Use combos of physical 3D gestures to do or launch almost anything you wish without even unlocking your device!
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It's a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren't able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW WITH MAGUS TASKER INTEGRATION AND PLUGIN! Find it on Google Play!
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures - 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
* * Please TRY FREE version before buy, Magus is very specific app * *
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* Hardcore unlock function for real hardcore users :-)
* Taking a photo [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording voice [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Run Tasker Task
* Music controls (Play, Pause, Prev, Next)
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Bluetooth on and off
* Wifi on and off
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Direct sending text message (for example emergency sms)
* Creating an email
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera
* Run Google Now
* Say the actual time
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
With Phone Call Control
With Alarm Control
With System RAM Cleaner
WINNER at INTEL CodeFest 2013
Air Control allows you to control following features:
1. Air Gallery
- Control your Images using Air Gallery
- Wave once for Next Image
- Wave twice for Previous Image
- Control your music player using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) to play music
- Place and remove your hand (Hover) again to pause music
- Wave once to play Next song
- Wave twice to play Previous song
3. Unlock Screen
- Control your phone screen UnLock using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to UnLock your screen
4. Record Audio
- Record audio data using Air Gesture Control
- Place and remove your hand to start recording Audio
- Place and remove your hand again to Stop recording Audio
- Your recorded file would inside /sdcard/AirGestureControl/DateTime.mp3
5. Push Ups
- Select PushUp check box using Air Gesture Control
- Place your phone below your chest and start doing PushUps
- When done with workout, remove PushUp check box
6. Flash Light (Torch)
- Control your phone Flash Light using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Flash light(Torch)
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Flash light(Torch)
7. Ringer Volume (Silent mode)
- Control your phone volume using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to Silent phone
- Place and remove your hand again to Ringer mode your phone
- Control your phone WiFi using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on WiFi
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off WiFi
9. Data Connection
- Control your phone data connection using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on Data Connection
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off Data Connection
- Control your phone GPS using Air Control
- Place and remove your hand to switch on GPS
- Place and remove your hand again to switch off GPS
Get all of these awesome features on your phone now.
How It Works:
Air Gesture Control is a PROXIMITY sensor based application.
Every phone has this sensor to switch off screen when talking over phone
1. Hovering - Place your hand over Proximity sensor and remove your hand.
2. Wave Once - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly once
3. Wave Twice - Wave within the range of Proximity sensor quickly one after other, two times
Driving - Focus only on driving, safety first
Press Conference- Wave and record while others are searching for a way to record
PushUps - Use Air Gesture Control to keep track of your push ups
At your desk - No need to look at your phone, change to next song by waving
Cooking - Hands covered with oil, well just wave at your phone for next song
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt on your phone
Eating - No more food stain on your phone screen
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill while changing to next song
Show off - Well be a Ninja, Jedi or Shaolin monk, take your pick
Air Gesture Control is tested on HTC, Samsung, Sony, LG, Micromax, Karbonn, Lenovo and Lava phones
If there is a problem, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
If your phone/Tablet does not have PROXIMITY sensor, Air Gesture Control will not work on your device. :(
Bluetooth: To switch on Bluetooth
Camera: To switch on Flash Light (Torch)
Microphone: To record Audio data
Storage: To store recorded Audio data
Network communication: To switch on WiFi
Air Control, Wave Control, Proximity Control, Proximity Sensor
Developed on HTC ONE X
You can define one or more proximity alerts. For each proximity alert you define a point on the map, a radius, an action to be performed (together with parameters), optionaly time frame within which the action will fire, optional rescheduling the alert (fire once, reschedule on distance, reschedule daily based on time frame). When your distance to the point is less than the radius, the action is fired.
1. "vibrate": Vibrate the phone to inform yourself.
2. "sound": Play a sound, again to inform yourself.
3. "call": Call a number to inform somebody else. The recipient can hungup the call as soon as he/she receives it.
4. "send SMS": Send a short message to inform somebody else (one or more recipients).
5. "hit URL": For professional use, to inform a server that the owner of the phone is approaching somewhere.
1. By default GPS receiver is switched on/off ("Optimize Power" option) whenever possible in order to save battery. When close to targets, GPS receiver is switched on in order to achieve accuracy.
2. If you select the "call" action, the phone also both "vibrates" and optionally "sounds", in order to inform you that it's about to perform a call. You can let the phone dial a couple of times and then hangup.
3. If you select the "send SMS" action, the SMS is NOT recorded in the "Sent" folder.
You can view the log of actions fired and you can clear the log.
* You want to inform your friend that you are approaching. You drive and cannot call or send SMS. Your friend is informed and can wait for you downstairs.
* Ideal for vehicles performing deliveries, schoolbuses (to inform the recipient that you are approaching).
Keywords: proximity alert, approach, anapantiti, αναπάντητη
This application is only for Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is compatible and can be used together with GMD Gesture Control - touch screen gestures application.
★ Requires root!
★ Works on all Note devices! (Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1)
★ Works on all ROM, does not rely on Samsung API.
★ Try GMD Gesture Control for other devices.
★ Graphical gestures - create any gesture you like.
★ Trigger gestures - swipe, hold, tap, execute without pressing SPen button.
★ Disable finger input (gesture) - disable finger input and capacitive buttons anytime in any application. Get rid of accidental zooming/scrolling when using S Pen.
★ Starting zones - assign different actions for same gesture when starting drawing in different area.
★ Start any application, shortcut or custom action.
★ A lot of custom actions to execute.
★ Built in LaunchPads accessible anywhere with your own gesture. Create launch bar on any border or window in center.
★ S Pen attach/detach triggers - select custom sound and action (Note 1 does not have this sensor, only works on Note 2, Note 3, Note 8 and Note 10.1)
Custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Menu, Notification Panel, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Power menu, Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Search (long press), Voice Search, Select Input Method, Disable finger input, screenshot, S Note and more.
You don't have to slide to unlock the phone.
ONLY power key wake and auto unlock. Keeps side keys locked.
*Wake-key is different by the phone mode.(Power/Home...)
* Auto unlock keyguard
* Not unlock keyguard when phone is in pocket or bag
* Coexist with NoLED App
* The 5 days limited Trial Edition is available, Try it first!
* Tested on Galaxy S
• Emoji X: Flip up Space for emoji & smileys, 500+ extended emojis
• TouchPal Cloud
- Cloud Backup & Sync - Backup user words & input habit on Cloud and sync across devices
- Cloud Prediction – Enhance next word prediction and other prediction with TouchPal Cloud
- Word Trends –Update trending words, phrases and language model automatically
• TouchPal Wave - Sentence gesture, use simple gestures to input commonly used phrases/sentences
• TouchPal Curve® - Word gesture
• Sliding up or down gesture to input number or symbol
• Contextual prediction, • Save > 90% of keystrokes
• Learns your Tweets/messages/contacts to personalize candidate outputs
• Walkie-Talkie style voice input
• T+ dual-letter layout: Bigger keys than QWERTY
• Support more than 70 languages
• Toolbar plugins (Twitter plugin)
• Mixed language prediction
• Keyboard meter and speed statistics tracker
• Multiple themes available
• One-hand keyboard layout for large touchscreen
Install & activate
After installation, please launch the TouchPal from app list and follow the steps to activate TouchPal X.
HOW TO USE TOUCHPAL WAVE - SENTENCE GESTURE
Once you start entering a word, you can use TouchPal Wave™ to tap on the first correct prediction it makes, and then drag it down to the space bar. Words will dynamically emerge out of the keys, suggesting next possible words in your sentence. You can drag your finger from word to word, eventually entering an entire sentence in a matter of seconds.
• Read contacts
For importing contact name as user word. Can ONLY be enabled manually by user.
• Read text messages
For importing sent SMS text. Can ONLY be enabled mannually by user.
* TouchPal take your privacy seriously. All the personalization learning service will ONLY be enable by user.
Follow us on Twitter: @TouchPal
Fan us on Facebook: "TouchPal"
Super Keyboard is a better alternative keyboard for your android phones and tablets! We are dedicated in making Super Keyboard the best keyboard for android.
- Smart proximity error detection and correction, help you type faster than using any other keyboards,
**TRY IT OUT YOURSELF**
- True multi-touch capable
- Large keys! You can even make them taller if you want.
- Enhanced layouts for both phones and tablet devices: includes compact and T9 layouts for phones and
split layout for tablets. **Press and hold ?123 key to quickly switch between layouts**
- Themes! Compatible with many keyboard theme format: GO Keyboard, Better Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, ultra keyboard, etc
- Customizable keyboard background, set your keyboard background to any image you like
- Support many languages, more are coming soon
- Customizable fonts and color, compatible with all font packs on the android market.
You can also load fonts from your sd card.
- Alien Text: find it under ‘General Setting’ -> ‘Alien Text’
- Enhanced setting, customize your keyboard the way you like it: gesture, keyboard size,
user dictionary and sound
Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italiano, Japanese, Korean, Netherlands,
Norwegian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish
SD Storage - download additional contents, such as theme files
Internet Access - check latest update, notification when new version is available
Read contact - contact dictionary: suggest names from user contacts
Two ways to access apps on your phone:
1. Hover over your hand over your phone to bring up a list of apps
2. Wave your hand over your phone to cycle through the apps
New: Choose between recently active apps or build your own list of favorites
*Great for Samsung phones - quicker access to get recent apps
*Always have fast access to Voice Search
*Great in the car for switching between directions in Maps and other apps.
Wake Lock: For the Sensor
Read Phone State: To disable itself during calls
Get Tasks: To read the list of running apps
Receive Boot Completed: For Start On Boot Option
Keywords: Multitasking, gesture control, touch free, touch-less, recent apps on froyo, gingerbread, proximity sensor
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->Device Admin Options-->Disable then uninstall
Free limited version available for test!
Email me if any error happens!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- HTC ONE not working as it should.
- Firefox not suported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode.
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta)
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
More features to come as well as translations!!!
DISABLE_KEYGUARD = for unlocking the lockscreen
GET_TASKS = to get your running apps and switch betwen them
INTERNET = not actually used, but might use for future updates.
READ_CALL_LOG = get your missing calls to show in QuickGlance
READ_PHONE_STATE = to pause app while in a call for example
READ_SMS = show counter of new received sms in QuickGlance
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = to start upon boot
REORDER_TASKS = to switch betwen recent tasks (like back&forward betwen 2 apps)
VIBRATE = vibrate phone xD
WAKE_LOCK = to wake up phone
- pavik62 -- Russian translation
- LeSScro -- Designs
- MSTRoyal -- German translation
(translations will be available in future updates)
Also thanks all who offered for translations that will be added in future updates and of course i would like to thank all people that helped me with their feedback and ideas.
Convenient for the flip type cover.
When dark colors, such as black and brown, are being used with flip covers, such as Galaxy Note, a proximity sensor may not react.
In that case, it may be improvable if the sticker of white or a bright color, etc. are stuck on the portion in contact with the proximity sensor (upper part of a screen) of a flip cover.
This application is using DeviceAdministrator.
So it is necessary to cancel at the time of uninstallation.
(Other settings => Disable DeviceAdmin)
With Air File Browser, you can access all your files & folders on a single screen. With vertical scrolling and horizontal swipe gestures, you will get to access all your files with few gestures of your fingers. Exploring files would never have been so easy.
Files in Grid View as in Astro File Manager is good, but the navigation among files becomes very difficult when there are lots of files & folders. Then again, keeping track of them while navigation & carrying out file operations becomes even more difficult. We wanted to develop a solution, which will bring all your files & folders at your fingertips. We believe, with Air File Browser, we have addressed this.
The significant part of Air File Browser is its UI. Using vertical scroll, you can navigate between a list of files & folders and when you click any folder, the content within it branches into its adjacent columns. Its more like Finder for mac. We adapted this UI from our AirStream app. With over 1000 downloads in 2 weeks, we got very positive reviews about its UI and even demands whether the same UI can be used for file management. Then we thought why not give our users a even better experience in file browsing. So here, we present to you Air File Browser.
Now with Air File Browser you can do copy, paste and delete on Folders too.
Link for AirStream: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nityaalabs.airstream
1. All your files & folders on a single screen at your finger tips
2. File operation like copy, move, delete & info made incredibly easy
3. Lightest file browser in the market
4. No ads
Please give us feedback & suggestions at email@example.com
We will be always ready to help you out :)
To uninstall the app, remove wave lock from Device Administrator.
Goto Settings-> Security-> Device Administrator-> Uncheck wave Lock.
then uninstall the app as normal.
Tags :- wave, Lock, auto lock, detect, proximity, proximity lock, magic lock.
What makes utter! different?
utter! is not your average Siri clone and doesn’t attempt to be a gimmick of a virtual assistant application, its priority is to be super functional and ultra fast! It allows many device based commands to be performed offline, without the need for a data connection (Jelly Bean only).
utter! runs in the background of your device, is very lightweight on resource and does not have a user-interface, so its functions are available anywhere on the device, at any time, to interact with any application.
With highly optimised algorithms, utter! aims to make voice control on your device, something you wonder how you ever did without! Something that is achieved faster than you could do it manually and an implementation that takes full advantage of the openness of the Android Platform, by giving you full device control in addition to using the functions in your favourite installed applications.
There’s no need to open up a separate application to execute your voice commands. With just a shake, wave, or a good old fashioned button press, utter! wakes to address you as you see fit, wherever you are on your device, whatever you are doing.. and it won’t get in the way.
So, please do get involved in the testing stage, give me your feedback and help me create a Voice Controlled Personal Assistant that is truly useful! One that makes fast offline voice recognition for Android a reality!
User guide link - http://goo.gl/aah2X
BIG Thank you to all those that have posted comments and given 5* - It's appreciated.
PLEASE don’t post a 1* comment "It doesn’t work" – that really doesn’t help! I can’t get the problem sorted! There’s an email link in the application, I’d be delighted to solve any bugs you find. I hope they are few and far between now and your voice commands will be executed in under a second.
• Mobile Data
• Airplane mode
• Driving mode
• Application Integration
• Device Settings
• Device Information
• Web Search
• Video Search
• Application Search
• Location Services (limited release)
• Calling (+Skype)
• Flash light
• Tasker Integration
• File Management (limited release)
• Root Functions
• Knowledge Base (coming very soon)
• Plus Many More…….!
[BUGS!] - http://goo.gl/c5rkr
Some users are getting force closes when the application starts for Galaxy Nexus/Transformer/Note 2 - http://goo.gl/GUvYT
Jelly Bean & custom ROMs built from the same release have a major bug where English (US) in the Google Voice Search settings prevents voice data from being returned. Please change this to English (UK) until they fix it...
Weather and Time API's do not provide accurate results for US States – I’ll be changing provider soon as non-singular States/Countries are not supported.
IVONA can lock up the media stream and lags on initialisation [Notified IVONA]
NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS UPLOADED TO EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SHARED! Any permissions utter! requests are for device level ONLY.
TAGS: Voice assistant, voice recognition, voice command, voice commands, voice actions, voice search, speech assistant, text to speech, virtual assistant, voice texting, hands free, text by voice, voice calendar, voice tweet, voice notifications, accessibility talkback
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Android Sensor Box.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Android Sensor Box only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
Forms include Job Entry, Task Management, Road Hazards and Evacuation Centre updates.
Documents requiring completion or perusal prior to actions can ensure safety compliance. Workflow management is managed by ensuring prerequisites are adhered to.
Operators using the Guardian apps can respond to tasks allocated for them and enter the actions taken.
Photographs, video and recordings of damage can be included in the job entry.
GPS locations will be captured to assist with follow up and support. These coordinates are passed back to coordinators to provide spatial awareness for informed management of field operations.
★ Manage requests for assistance,
★ add jobs of opportunity,
★ record road closures,
★ provide updates of welfare centre numbers,
★ view maps,
★ Read official bulletins and updates
★ Ensure preliminary reports or briefs are read prior to actions.
★ View other jobs in close proximity.
★ Much more efficient than printing, distributing and updating paperwork.
★ Managed lists ensure lookup data are current and accurate.
★ Reduce double handling and errors
★ Work Anywhere, Anytime Guardian is designed to work in the middle of a disaster, so you can keep working even when you don’t have a network connection
* Internet connection is required for first time login on the app.
More from developer
Writing poems, raps and rhymes and can't think of the right word? Rhyme Finder will find you a perfect one.
Tap any word from the list of rhymes to see its meaning.
Long press to copy the word to clipboard.
How is it different from other similar apps?
- Also lists slant rhymes(near rhymes) in the order of their 'rhyming-ness'
- Can find rhymes of names and other non-dictionary words.
- Meanings of all rhyming words, right in the app; no need to open browser anymore(unlike other apps)
- All possible alternative meanings of a word
- Finds dictionary words as well as words commonly used in poems/raps for rhyming(artistic/poets license)
- Blazingly fast
- Simple no-nonsense UI
- It's free.
We're open to suggestions.
Rate it if you like it :)
Like us on Facebook if you like the app. Get access to pre-release videos, apps and updates!
Keywords: rhyming dictionary; rhyming words; rhyme lookup; rhymes;
We have the perfect solution. This app automatically adds commonly used Marathi words to your user dictionary, saving you the frustration of manually adding words one by one.
If you're not happy with the words, or the words don't show up in your user dictionary, you have the option of removing the words added by this app before uninstalling.
You need to have predictive text/auto complete enabled for this app to work.
Works with the Swype keyboard, stock android keyboard, thumb keyboard, and smart keyboard.
Does NOT work with samsung XT9 keypad and swiftkey keyboard.
Like us on Facebook if you like the app. Get access to pre-release videos, apps and updates!
We have the perfect solution. This app automatically adds commonly used Gujarati words to your user dictionary, saving you the frustration of manually adding words one by one.
If you're not happy with the words, you also have the option of removing the words added by this app before uninstalling.
Like us on Facebook if you like the app. Get access to pre-release videos, apps and updates!
With the paid version:
- You get to support the developer
- You get rid of ads
- App is faster and has low RAM usage.
- App size is smaller(<600kb)
- Removed Internet Access permission
"All smartphones should have this app inbuilt " - An active user.
"A stepping stone towards a touch-free UX" - Incognitech
Use Wave2Wake to awaken(unlock) your phone by simply gliding(waving) your hand over your phone. No touch required. No power/unlock button required. Apart from giving you a touch-free experience, using this app will also reduce the wear on your power/unlock button. If you use a flip cover, you can simply flip it open to unlock(wake) your phone, no button presses required!
And more importantly, it hardly consumes any battery--it's like the app isn't running at all!
See the video to see it in action.
Why should I use this app?
- To reduce wear on your power/unlock button.
- Use your flip cover to wake your phone.
- Its faster than pressing the unlock button.
- Quickly see the time and notifications.
- To get a magical touch-free experience.
- It's free.
Try it out and give us your feedback and suggestions.
EXTRA features for 4.0+(Above features work for all phones) :
WaveNotify Beta: The new WaveNotify Beta feature! Now instead of just waking your phone, you can directly see your notifications with a wave! To enable WaveNotify, go to settings menu, enable WaveNotify Beta and Activate Wave2Wake as usual.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS(only if want to use WaveNotify Beta):
1. WaveNotify feature ONLY works if the device DOES NOT have a password/pin/pattern lock. DISABLE passwords to use WaveNotify feature
2. WaveNotify Beta feature ONLY works with Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
So for those who do not keep a password/pin/pattern lock, check it out by enabling it from settings!
http://www.facebook.com/inorexstudio">Like us on Facebook if you like the app. Get access to pre-release videos, apps and updates!
***** NOTE : Works on devices having a proximity sensor. If you don't know what that is, try it out. 99% of devices have one. ******
Icon Credits: Sheetal Shankar
Keywords: wave unlock; air unlock; touchless; gesture unlock;
All you have to do is select the word whose meaning you want to see, choose Share, and you'll get your meaning!
You can continue what you were reading after reading the meaning :)
It also shows you an example sentence to make the meaning clearer.
Check out the video above to see it in action.
Works awesomely with: Browsers, Book Reader Apps(Aldiko etc), GMail/email clients and more!
Like us on Facebook if you like the app. Get access to pre-release videos, apps and updates!
Planned for Future: Synonyms and pronunciation!