NOW WITH AMAZING IMPROVED USER INTERFACE!!
SATpoints provides a Database of Antoine´s Coefficients for more than 650 chemical compounds, allowing you to calculate Saturation Pressure and Saturation Temperature for any given value through just a few clicks.
Essential app for Engineers!!
PLEASE RATE US!! WE WOULD BE PLEASED TO HAVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!
*Improved UI: New amazing user interface, making it even easier to use.
*Chemical compounds are now displayed in Alphabetical Order.
*Improved About Us section: You can now follow us and get in touch with EngTools-DEV through the About Us section.
*Compounds' names with errors fixed.
The goal is to help track and care for your swimming pool, spa, or hot tub in a simple and easy way. Create a log entry every day or just use it for recommendations on what should be added to your pool.
- Chemical Calculator to help lower or raise your desired PH, Chlorine, Alkalinity, Stabilizer, etc.
- Ability to Record Log Entries.
- Ability to View Log Records (Only Last Record is Visible in Free Version)
- View Charts of All tracked info. (Only PH visible in Free Version).
- Units choices of English or Metric
- Full Min/Max Range customization (Pro version only)
- More to come.
Keywords: pool trac, pooltrac, pool calculator, pool chemistry, pool testing, pool chemicals, spa care, spa maintenance, chem calculator, pool chem, spa calculator, spa chemistry, spa testing, spa chemicals, pooltrac pro, pool care, pool maintenance, swimming pool, hot tub, spa, pool log, pool entry.
More from developer
- Pool Chemical dosing app is a set of calculators designed for pool operators, pool technicians, facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners. This app will provide tools to properly calculate amounts of chemical needed to make adjustments to achieve desired chemical levels of a pool or spa.
- Calculators contain the most commonly used formulas pool and spa chemicals.
- The app will also calculate the cost of chemical dose amount.
- User friendly interface allows for saving your favorite chemical formulas.
- Input the chemical formula from the product label. Add the cost of the chemical. The app will use this formula for dosage and cost calculation.
- The Pool Chemical Dosing app can be used in swimming pool facilities to calculate bulk chemical dosing in bags or tablets.
- App user can store pool volume information for an unlimited number of pools and spa.
- Recommended water chemistry levels chart.