Keep you pool in check with Pool Care! It has everything you need to manage your pool, or, if you are pool service provider, your customer's pools. Enter chemical ranges and test results and you'll get recommendations for chemical amounts. Calculate pool volume with our built-in pool calculator. Pool Care also comes with a graph feature to show you trends of your test results, and also a log to manage them.
Have any thoughts or suggestions? Please let me know of how I can make this app better!
* Tests: pH, Free Available Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Conditoner, TDS, Salt, Phosphates, Borates, Temperature, Flow Rate, Pressure, Last Backwash, & Last Filter Clean.
* Auto-calculates Calcite Saturation Index (CSI).
* Store multiple pool/spa/fountain data on your phone.
* Great for pool services!
* View graph and result log data for pool/spas!
* Pool Guide and online FAQ.
* Email your results to yourself or your customers!
* Chemical Recommendations based on test result entry.
* Set timers to remind you to do pool tests, filter cleans or whatever you need for your pools!
* Set range profiles for chemical tests and chemical percentages.
* Sync your account data across multiple devices for FREE!
* Remove Ads: $1.99
-- UPCOMING UPDATES --
* UI Redesign for Android 4.0+ devices.
* Still looking in to designing a tool to test the water directly and have it send the phone app the results! Stay tuned!
Tracks free chlorine, bromine, hydrogen peroxide, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, salt, borates, water temperature, backwashing, CC, filter cleaning, flow, pressure, and TDS.
Supports multiple pools and includes a volume calculator.
Pool Pal displays the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) and the Calcite Saturation Index (CSI) for current readings and goals. These indices can be affected by water temperature, so PoolPal makes it easy to adjust your goals for perfectly balanced water.
Keywords: pool maintenance, pool calculator, pool chemistry, pool testing, pool chemicals, spa care, spa maintenance, spa calculator, spa chemistry, spa testing, spa chemicals, simple pool, pool pro, pool care, swimming pool.
- Suggests proper chlorine levels
- Calculates chemical additions for Chlorine
- Calculates chemical additions for pH
- Calculates chemical additions for Total Alkalinity
- Calculates chemical additions for Cyanuric Acid
- Calculates chemical additions for Calcium Hardness
- Calculates pool volume
- Determines whether your pool water is balanced
Pool Pro makes it easy to maintain your swimming pool's chemical levels. Designed for use by pool maintenance professionals. (See Pool Pro Home version if you're a home owner maintaining your own pool: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blogspot.poolmobile.poolprohome).
Supports chlorine, bromine, and salt pools. Allows you to track total chlorine, free chlorine, combined chlorine, bromine, salt, ph balance, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, borate, TDS, phosphates, nitrates, silver, iron, copper, water temperature, and calculates Langelier and Calcite saturation indexes, which is critical to prevent corrosion. Calculates combined chlorine and lets you know when your swimming pool needs to be shocked. Each chemical to be tracked can be turned on or off on a customer by customer basis.
After you enter your chemical levels, the values are compared to industry recommended tolerances, which you can override if you wish, and the application recommends what needs to be added to bring your chemical levels back into safe balance. No more guessing! And a safe swimming pool for your family and friends.
All test results are saved to a history file so you can look back and see whether a particular chemical level has maintained stable levels or has been fluctuating.
Supports mapping, directions, and multiple stop route scheduling with Google Maps, Google Navigator, BestRoute, Trippster and more. Test results can be emailed to your customers giving your customers confidence that their swimming pool is being maintained properly.
A Sync database option allows companies with multiple employees to keep their databases on each phone or tablet setup identically. You can do all customer setup on one phone and then download to all other phones, or allow everyone to do their own maintenance, and then synchronize additions and changes to all phones.
Export the customer file, PPM test results, or a full sales analysis to help facility invoicing.
The customer database supports lots of details. Or if you want, the only required fields are the location name, and the pool capacity. The pool capacity is necessary so the chemical recommendations are calculated as accurately as possible. Also, the customer can be optionally assigned a group name, technician name, customer type, and billing cycle. These customer classification fields can then be used to select a subset of customers on each screen. i.e. Use Technician name so each tech can see only their accounts.
Note: If you have any problems with my applications, please press the 'Report Problem' button first. But that doesn't provide enough information sometimes and Google doesn't provide any method for developers to contact you and request more information. Just a few lines in an email specifying what steps you were taking when the error occurred is tremendously helpful. I am eager to fix any problems you may experience with my apps. Also, I am open to any suggestions for improvement.
Our primary service is teaching the National Swimming Pool Foundation® (NSPF®) Certified PoolSpa Operator® Certification (CPO®) course. This national certification teaches pool professionals how to properly maintain their pools in accordance with state regulations and industry standards.
As a company that trains others how to manage their pools, we offer vast experience, knowledge and service to our commercial and residential clients as well. We believe in preventative maintenance to reduce long term expenses, increasing the efficiency of pool systems and preventing accidents.
Download the Pool Operation Management CPO App today to plan and schedule your next training session! From this App you can view schedules, sign-up for classes, view ongoing promotions, as well as view the facility’s location and contact information. You can also click through to our Facebook and Social Media pages! Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes.
Pocket Pool Boy monitors and charts:
Currently this software is limited to the following chemical additives:
9-12 percent liquid Chlorine
Dry Cyanuric acid (Stabilizer)
Dry Sodium Bicarbonate
Looking for help with calculations while you're adjusting your swimming pool chemistry? The Pool Calculator does all the math for you, telling you exactly how much of each chemical to add to keep your water in balance.
No more puzzling over complicated charts and formulas. Get the exact answer in one step. Bring your Android Device out to the pool and have all the chemical information and calculations you need right at your fingertips! Also includes useful basic pool chemistry information!
Available calculations include:
- Chlorine (FC)
- Raising and lowering pH
- Total alkalinity (TA)
- Calcium hardness (CH)
- Stabilizer (CYA or cyanuric acid)
- Borate (Borax)
- Calcium saturation index (CSI, similar to LSI) (Coming Soon)
- Recommended ranges for each chemical level (Relased in Version 2)
- Volume US, metric, and Imperial units available.
Simply enter your swimming pool volume, current test results and preferred chemicals, and ThePool Calculator will calculate exactly how much of each chemical you need to add to get your water into perfect balance.
Simple app to keep your customer informed of swimming pool services you are doing at their location.
The app allows you to manage your customer profile and service details.
Finally auto generates email to your customer after you have completed your service.
Now you can also generate Invoices to your customer in PDF format, according to service offered. These Invoices can be send to them via Email & one copy will be saved on your SD card.
Keep your customer informed and happy.
Provide them services, keep them informed & make the billing.
Keywords: swimming pool, pool, customer, swimming, pool services
Dertermine for you the required water treatment to adjust your pool or spa water properly.
1/ Reporting the reading from your test kit
use the sliders to report your PH reading, your free chlorine (CL) reading, total Alckalinity, Stabilizer and water temperature
use the checkbox if your water has gone green or cloudy (need a superchlorination)
2/ Using the suggested adjustments
PH target: 7.4
PH ok between 7.2 and 7.6 (do not need adjustment)
if PH < 7.0 or PH 7.8 then no chlorine adjustment will be suggested since you need to adjust the pH first. The retest a few hours later.
Free chlorine target:
1.5 ppm (mg/liter) for usual pool sanitizatioon
10 ppm for a shock chlorination
Save the measured values toi a log file
Display this log on the application
The pro version is adfree !
The csv file of the pro version is compatible with Excel
(The csv file is encrypted in the free version)
Pool Guy Features:
1. You can add / edit / remove your customers and swimming pools, they owned.
2. You can assign a day/s to service a pool and you will be asked to enter a stop number which is the number of the pool that you are going to service on that day/s
3. You will be given your route everyday according to the stop number, you assigned. So you just have to see your route in the morning and follow the route given by the app.
4. You can add repairs or special services to a particular pool on a particular date and the app will take the responsibility of reminding you that event. (eg. Filter Cleaning Services, Repairs etc)
5. When you visit a pool, you can add the test results of the water. (eg. Free Chlorine, pH value, Salt Level, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuic Acid, Phosphates, TDS, Filter Pressure or any note) The app will then show you the accepted and preferred ranges of each factor.
6. Then you can add the chemicals that you used on that pool. (eg. Chlorine-Liquid, Di-Chloro, Tri-Chloro, Acid Muriatic, Dry Acid, Soda Ash, Tabs, Salt, Water Clarifier, Potassium, Algacide, Phosphate Remover, Sodium Bicarbonatte)
7. The app will generate three kinds of reports. They are test reports, chemical reports and special notes reports
+ Test Reports - Test results you entered to the app can be seen by this. You can filter these reports by particular date range or by customer
+ Chemical Usage Reports - You can see the chemical usage and you can filter the report by a customer to see how much you have used the chemicals for a particular pool
+ Notes Reports - You can see the special notes you made for each pool
8. There will be a Profit and Loss Account feature. There you can see your income and your expenses monthly or weekly. Also you can see how much profit you gain from a particular customer.
So this app will fulfil majority of need of a pool guy. If you are interested on this app and you want a special feature you can always request from the us. If it's a valuable feature we will integrate to this app and you can have it from an update of this app.
If you like this app, please don't forget to review it.
You can send you suggestions and requests to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The recommended range for the Saturation Index in pools and spas is -0.3 to +0.5.
Use this calculator to compute the Calcium Saturation Index using current pH, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Water Temperature, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and Cyanuric Acid (CyA).
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
It will take couple of times to work depending on os version.
Its a workaround for the battery drain bug caused by Services / OS / System.
*Tested on limited devices only .
Services are the background tasks on devices that keeps all of the company's services in sync and updated. This covers basic environment, among other services which results in heavy battery drain of your device.
For all the thanx mailers - happy it worked for you !
The goal is to reduce power consumption by stopping the operation of the unnecessary services that can not be pre-installed services, etc., you want to uninstall.
In addition to the ability to run periodically stop processing tasks and similar common killer app, it has the ability to perform processing triggered by the occurrence of an event to stop.
- Supported Event
- System startup complete
- Receive e-mail (only for DoCoMo)
- Application install / update
In addition, the situation can be seen running stop processing services, we also have the activity log display function.
Service Killer will stop only the services you have selected.In other words, you need to stop services you select.
See, please have a detailed description of application here.
Although this application make it possible to install to (SD) external media, you can not start automatically when you start to install the terminal and the external media.If you want to start automatically when the system startup, you start to install, please install to the internal memory.
- Some services are protected by mechanisms such as Permission of Android.Therefore, there is a service that can not stop at Service Killer.
- Some services are designed to automatically restart after being stopped.Therefore, it may appear to be stopped in the Service Killer, the service is running in after a while.
- By stopping the service, there is a possibility other apps or system will not work properly.Use of the Service Killer is at your own risk.
Each permission to be used by this application are as follows.
- In order to stop the service that is protected by this permission.
- For display advertising
- For display advertising
- In order to start automatically when you start terminal
So you think about the bug requests for additional functions and pointed out who would like to correspond as much as possible, please contact your comment, via e-mail.
There are also no ads donation version. Please donate if you like this app.
★ toward that no service is stopped immediately.
If you have not stopped immediately because it is the most basic operation this app is attempting to stop the service on a regular basis.In addition, (It is said to have been more accurate and Bind) in the target service stop has been available from other apps, you will immediately revival services also been stopped.Since this is a mechanism of Android, this app can not deal unfortunately.Other, so we discussed in the following sections of this app works, I hope your read and enjoy if not read yet.
In addition, (please forgive me, but you may not immediately be able to respond to us) please contact us by e-mail if you have additional questions, such as a request.
Tank Mix Calculator is an easy to use farm app from TapLogic. TapLogic develops the powerful FarmLogic decision making tool for the farm. FarmLogic allows you to enter and store records as you work in the field using our FarmPAD rugged handheld computer or enter your work through the web component of FarmLogic. Either way, our system works like you farm, so using it will come naturally. FarmLogic provides secure, instant access to your farm records from any computer logged onto the web, anywhere.
This agriculture application is provided free for any farmer to use on their mobile device to quickly and easily generate a tank mix. Just enter your acreage, tank size, and carrier volume. Next, select your chemicals from our list or add your own. Tank Mix Calculator will then provide you with the number of loads required to spray your acreage, along with full and partial load mixes of the chemicals you selected.
We gladly welcome any feedback or suggestions for Tank Mix Calculator. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
This app is designed for pool operators, pool service technicians, pool facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners, giving you the tools to achieve properly balanced water in the palm of your hand.
Calculating water balance is the first step in solving water problems such as cloudy water. The saturation index incorporates the five balance factors, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, temperature, and total dissolved solids. These are used to determine whether your water will be scale forming or corrosive.
- Pool Chemical dosing app is a set of calculators designed for pool operators, pool technicians, facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners. This app will provide tools to properly calculate amounts of chemical needed to make adjustments to achieve desired chemical levels of a pool or spa.
- Calculators contain the most commonly used formulas pool and spa chemicals.
- The app will also calculate the cost of chemical dose amount.
- User friendly interface allows for saving your favorite chemical formulas.
- Input the chemical formula from the product label. Add the cost of the chemical. The app will use this formula for dosage and cost calculation.
- The Pool Chemical Dosing app can be used in swimming pool facilities to calculate bulk chemical dosing in bags or tablets.
- App user can store pool volume information for an unlimited number of pools and spa.
- Recommended water chemistry levels chart.