The POOL360 Mobile Android app extends the ability of the swimming pool, landscape and irrigation professionals to serve their customers by providing real-time product searching and ordering while on the go.
This mobile app provides the following features for the busy service professional.
• Search for over 160,000 national brand and private label products in our sales center network.
• Check inventory of stock for your local sales center, all central shipping locations, or across the entire national network.
• Parts break down list including schematics on many of the popular manufacturers’ products.
• Suggested accessories for products.
• Full access to order templates already created on the POOL360 website.
• UPC Product look with built in scanner.
• Multi-Tasking enabled.
• Shared Shopping Cart with POOL360 website.
• Place orders for in-store pick up or delivery to job site.
• Android 2.2 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
We genuinely want your feedback.
• For app support, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For feature requests and enhancements, email: email@example.com
• When rating our app, please note the device that you are using and let us know specifically the issue you are experiencing so we can make it better.
-Take a photo of unlicensed activity and email immediately to your region.
-Keep up with the latest industry news, shows, code changes etc...
-One touch call or email to any of the region chapters.
-quickly access the latest swimming pool conference happenings.
-Social media all on one page for your convenience.
تعد سلام المتطورة لبرك السباحة من الشركات الرائدة في مجال إنشاء وتنفيذ برك السباحة بأحدث المواصفات العالمية وتجهيز معدات برك السباحة وصيانة برك السباحة في المملكة العربية السعودية
More from developer
This app is designed for pool operators, pool service technicians, pool facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners, giving you the tools to achieve properly balanced water in the palm of your hand.
Calculating water balance is the first step in solving water problems such as cloudy water. The saturation index incorporates the five balance factors, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, temperature, and total dissolved solids. These are used to determine whether your water will be scale forming or corrosive.