Review from Casey Vandemark
Perfect I have sprint, terrible service. This makes using 3g bearable. My calls are also less likely to drop. Well worth the money.
FOR ALL WHO HAVEN'T GOT THE CHANGE TO EXPERIENCE TRYING OUT THIS GREAT APP, IT REALLY WORKS! I MEAN IT REALLY STOPPED MY PHONE FROM ROAMING AT ALL! TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES, YOU WILL BE 100%SATISFIED! THE TRUTH AND NOT ANY THING ELSE BUT THAT!
Doesn't work as advertised I really need this app to work as I live on the Mexican side of the US border and need a US phone that connects to US networks, at the same time avoiding charges for connecting accidentally to Mexican networks . However after much trying and investigation I cannot get the app to block incoming calls over the Mexican networks nor am I warned when I make an outgoing call over the same networks. I am using Android 4.4. 4 on a Moto X phone . I am still game to use it if any advice suggestions or fixes available
Works only 70% of the time This app is not very successful at detecting the switch to national roaming between Italian networks 3 (tre) and TIM, it only works about 70% of the time, the other 30% the 3g data is not disconnected quickly enough and I get charged a one-time fee for using the National roaming.
Good but crashes & needs updating for 3UK Generally good but crashes a bit & doesn't fully recognize satellite network that pops up on cruise ships, also needs updating for 3UK 'feel at home'
Roaming peace Even with no data roaming set, Rogers occasionally billed for daily data roaming charges when in the US. Has not happened since roaming control installed. Note, trial version only lasts about 30 days then you have to upgrade to paid version to keep working, but still worth it
Doesn't work. Worked during the trial period...just long enough to get me to purchase....worked for another week...then stopped working. Waste of money.
removed support for Android 5.0 (due to permission changes in Android 5.0)
Backup & transfer data from one phone to another in 2 steps, no network needed.