Pool Pro makes it easy to maintain your swimming pool's chemical levels. Designed for use by pool maintenance professionals. (See Pool Pro Home version if you're a home owner maintaining your own pool: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blogspot.poolmobile.poolprohome).
Supports chlorine, bromine, and salt pools. Allows you to track total chlorine, free chlorine, combined chlorine, bromine, salt, ph balance, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, borate, TDS, phosphates, nitrates, silver, iron, copper, water temperature, and calculates Langelier and Calcite saturation indexes, which is critical to prevent corrosion. Calculates combined chlorine and lets you know when your swimming pool needs to be shocked. Each chemical to be tracked can be turned on or off on a customer by customer basis.
After you enter your chemical levels, the values are compared to industry recommended tolerances, which you can override if you wish, and the application recommends what needs to be added to bring your chemical levels back into safe balance. No more guessing! And a safe swimming pool for your family and friends.
All test results are saved to a history file so you can look back and see whether a particular chemical level has maintained stable levels or has been fluctuating.
Supports mapping, directions, and multiple stop route scheduling with Google Maps, Google Navigator, BestRoute, Trippster and more. Test results can be emailed to your customers giving your customers confidence that their swimming pool is being maintained properly.
A Sync database option allows companies with multiple employees to keep their databases on each phone or tablet setup identically. You can do all customer setup on one phone and then download to all other phones, or allow everyone to do their own maintenance, and then synchronize additions and changes to all phones.
Export the customer file, PPM test results, or a full sales analysis to help facility invoicing.
The customer database supports lots of details. Or if you want, the only required fields are the location name, and the pool capacity. The pool capacity is necessary so the chemical recommendations are calculated as accurately as possible. Also, the customer can be optionally assigned a group name, technician name, customer type, and billing cycle. These customer classification fields can then be used to select a subset of customers on each screen. i.e. Use Technician name so each tech can see only their accounts.
Note: If you have any problems with my applications, please press the 'Report Problem' button first. But that doesn't provide enough information sometimes and Google doesn't provide any method for developers to contact you and request more information. Just a few lines in an email specifying what steps you were taking when the error occurred is tremendously helpful. I am eager to fix any problems you may experience with my apps. Also, I am open to any suggestions for improvement.
Keep you pool in check with Pool Care! It has everything you need to manage your pool, or, if you are pool service provider, your customer's pools. Enter chemical ranges and test results and you'll get recommendations for chemical amounts. Calculate pool volume with our built-in pool calculator. Pool Care also comes with a graph feature to show you trends of your test results, and also a log to manage them.
Have any thoughts or suggestions? Please let me know of how I can make this app better!
* Tests: pH, Free Available Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Conditoner, TDS, Salt, Phosphates, Borates, Temperature, Flow Rate, Pressure, Last Backwash, & Last Filter Clean.
* Auto-calculates Calcite Saturation Index (CSI).
* Store multiple pool/spa/fountain data on your phone.
* Great for pool services!
* View graph and result log data for pool/spas!
* Pool Guide and online FAQ.
* Email your results to yourself or your customers!
* Chemical Recommendations based on test result entry.
* Set timers to remind you to do pool tests, filter cleans or whatever you need for your pools!
* Set range profiles for chemical tests and chemical percentages.
* Sync your account data across multiple devices for FREE!
* Remove Ads: $1.99
-- UPCOMING UPDATES --
* UI Redesign for Android 4.0+ devices.
* Still looking in to designing a tool to test the water directly and have it send the phone app the results! Stay tuned!
Tracks free chlorine, bromine, hydrogen peroxide, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, salt, borates, water temperature, backwashing, CC, filter cleaning, flow, pressure, and TDS.
Supports multiple pools and includes a volume calculator.
Pool Pal displays the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) and the Calcite Saturation Index (CSI) for current readings and goals. These indices can be affected by water temperature, so PoolPal makes it easy to adjust your goals for perfectly balanced water.
Keywords: pool maintenance, pool calculator, pool chemistry, pool testing, pool chemicals, spa care, spa maintenance, spa calculator, spa chemistry, spa testing, spa chemicals, simple pool, pool pro, pool care, swimming pool.
Simple app to keep your customer informed of swimming pool services you are doing at their location.
The app allows you to manage your customer profile and service details.
Finally auto generates email to your customer after you have completed your service.
Now you can also generate Invoices to your customer in PDF format, according to service offered. These Invoices can be send to them via Email & one copy will be saved on your SD card.
Keep your customer informed and happy.
Provide them services, keep them informed & make the billing.
Keywords: swimming pool, pool, customer, swimming, pool services
Pool Guy Features:
1. You can add / edit / remove your customers and swimming pools, they owned.
2. You can assign a day/s to service a pool and you will be asked to enter a stop number which is the number of the pool that you are going to service on that day/s
3. You will be given your route everyday according to the stop number, you assigned. So you just have to see your route in the morning and follow the route given by the app.
4. You can add repairs or special services to a particular pool on a particular date and the app will take the responsibility of reminding you that event. (eg. Filter Cleaning Services, Repairs etc)
5. When you visit a pool, you can add the test results of the water. (eg. Free Chlorine, pH value, Salt Level, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuic Acid, Phosphates, TDS, Filter Pressure or any note) The app will then show you the accepted and preferred ranges of each factor.
6. Then you can add the chemicals that you used on that pool. (eg. Chlorine-Liquid, Di-Chloro, Tri-Chloro, Acid Muriatic, Dry Acid, Soda Ash, Tabs, Salt, Water Clarifier, Potassium, Algacide, Phosphate Remover, Sodium Bicarbonatte)
7. The app will generate three kinds of reports. They are test reports, chemical reports and special notes reports
+ Test Reports - Test results you entered to the app can be seen by this. You can filter these reports by particular date range or by customer
+ Chemical Usage Reports - You can see the chemical usage and you can filter the report by a customer to see how much you have used the chemicals for a particular pool
+ Notes Reports - You can see the special notes you made for each pool
8. There will be a Profit and Loss Account feature. There you can see your income and your expenses monthly or weekly. Also you can see how much profit you gain from a particular customer.
So this app will fulfil majority of need of a pool guy. If you are interested on this app and you want a special feature you can always request from the us. If it's a valuable feature we will integrate to this app and you can have it from an update of this app.
If you like this app, please don't forget to review it.
You can send you suggestions and requests to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suggests proper chlorine levels
- Calculates chemical additions for Chlorine
- Calculates chemical additions for pH
- Calculates chemical additions for Total Alkalinity
- Calculates chemical additions for Cyanuric Acid
- Calculates chemical additions for Calcium Hardness
- Calculates pool volume
- Determines whether your pool water is balanced
- calculates filtration pump flow rate, filter sizing, balance tank, backwash tank, skimmer, etc.
- built-in selections like turnover rate, filter type, filter area, filter loading rate, pool shape, pool area and volume calculation.
- design tool modules include:
a) Hypochlorite chlorination calculation.
b) Pool heat-up heat calculation.
c) Pool heat losses calculation.
- "save-to-file" function with built-in result file viewer.
- in SI-IP Units.
For worked example, see http://pocketengineer2.sharepoint.com
Dertermine for you the required water treatment to adjust your pool or spa water properly.
1/ Reporting the reading from your test kit
use the sliders to report your PH reading, your free chlorine (CL) reading, total Alckalinity, Stabilizer and water temperature
use the checkbox if your water has gone green or cloudy (need a superchlorination)
2/ Using the suggested adjustments
PH target: 7.4
PH ok between 7.2 and 7.6 (do not need adjustment)
if PH < 7.0 or PH 7.8 then no chlorine adjustment will be suggested since you need to adjust the pH first. The retest a few hours later.
Free chlorine target:
1.5 ppm (mg/liter) for usual pool sanitizatioon
10 ppm for a shock chlorination
Save the measured values toi a log file
Display this log on the application
The pro version is adfree !
The csv file of the pro version is compatible with Excel
(The csv file is encrypted in the free version)
Pocket Pool Boy monitors and charts:
Currently this software is limited to the following chemical additives:
9-12 percent liquid Chlorine
Dry Cyanuric acid (Stabilizer)
Dry Sodium Bicarbonate
For square, rectangle, oval, and round pools enter the exact width and length. For irregular pool shapes, enter the average width and length by taking a measurement at the widest point and the narrowest point and adding those two numbers together. Then divide the result by 2 to get an average.
For pool depth, enter the depth of the shallow end and the deep end. If the pool is flat, enter the same number for the deep end and shallow end.
If you have any problems, or suggestions for improvement, please contact me.
INTRODUCTORY PRICE ONLY TODAY!!!
This app will download, install, and process the required files to make your watch work with your Android phone/tablet, the usage is simple as a single button and wait the fix to finish.
Un-Rooted users: The app will still work for you, tap start and want until you see several installation processes that require your approval, you may require to enable "unknown sources" in your settings first.
Rooted users: Just tap start and wait until the entire process is finished.
Compatibility: Practically any phone including HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Asus, Sony, LG, Huawei, etc…
If you have any trouble please contact us for a refund or support, please contact us by email, don't leave low rating in google play as we are unable to help you that way.
Tags: Galaxy gear, one x, htc one x, nexus 5, nexus 7, s4, sIV, sIII, s3, note3, note2, bluetooth, nfc, G2, connection, watch, wearable, compatibility, compatible, hack, improve
This app will guide you to get your Samsung Galaxy Gear working with your phone, in most cases unsupported phones work as well as the officially supported models, (mostly Samsung Devices with android 4.2 or newer, don't leave low rating if your device is not supported, contact us by email for a refund).
If you only need to connect your watch then PC or ROOT ARE NOT REQUIRED.
Please uninstall "gear manager" before using this app.
If you only need to connect your watch root is NOT required, use the "check for errors" and after downloading and installing the required files your watch will connect as a normal galaxy device.
-Automated check, it will review the requirements and will download required files according to your phone.
-Guides with links to the required resources you may need.
-Guides and videos on how to mod your watch (at your own risk)
this will let you use custom wall papers and widgets.
Galaxy Gear is a Samsung device and we are not related with Samsung in any way, if you consider there is a problem with this app or it's contents please send us an email.
tags: galaxy, gear, samsung, connect, smart, watch, smartwatch, fix, solution, problem, connection, smartwatch, liveview, galaxygear, manager,note, reloj, bluetooth, nfc, dock, super fixer, super, fixer, connection, gear manager, manager, apk, htc, lg, g2, s4, s3, note 2, note 3, galaxy note.
This app will help you with most connection issues of your samsung galaxy gear, gear 2 and gear 2 neo.
Also check "Fit SuperFixer" for samsung gear fit.
Simply use the Fix button and you will get simple patches and instructions on how to fix your connection, the app detecs your phone model and checks for compatibility, some device may not be supported, but most of them work flawlessly. Cyanogen Mod Roms are likely to fail but some users reported it as working fine.
All variants of the M8
All variants of the M7
Xperia Z Ultra
Find my Device
Pretty much everything
What doesn’t work yet:
No music controller
Pretty much anything that uses a Samsung Account or Samsung Services (this will be fixed in the next release)
- Pool Chemical dosing app is a set of calculators designed for pool operators, pool technicians, facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners. This app will provide tools to properly calculate amounts of chemical needed to make adjustments to achieve desired chemical levels of a pool or spa.
- Calculators contain the most commonly used formulas pool and spa chemicals.
- The app will also calculate the cost of chemical dose amount.
- User friendly interface allows for saving your favorite chemical formulas.
- Input the chemical formula from the product label. Add the cost of the chemical. The app will use this formula for dosage and cost calculation.
- The Pool Chemical Dosing app can be used in swimming pool facilities to calculate bulk chemical dosing in bags or tablets.
- App user can store pool volume information for an unlimited number of pools and spa.
- Recommended water chemistry levels chart.
This app is designed for pool operators, pool service technicians, pool facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners, giving you the tools to achieve properly balanced water in the palm of your hand.
Calculating water balance is the first step in solving water problems such as cloudy water. The saturation index incorporates the five balance factors, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, temperature, and total dissolved solids. These are used to determine whether your water will be scale forming or corrosive.