- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
* Current news by industry verticals: Finance, Tech, Media, Politics, Strategy, Sports, and more
* Exclusively produced videos, charts, photo slideshows and other enhanced multimedia
* Favorite articles for later or offline reading
* Share content through any installed app
* View full comment stream for each post
This wonderfully designed app is responsive to phones and tablets. Our navigation is easy and intuitive.
Warning - We will live up to our name and you might just get lost in our endless feed of immersive content.
Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Internet. Powered by social signals and old-fashioned human judgment, our editors turn the Internet's vast and cacophonous flood of articles, blog posts, magazine pieces, status updates, photos and videos into the elegant and endlessly engrossing mix known as Digg. And now the new Digg Reader is a simple, powerful and speedy way to follow your favorite sources and publishers.
◆ Introducing Digg Reader for Android! A fast, clean, and simple real-time reading app.
◆ Find and follow your favorite online publishers, writers, and bloggers.
◆ Organize RSS feeds and other sources via folders. Quickly sort to see the most popular items across the social Internet.
◆ Digg your favorite stories and share them via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, LinkedIn, email, and text.
◆ Save stories to read later on Digg, Instapaper, and Pocket.
Have a suggestion? Trouble with our app?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to us on Twitter: @DiggSupport
“Digg captures a snapshot of all of the Web’s hottest streams. Then it presents a smart, gorgeous, editorially coherent digest of what’s popular online.” - Slate
"Digg doesn't suck anymore." - Ben Parr, CNET
"Top 50 Best Websites of 2012" - Time Magazine
Each minute, NewsWhip scans a billion people on Facebook and Twitter to see which news stories are spreading the fastest. It spots the stories that people think are worth sharing, and serves them as a live stream of the world's most popular news.
As well as dozens of topics, NewsWhip can show you what's hot now in ten countries, including the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, India, New Zealand and Ireland.
NewsWhip will introduce you to great news sources, fantastic stories, and makes sure you will always be up to speed on what the world is talking about, as it happens - no payment or registration required.
- Filter for the trending news in topics including politics, gossip, tech, fun, music, movies, gaming, startups, health, food, and 12 different sports.
- Check what's trending in the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, India, Europe, China or South Africa.
- "My Whips" remembers the sections you visit most frequently, so you can quickly check for trending news you care about.
- We only serve quality news. NewsWhip will only ever display the news that the world is sharing and talking about, so the stories are always excellent - or at least entertaining.
Ook scannen wij elke minuut welke nieuwsberichten en video's gedeeld, geliked en getweet worden door miljoenen Nederlanders. De meest besproken verhalen zetten we voor jou in een overzicht, zodat jij altijd kunt meepraten over alles wat upcoming is.
Download nu de Upcoming app voor:
★ Dagelijkse hilariteit, voor jou geselecteerd door onze Content Kings & Queens
★ De tofste tweets, memes, quizes, GIFjes, plaatjes en video's.
★ Ontdek de meest besproken verhalen en video's van Nederland
★ Deel alles wat trending is met je vrienden via Twitter, Facebook of e-mail
Nu downloaden betekent nooit meer dode momenten. Check onze selectie van de meest hilarische advertenties op Marktplaats. Huiver weer als vanouds bij de top 10 van de engste tekenfilm-booswichten uit je jeugd. Maak de "Is de tekst van Bløf of komt-ie uit Suske en Wiske?"-quiz. Of ontdek als eerste die virale video waar iedereen het morgen over heeft!
Heb je vragen, problemen of feedback? Laat het ons weten. Mail ons op email@example.com of op Twitter via @upcoming. Zo bouwen we een steeds betere app.
En fans? De belangrijkste hebben we alvast binnen ;)
"De app is het beste wat Nederland te bieden heeft, op mij na." - Ivo Niehe
"Deze app danst de morgen in, nog voor het gister werd" - Paskal Jakobsen
"De inhoud van de app greep me bij mijn kuif en liet me niet meer los. Wow!" - Gerda Verburg
"Populaire plaatjes, filter op categoriën, veelbesproken nieuwsberichten en alles wat trending is. Tot zover de app, tot morgen." - Matthijs van Nieuwkerk
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* Update slowed it down!
- There are 2 mode of the application: Desktop and Mobile. Desktop version of the newspapers may take longer to load. Check which mode do you use on Settings page.
And of course it may differ based on newspaper's server load time and your network connection speed which we can't control them.
* How do I delete newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Last update took my favorite newspapers from the top of the list.
- Go to settings page and select "Frequently Read". Default sort is A->Z.
* Which news / newspaper sources can I read?
- BBC News, Sky News, Daily Mail, The Sun, The Guardian...
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
Japan Tobacco International (JTI), a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is the largest tobacco manufacturer in Russia. The company manufactures and markets such world-renowned brands as Mild Seven, Camel, Sobranie, Glamour, LD as well as Winston, the best-selling cigarette brand in Russia. The Company’s brand portfolio also includes other popular Russian brands, such as Russian Style, Peter I, and Troika.
JTI is the leading foreign investor into Russia’s tobacco industry. Four hi-tech production facilities for cigarette manufacturing and processing of raw tobacco have been established and are successfully operating in Russia.
Mit einem Klick greifen Sie bequem auf aktuelle News zu Geräten, Tarifen und mehr zu. Darüber hinaus gibt es regelmäßig Testberichte, Videos und ausführliche Beiträge zu Themen aus der Welt des Mobilfunks.
Folgende Inhalte sind aktuell enthalten:
- News: Lesen Sie die aktuellsten Meldungen aus der Mobilfunkwelt rund um Handys, Tarife und mobile Dienste.
In kommenden Versionen wird die App um Gerätedaten (Smartphones, Tablets), Tarife, Galerien und andere Features von inside-handy.de erweitert.
The New York Times
Times of India
The Wall Street Journal
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months (12 Issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org