Take your Notes with CardBoard
CardBoard is a powerful app for creating index cards. You can arrange your cards on multiple layouts. It is even possible to use every card in more than one layout. Now with integrated Add-ons for Novel Writers and To-Do Boards in Kanban/Scrum style.
What users say about CardBoard Index Cards
* Awesome, it is the best It’s very helpful and useful for school notes you should really try this app it is great…
* Cardboard is very convenient Cardboard makes it easy to jot down story notes, ideas, and lists on the run. Love it!
* Wonderful app A must have for all screenwriters.
* Great app! This is the best planning app I’ve found! As a NaNo writer, this is helping me immensely.
* Rhoada’s Review I love it!!! Helped me out a bunch for a presentation!
* Great App for Roleplaying I’ve moved from hand index cards to this application to store and keep track of the different plots lines that are running in my roleplaying games. [...] Great customer service.
* Teaching Aid. A very novel idea for those of us that just like to lay things out on the floor and then study the flow of how our plan will unfold.
* Exactly what I wanted This app is a must for every screenwriter and novelist... it looks complex but easy to learn and manipulate... what more can I say but kudos to the developers. [CardBoard Novels Add-On, now integrated]
If you have suggestions for future changes or detect a bug, please contact me via the contact form on my web site. I try to respond quickly with an update.
http://leanself.org/cardboard-help/">To get an overview of all features, visit the online help. (Link)
Possible uses for CardBoard:
- Taking notes
- Organizing ideas
- Create cards and card types
- Card (types) can have icons and images on them
- Arrange cards in flexible layouts
- Auto-layout (alphabetical, by card type)
- Export layouts to text files
What else can you do with CardBoard?
- Plan your life
- Manage your todos
- Create Scrum or Kanban boards
- Plan your project
- Plan your book (textbook or novel)
- Organize your screenwriting/scriptwriting
- Simply setup databases, e.g. for your collections
CardBoard features a modern (flat) design as alternative to the traditional cork design.
CardBoard uses minimum sytem rights, just storing on your device or SD card and vibration. Full standalone. No ads, no internet security issues. Just you and your Android device.
THIS IS A FREE APP AND EARNING MY LIVING HAS PRIORITY. NEVERTHELESS, I PROMISE: When you contact me with a bug report I will try hard to fix it within three day. I would prefer this over a needless one star rating because of a bug I might be able to fix quickly...
In rare cases, users have reported freezes on Galaxy S4. CardBoard has been tested on Galaxy S4 and the problem could not be reproduced. Should you encounter freezes, please contact me by mail. Thank you.
CardBoard - your application for index cards (similar to the good old fashioned 5x3 or 7x5 note cards). Or use CardBoard as your flash card organizer.
CardBoard features are stable now, future releases will concentrate on bug fixes.
Get CardBoard now!
- Pool Chemical dosing app is a set of calculators designed for pool operators, pool technicians, facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners. This app will provide tools to properly calculate amounts of chemical needed to make adjustments to achieve desired chemical levels of a pool or spa.
- Calculators contain the most commonly used formulas pool and spa chemicals.
- The app will also calculate the cost of chemical dose amount.
- User friendly interface allows for saving your favorite chemical formulas.
- Input the chemical formula from the product label. Add the cost of the chemical. The app will use this formula for dosage and cost calculation.
- The Pool Chemical Dosing app can be used in swimming pool facilities to calculate bulk chemical dosing in bags or tablets.
- App user can store pool volume information for an unlimited number of pools and spa.
- Recommended water chemistry levels chart.
The app also has built-in pool calculators from the Saturation Index calculator to chemical dosing calculators to make sure you are adding the correct amounts on chemicals.