Service JOBApp is a Great, Simple and Powerful app designed for Tradies and HVAC & R Technicians.
It can be used across other industries (such as Electrical, Plumbing).
Key Features - currently provided, are:
● Record and Track your Job Interventions/Services performed on client site
● QR Code Scanning (which allows to: allocate job intervention/service performed at asset levels; track job interventions/service history at asset level.)
● Invoicing & Invoice Management (including export option in excel/pdf file format).
● Capture Client signature on forms (to confirm and prove validity of job intervention/service performed)
● Advance Search/Filter results (for client, job intervention/service, and invoice level)
● Management of Clients and Suppliers base (create a database with all your clients/suppliers storing valuable information against each one such as: legal info, address & contact details etc.)
● Products Management (build a complete catalogue of products/parts required for your daily interventions/services and to easily group them into categories).
● Stock Management (with options to view, replenish, and transfer/movement of stock between warehouses).
● QR Codes Generation (including option to export generated QR Codes into a usable format that allows printing)
● Register a User account (gives you access to app functionalities)
● Send Feedback - (as we value your feedback, we would like you to help us/show us how we can improve our app and services by sharing your feedback).
For more information on existing functionalities, please refer to our website www.industriasoftware.com.au.
● Service JOBApp saves you time & improves operational performance - whether you are looking to record daily service performed at your client site, to have a history of them, or to track your interventions/services and invoices issued
● It only takes few seconds to add and record an intervention/service performed
● It provides all the choices available starting from client list, product list/catalogue, predictive input search, and calendar & time objects to make sure your technicians' time is not wasted during the process of data entry/input
● It makes possible for technicians being on the field, to see the history of any intervention/service performed at asset level by any other technician within the team, just by scanning the asset QR Code or Bar Code. This provides a major advantage as technicians can assess and understand what the previous issues with the asset were and even to contact the right technicians that have previously worked on the asset for more information and support.
● Responds to the immediate needs of professionals technicians that activate in residential & commercial refrigeration industry as well as light industrial refrigeration.
We are confident that our mobile app solution is a robust business product that will fit and support your business perfectly to evolve much further.
* NOTE *
We have made available for you on Google Play a fully functional version of the App that connects to a demo database.
To use this application you need to register for an account using the downloaded app or contact us at email@example.com. Once registered user is activated the Service JOBApp gives you access for 30 days.
Try it! There is no purchase obligation involved.
* Moving to an operational model *
As this is a dedicated business solution, once you finally took the decision to use the App for your business, contact us in order to make the final arrangements and configurations.
As part of our end-to-end offering Industria Software provides hosting for your newly built mobile app.
Industria Software will ensure:
● app deployment in secured environment
● app database deployment and migration of existing support data into production environment
● database space to allow you straight away up & running.
For more details, go to: www.industriasoftware.com.au or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.