Tracks free chlorine, bromine, hydrogen peroxide, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, salt, borates, water temperature, backwashing, CC, filter cleaning, flow, pressure, and TDS.
Supports multiple pools and includes a volume calculator.
Pool Pal displays the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) and the Calcite Saturation Index (CSI) for current readings and goals. These indices can be affected by water temperature, so PoolPal makes it easy to adjust your goals for perfectly balanced water.
Keywords: pool maintenance, pool calculator, pool chemistry, pool testing, pool chemicals, spa care, spa maintenance, spa calculator, spa chemistry, spa testing, spa chemicals, simple pool, pool pro, pool care, swimming pool.
Simple app to keep your customer informed of swimming pool services you are doing at their location.
The app allows you to manage your customer profile and service details.
Finally auto generates email to your customer after you have completed your service.
Now you can also generate Invoices to your customer in PDF format, according to service offered. These Invoices can be send to them via Email & one copy will be saved on your SD card.
Keep your customer informed and happy.
Provide them services, keep them informed & make the billing.
Keywords: swimming pool, pool, customer, swimming, pool services
Pool Pro makes it easy to maintain your swimming pool's chemical levels. Designed for use by pool maintenance professionals. (See Pool Pro Home version if you're a home owner maintaining your own pool: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blogspot.poolmobile.poolprohome).
Supports chlorine, bromine, and salt pools. Allows you to track total chlorine, free chlorine, combined chlorine, bromine, salt, ph balance, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, borate, TDS, phosphates, nitrates, silver, iron, copper, water temperature, and calculates Langelier and Calcite saturation indexes, which is critical to prevent corrosion. Calculates combined chlorine and lets you know when your swimming pool needs to be shocked. Each chemical to be tracked can be turned on or off on a customer by customer basis.
After you enter your chemical levels, the values are compared to industry recommended tolerances, which you can override if you wish, and the application recommends what needs to be added to bring your chemical levels back into safe balance. No more guessing! And a safe swimming pool for your family and friends.
All test results are saved to a history file so you can look back and see whether a particular chemical level has maintained stable levels or has been fluctuating.
Supports mapping, directions, and multiple stop route scheduling with Google Maps, Google Navigator, BestRoute, Trippster and more. Test results can be emailed to your customers giving your customers confidence that their swimming pool is being maintained properly.
A Sync database option allows companies with multiple employees to keep their databases on each phone or tablet setup identically. You can do all customer setup on one phone and then download to all other phones, or allow everyone to do their own maintenance, and then synchronize additions and changes to all phones.
Export the customer file, PPM test results, or a full sales analysis to help facility invoicing.
The customer database supports lots of details. Or if you want, the only required fields are the location name, and the pool capacity. The pool capacity is necessary so the chemical recommendations are calculated as accurately as possible. Also, the customer can be optionally assigned a group name, technician name, customer type, and billing cycle. These customer classification fields can then be used to select a subset of customers on each screen. i.e. Use Technician name so each tech can see only their accounts.
Note: If you have any problems with my applications, please press the 'Report Problem' button first. But that doesn't provide enough information sometimes and Google doesn't provide any method for developers to contact you and request more information. Just a few lines in an email specifying what steps you were taking when the error occurred is tremendously helpful. I am eager to fix any problems you may experience with my apps. Also, I am open to any suggestions for improvement.
Check recent changes for the latest updates within the app!
The app is now FULLY functional WITHOUT the serial code! Ads included on free version.
*NOTE: If you notice any features that aren't available to you with the free version, please email me with the problem you are experiencing and I will fix it!*
-Tests: pH, Free Available Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Conditoner, TDS, Salt, Phosphates, Borates, Temperature, Flow Rate, Pressure, Last Backwash, & Last Filter Clean.
-Auto-calculates Calcite Saturation Index (CSI).
-Store multiple pool/spa/fountain data on your phone.
-Great for pool services!
-View graph and result log data for pool/spas!
-Pool Guide and online FAQ.
-Email your results to yourself or your customers!
-Chemical Recommendations based on test result entry.
-Set timers to remind you to do pool tests, filter cleans or whatever you need for your pools!
-**NEW** Set range profiles for chemical tests and chemical percentages.
** SERIAL CODE ONLY $1.99! **
** PURCHASE THE SERIAL CODE AT WWW.THEPOOLCAREAPP.COM! **
** 1 WEEK REFUND POLICY IF USER IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE APP. **
Have any thoughts or suggestions? Please let me know of how I can make this app better!
-- UPCOMING UPDATES --
*Sync capability across multiple devices. (Subscription will be required)
*Still looking in to designing a tool to test the water directly and have it send the phone app the results! Stay tuned!
Pool Guy Features:
1. You can add / edit / remove your customers and swimming pools, they owned.
2. You can assign a day/s to service a pool and you will be asked to enter a stop number which is the number of the pool that you are going to service on that day/s
3. You will be given your route everyday according to the stop number, you assigned. So you just have to see your route in the morning and follow the route given by the app.
4. You can add repairs or special services to a particular pool on a particular date and the app will take the responsibility of reminding you that event. (eg. Filter Cleaning Services, Repairs etc)
5. When you visit a pool, you can add the test results of the water. (eg. Free Chlorine, pH value, Salt Level, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuic Acid, Phosphates, TDS, Filter Pressure or any note) The app will then show you the accepted and preferred ranges of each factor.
6. Then you can add the chemicals that you used on that pool. (eg. Chlorine-Liquid, Di-Chloro, Tri-Chloro, Acid Muriatic, Dry Acid, Soda Ash, Tabs, Salt, Water Clarifier, Potassium, Algacide, Phosphate Remover, Sodium Bicarbonatte)
7. The app will generate three kinds of reports. They are test reports, chemical reports and special notes reports
+ Test Reports - Test results you entered to the app can be seen by this. You can filter these reports by particular date range or by customer
+ Chemical Usage Reports - You can see the chemical usage and you can filter the report by a customer to see how much you have used the chemicals for a particular pool
+ Notes Reports - You can see the special notes you made for each pool
8. There will be a Profit and Loss Account feature. There you can see your income and your expenses monthly or weekly. Also you can see how much profit you gain from a particular customer.
So this app will fulfill majority of need of a pool guy. If you are interested on this app and you want a special feature you can always request from the us. If it's a valuable feature we will integrate to this app and you can have it from an update of this app.
If you like this app, please don't forget to review it.
You can send you suggestions and requests to : email@example.com
Keywords : pool management, pool guy, pool service, my pools, monetize, test results, pool maintenance, pool chemistry, pool testing, pool chemicals, spa care, spa maintenance, spa chemistry, spa testing, spa chemicals, simple pool, pool pro, pool care, swimming pool.
It has built-in selections like filter type, filter area, etc.
The result can be save to file with built-in text file viewer.
In SI-IP Units.
For worked example, see http://pocketengineer2.sharepoint.com
- le pH (balance de Taylor, etc.) ;
- l'alcalinité (TAC) ;
- les solides dissous totaux (TDS) ;
- le titre hydrométrique (TH) ;
- la concentration en traitement actif ;
- la programmation de la filtration ;
- le chauffage par pompe à chaleur.
L'application permet de choisir son traitement : chlore, brome, oxygène actif, sel, PHMB, piscine naturelle.
Il est possible de savoir quel produit il faut utiliser en en quelle quantité pour corriger le pH ou le TAC.
Il est également possible d'enregistrer des séries de mesures à tout moment et de donc de suivre l'historique des paramètres.
Son interface est très simple et intuitive, et utilisable en français et en anglais. Et nul besoin d'être chimiste...
Une application complémentaire pour PC, qui utilise les mêmes données que celles de votre smartphone, peut être obtenue sur simple demande par courrier électronique.
Pour toute information : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren't quite sure how to take care of your pool, just use the Easy-Balance option. All you have to do is enter the 3 most basic chemical readings from any test kit you own, and Pool Doctor will tell you exactly what chemicals to put into your pool and why.
Pool Doctor also includes a Volume Estimator, just in case you aren't sure exactly how big your pool is.
For the more professional users, there is the Chemical Adjustment option. Whether you are adjusting the chlorine, bromine, salt, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, or even the cyanuric acid levels in your pool, just enter the pool volume and the desired amount of change, and Pool Doctor will instantly calculate how much of your chemicals you need to use.
Pool Doctor gives all results and explanations in both pounds and ounces and even supports salt-water pools!
Pool Doctor comes with unparalleled customer-service, just email us through the support web-site and we will answer your question within 24 hours, guaranteed.
- Calculation of the surface
- Estimate of the temperature
- Calculator sunshine ...
Press a long time the screen to have a screenshot of your measurment along the days
Monitoring and feedback http://www.priveyes.net
It does this without the need for a special background or special strips and does not need to upload the image to be processed elsewhere as with other apps.
Why not test on a regular basis, as you get 50 strips and they expire in 1 year you may as well use them by testing weekly.
Tired of going to the pool shop and leaving $80 out of pocket? This happens as most people put off testing the water and then have to make large corrections when things don't look right. Regular testing resulting in small adjustments will go a long way to prevent that ever happening again.
For Australian users all three supported strips can be purchased from Bunnings. You can also get all the chemicals you need there as well.
The App has been written by a Pool/Spa Owner for the Pool/Spa owner. I think you will like it.
Pool Mate is not free, however you are given a fully featured advertisement free trial of 5 valid results, prior to deciding if you would like to purchase it for $20 AUS.
Keywords - Pool, Testing, Spa, Swimming, Mate, Aquachek, Test, Strips, Reader, Logger, Adviser, PH, Alkalinity, Hardness, Sun Screen, Cynuric Acid, Chlorine, Total, Free, Salt, Fresh, Big W, Results.
Testa hur våra pooler ser ut i din trädgård med hjälp av den inbyggda kameran!
1. Välj bland våra poolmodeller och ta en bild på hur den ser i din trädgård med den inbyggda kameran.
2. Spara bilderna och dela med dig till dina vänner.
3. Butikernas öppettider, adresser och kontaktuppgifter samt kartfunktion för att hitta butikerna via den inbyggda kartfunktionen.
More from developer
- Pool Chemical dosing app is a set of calculators designed for pool operators, pool technicians, facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners. This app will provide tools to properly calculate amounts of chemical needed to make adjustments to achieve desired chemical levels of a pool or spa.
- Calculators contain the most commonly used formulas pool and spa chemicals.
- The app will also calculate the cost of chemical dose amount.
- User friendly interface allows for saving your favorite chemical formulas.
- Input the chemical formula from the product label. Add the cost of the chemical. The app will use this formula for dosage and cost calculation.
- The Pool Chemical Dosing app can be used in swimming pool facilities to calculate bulk chemical dosing in bags or tablets.
- App user can store pool volume information for an unlimited number of pools and spa.
- Recommended water chemistry levels chart.
This app is designed for pool operators, pool service technicians, pool facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners, giving you the tools to achieve properly balanced water in the palm of your hand.
Calculating water balance is the first step in solving water problems such as cloudy water. The saturation index incorporates the five balance factors, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, temperature, and total dissolved solids. These are used to determine whether your water will be scale forming or corrosive.