailbox app now.
myMail supports all popular email services:
— Google mail (Gmail, Google Apps for Business and Education)
— Microsoft (Hotmail, MSN mail, Outlook, Office 365 and Live)
— Yahoo mail (previously, ymail)
— Apple (iCloud, me.com, mac.com)
— My Mail (my.com)
myMail automatically sets up IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for almost all host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
Email security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook accounts and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure e-mail login.
EWS protocol is not supported yet however keep an eye on future updates.
If a sign in problem occurs on your device, feel free to send us details to firstname.lastname@example.org including your email address, IMAP, POP or SMTP email settings and we will resolve the issue.
Sign up for a free email account @MY.COM and access exclusive features.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Type provides a top notch email service.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Gmail, Yahoo mail, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Google Apps, Apple mail, Hotmail, MSN, Live, Yandex, ymail, iCloud, Mail.ru, GMX, mail.com, Hushmail, Zoho, Web.de, QIP, Rambler ...
● Support for IMAP, Exchange & POP3 mailbox
● Sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Real push email for the widest range of mail services
● Material Design and Lollipop
● SMARTEST MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS - Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME - with automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE - Easily configure text styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR - Smart email on your watch
● MOBILE PRINTING – Integrated with any printer supported by Android such as select plugins
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions with what matter to you the most
● APP ICON UNREAD BADGE – See if you have a new email in your inbox directly from your home screen
● DAYS TO SYNC - Customized for offline use
● PRIORITY EMAILS - Send with high priority
● SCROLLABLE AND UNREAD WIDGETS - Access your emails inbox at a glance
GETTING STUFF DONE
● SET EMAILS TO LATER - Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them
● MARK EMAILS AS DONE - When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters.
● QUICK FILTERS - Easily filter emails by unread/starred
● SENDER'S IMAGE - Your friends and contacts photos to help you process your incoming mail faster
● SERVICES LOGOS - Easily recognize popular services from their icons
● UNREAD COUNT - On your App icon (for supported devices) or a 1x1 unread widget for any account including Unified Inbox!
● COLOR CODING - Makes it all simple
SECURITY ABOVE ALL
● INDUSTRY LEADING ENCRYPTION - Your data is always encrypted to protect all your email
communications and information secured. Type uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data.
● LOCK SCREEN - You can set a timed lock screen to protect your private emails
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
PEOPLE LOVE TypeApp (formerly BLUE MAIL)
● "Blue Mail is a simple and efficient app that gets things done in your inbox, so give it a whirl" by LifeHacker, April 2014
● "Blue Mail is gorgeously designed" by Drippler, July 2014
● "Superb! Development and support team are the best and most responsive I've ever dealt with" (Warren M)
● "Sweet app. It's small and has a lot of the same features as Gmail & Yahoo mail without all the hassle of having to get Gmail & Yahoo email application" (Sasha M)
● "I've used K9, AquaMail and Maildroid for years, and Blue Mail application is a must have for any Android user" (Larry B)
● "So much better than mymail & solmail!" (Naresh K)
● "I've been looking for a decent email client ever since we started using Exchange at work" (Gina Y)
● "Finally iOS Mail on Android (John M)
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: support@TypeApp.com
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars, or provides a warm feedback. It's so encouraging for the team!
For news, please follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
- Over 100 compatible mobile email providers!
- Hide unwanted email providers! (demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RbFDZTnOQ)
- Our app is lightweight, mobile, tablet and tv compatible!
If you have any requests or feedback, please write to us: email@example.com
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Nine is available on Google play for the low price of US$9.99.
This is half price of the original price (US$19.99) as we advertised before.
This is a limited time offer, so grab yours before it ends!
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user's Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor (Android KitKat and higher)
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts and Email list)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
* Notice: The general Gmail users couldn't use Nine because Google had changed the policy not to support ActiveSync for general Gmail users on January 2013. You can find detailed information at below link titled “Google Sync End of Life”.
The users for paid Google apps can use to sync with ActiveSync. Thus, the users can use Nine.
** Available Android
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above
Nine is not cloud based. It only stores your accounts’ passwords on the actual device. It only connects to the actual mail servers. It only stores your messages on the device.
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
MULTIPLE PUSH EMAILS
Add up to 2 email accounts to your Android:
* Login with Windows Live Hotmail account (such as hotmail.com or msn.com or live.com)
* Setup another company or personal POP3/IMAP email account. Also include Google Mail™ or Premium Yahoo!® Mail or AOL® Mail and etc
PUSH & COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY
Get your multiple emails Push to you with compression technology to save on data usage up to 50 times lesser (check your data usage at Main Menu/About).
MANAGE YOUR PUSH EMAILS & EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
Reply, Forward and Quick preview of your Attachments without the need for 3rd-party Attachment Reader. This mobile application runs in the background so you are always online and ready to get your emails push to your Android phone.
On-the-go access and update your Hotmail contacts from your Android. Ability to add email contacts when sending emails.
GREAT SAVINGS ON CALLS & SMS
Communicate with your friends and contacts on-the-go, email to ringEmail@clearhub.com and request for a trial to help you enjoy more than 90% savings on Local and International Calls & SMS.
Please help us to improve the mobile app. Share your feedback to email@example.com
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen.
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), delete the bookmarks and change the browser homepage from the settings.
This will not affect the application in any way.
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
★ Winner of the Internet's highest honor - The Webby Awards People's Voice
★ "The best mobile email app" - The Wall Street Journal
★ "With CloudMagic, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - TIME
★ "The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox" - TechCrunch
● Works with all types of email
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
● Instant push notifications for all types of email
Doesn't matter which email service you use, CloudMagic uses the power of cloud to send you reliable push notifications.
● Connected with your favorite tools
Save emails to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps.
● Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS and IMAP)
● Custom Folder Sync settings
Sync folders that are important to you. Get notified for new emails and view unread email count for each of your folders.
● Easy on battery and data
Emails are pushed from the cloud instead of constant polling
● CloudMagic in your language
Translated to French, German, Russian and Spanish.
● Unified Inbox
● Passcode lock
● Attach files from Dropbox, iCloud Drive and other file storage services
● Support for Android Wear.
Go Pro for more
CloudMagic is free to download and use. Upgrade to CloudMagic Pro ($4.99/month or $44.99/year) and get:
● Add unlimited email accounts
● Setup email accounts once and login on another device to have everything ready
● Preferences sync’d across devices
● Download attachments in background
● Remote wipe your data if you lose your phone/tablet
● Priority support
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
The Yahoo Mail app is the fastest, simplest way to search your friends, contacts, photos and attachments. And it’s so much more than mail. You can find sports scores, weather, entertainment and the day’s headlines, all in one app.
Powerful email features
-Switch between all of your Yahoo accounts in one place.
-Never miss a message with customized alerts.
-Search faster than ever across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos.
-Send files, attach photos or take new ones while composing a message.
-Never run out of storage with 1000GB of free space.
Go beyond mail
-Stay on top of the stories you care about with the News section.
-Easily check today's weather, stocks, sports scores, horoscopes and more in the Today section.
-Get real-time updates for your flights, events and package shipments in Yahoo Today.
-Swipe left or right in Message View to navigate between messages.
-Access all your Folders, Drafts, Sent Mail and Contacts from the sidebar.
-Bulk-sort your mail by selecting multiple messages at once.
-Read messages in full-screen with a tablet-optimized experience.
*** Take advantage of your savings today! ***
MobiMail is a native app that connects directly to Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013), Office 365, IMAP and POP3 accounts – to effectively and professionally manage your Email from your mobile device!
MobiMail allows you to manage your email much more effectively than managing your email from an Android web browser.
It provides many features to access your email when you don't have an internet connection! You can use MobiMail offline to view, delete and move emails to any folder; to view your Microsoft Exchange calendar; and to access your Microsoft Exchange Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available!
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly web browser behind and easily manage your Emails both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only), IMAP and POP3 emails. As a native app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Receive notifications of new emails including folders other than your Inbox.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Save drafts locally.
• Add and update categories on your Exchange emails.
• Update followup flags on your Exchange emails.
• Mark emails as read/unread.
• Perform tasks on multiple emails at the same time.
• View your text and HTML emails.
• Scroll quickly between emails.
• Search your local email folders.
You can also manage your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only).
• Download your calendar to your Android device calendar (Ice Cream Sandwich and newer devices only).
• View your calendar in a widget provided by MobiMail or provided by your device calendar.
• View, edit and delete calendar events.
• Open calendar events and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar event invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Show and set private indicator on calendar events.
Your contacts from your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) can be downloaded within MobiMail where you can:
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• View all contact details.
• Call, text, or email any of your contacts.
• Open the map for the address of any of your contacts.
Your Notes and Tasks can be downloaded from your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) mailbox where you can:
• Add, delete, and save Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks anytime.
• Add and update categories on your Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks
• Ability to save/restore your Email settings to transfer between your Android devices.
• Encrypts your data completely when saving on your device.
• Provides PIN number security when MobiMail restarts.
• View and update Out of Office Settings for Exchange accounts.
Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks not supported for Office 365 Home Premium and other POP/IMAP accounts
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
Version 1.5.5 - in staged (gradual) rollout, to be available on all devices soon.
Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync (since version 1.5.5).
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages (both new in 1.5.0, which is in a staged rollout, not visible from every device yet).
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding pictures).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail.
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boxer is available and optimized for Android smartphones and tablets.
The press loves the Boxer mail app:
* "This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed." -Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
* “The quick replies are pretty fantastic.” -Mat Honan, WIRED *****
* "Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response." -Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
* SWIPE TO DELETE - Swipe to archive, trash, spam, and 9 other custom options
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox and Box support
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your message is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - You can Like an email to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
Email Platform Support:
Boxer supports all major email providers including:
* Googlemail (Gmail, Google Apps)
* Microsoft (Exchange 2003 & up, Outlook.com, Hotmail, MSN, Office 365, and Live)
* Yahoo mail (Ymail)
* Apple iCloud
* IMAP and POP3 accounts
Great tools mold themselves to fit you better over time. You’ll love the ability to quickly swipe left to archive, delete, or mark as spam. Choose from 12 options and customize your swipes to fit your style.
Cloud File Integration:
Important files in the cloud? With Boxer, you can attach a photo or add a file from Dropbox or Box when you send a message.
We've added a Like button to your mailbox. Tap Like to quickly acknowledge a friend's message and they'll know you "liked" it. It's the fastest way to respond and let them know you got it.
The To-do feature moves the selected message from your Inbox to your personal To-do list within Boxer.
See who your messages are from with the addition of profile images.
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your mail provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability.
UPGRADE TO PRO OR ADD YOUR EXCHANGE ACCOUNT (via ACTIVESYNC)
Boxer For Exchange:
• Exchange support (via ActiveSync)
• Multiple account support
• Custom quick replies
• Custom signatures
Boxer Pro + Exchange:
• Multiple account support
• Custom quick replies
• Custom signature
• Exchange support (via ActiveSync)
For support, email: email@example.com
Simple and fast application for simultaneous work with several Mail.Ru, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other mailboxes. Receive and send messages, share photos and documents. Get instantly notified about new messages. Adjust the time, folders and services for which you want to receive push-notification. Personal spam filter will protect you from annoying mailings. Stay always in touch with the Mail.Ru app!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Did you know that developers can not respond to comments in Google.Play? Therefore, any requests, suggestions and comments, please send via the "Feedback" in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, we will respond quickly and solve the problem as soon as possible.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Multiple accounts support. Add all of your boxes and switch between them easily. Now, move between work and private email is as simple as between folders within a single mailbox.
- Full synchronization. It does not matter from a computer or mobile you read, flagged, or moved messages. All changes will be saved on the server and synchronized between devices.
- Protected folder. Mail.Ru app enables you to store information and protect it. Create a folder with a password in the web interface. It will be visible in the application and accessible only after you enter the password.
- Search the entire correspondence. Use our search engine to quickly find any email in the mailbox.
- Push-notifications for new emails. You will be notified about new message almost instantly if your Android device is connected to the network.
- Filtering notifications. Set a time to receive notification, select services, folders or create a personal filter to receive only those alerts that are important!
- Caching emails. Emails are stored in the phone's memory and are available without a network connection. Read messages and view attachments in transport or, for example, in the countryside.
- Personal spam filter. Bored coupon mailing list? Emails from services that you are not using any more? Tap Spam and all subsequent letters from the sender will automatically be sent to the appropriate folder. Read only the important messages for you.
- Avatars. It's easier and more convenient to navigate through applications with photos of recipients.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 4.0 and higher. Particular attention is paid to the stability and performance on devices with Android 4.4 and Android 5 Lolipop.
The application has been additionally checked on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Note 3, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Quattro, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 (Sirius), Sony Xperia Z3, Lenovo P780, Samsung Galaxy Grand, HTC One S, Google Nexus 5, Sony Xperia C, Samsung Galaxy Core, HTC Desire 600, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Asus T00J, Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S II Plus, LG G2, Asus Google Nexus 7, HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy Core II (Lenovo S820, LG G3 Beat.
With this app, you can view email notifications and content in your SmartWatch or smart audio accessory. Email smart extension will only interact with the default email application in Xperia™ smartphones from Sony.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Xperia™ smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth® Handset SBH52.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
This is your inbox as it should be.
* Get all your mail in one app with the best email program on the market.
* Safe & Secure – a pure client side email app - all data is stored locally on your device. Your data can't leak from our mail server - we don't have a server.
* Manage multiple email accounts from different providers conveniently in one email client app.
* Optimize your Inbox – a smart way to make email system fun again.
* The best Exchange mail app for Android (KitKat & Lollipop)! The easiest way to access and manage your ActiveSync Exchange & Microsoft Outlook Email account on your mobile.
* Completely Free!
* Please allow up to 24 hours after installation for the app to become faster as it merges your inbox into conversations locally *
It's the exchange email app you have dreamed of: conversation view is easy and comfortable. Mailwise offers many features to simplify your emails experience, such as: conversation mode, ActiveSync (exchange server), calendar sync, grouped repetitive emails and multiple email accounts support.
Mailwise's mobile email supports the latest Android updates (KitKat & Lollipop) and offers the most efficient way to handle your work email account as well as your private mailbox. Instead of going back-and-forth between your Hotmail app for Android and your outlook business email – choose wise solutions. Choose mailwise.
Mail Wise introduces a new simplified email experience. It arranges your mail into conversations and reduces the "noise" by hiding headers, signatures, formatting issues, and more. The innovative and fresh design visually groups email threads together, ensuring that you don’t waste valuable time digging through messy e-mails.
* Exchange email app
* Conversations - e-mails are combined in a clear organized way
* Fully secure – MailWise stores all of your data locally on your device keeping it safe and secure
* Clean Inbox – Smart Grouping by contacts
* Connect the most popular email providers: Exchange, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, AOL, Gmail, Live, MSN.com, Hotmail.com email and other webmail services
* Email setup is simple and easy to configure
* MailWise email client connects to IMAP and ActiveSync (Exchange email) servers (Unfortunately we do not support POP3 at this time)
* Enable/Disable Avatars
* Quiet time for Notifications
* Import all your personal and work email accounts - Mail Wise supports multiple email accounts so you can manage (for example) your Hotmail Inbox or Outlook mail alongside your Exchange ActiveSync corporate email account
* Productive - swipe for immediate actions
* Sort inbox by unread or starred
* Clear email – proven to save you time by removing excessive formatting and signatures, getting directly to the heart of an email
* Manage your Contacts with ease – simply press the picture to add the email address and details to your contacts
* Quick email search – find your old emails fast
* Restricted Optional Exchange Email Security Bypass (http://bit.ly/ExBypass)
More awesome surprises coming up soon :)
If you ever tried Mailbox, GMX, Cloudmagic, K9 mail or if you're looking for a great Exchange, Outlook, or Hotmail app for android – you’ll love MailWise. Download Now!
Like Mail Wise? Join our Beta community to take advantage of early updates and help us design our future versions.
Beta community: http://bit.ly/MailWiseGPlus
If you are tired of a same style app, or navigating across many apps for email, you will have a fresher, more unique experience with InoMail.
1. Mail account setup wizard
2. Html and image signature
3. Thread message (grouping messages by subject)
4. IDLE Push
5. Color themes
6. Landscape mode
7. Supports the IMAP and POP3 protocol
8. Rich Editor