We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files
- Playlist functionality
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Filter and respond to fan comments
* Push notifications so you can find out when something important happens
* Update your video details and settings
2. Support Image Format
- Gif (enable show animation gif except big file)
To browse images just slide your finger across the screen.
Zoom by sliding up and down.
- Improved loading of images.
- Initial integration with gallery
- MultiTouch Support (Zoom, Fling...)
- Search Images in SD Card
Note: For the app to work, you must install the Juice channel on your Roku by going here: https://owner.roku.com/add/juice. Also note that if you have a router with two channels (regular and guest), your Roku and your Android device must be connected to the same channel.
Juice for Roku lets you to stream media directly from your Android device to your Roku player: No need for a separate server!
Does NOT support YouTube and flash based videos, and does not support Google Music. Also note that videos in any format other than MP4 are unlikely to play. See here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support. ALSO - the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- Send photos, music, videos from your Android device
- Send media from the internet to the Roku using the Share functionality or audio and video podcasts (feeds)
- Send individual photos or send a complete slide show
- Send individual songs or whole albums to the Roku. Songs can be shuffled.
- Background Juice service will continue to serve files to the Roku while you use other Android apps
- Use the “Share” menu from the gallery, browser and other supported apps to send media to the Roku without having to launch the Juice app
- NEW - SHOWBOX SUPPORT. Send downloaded ShowBox videos to your Roku by going to the Videos tab and selecting the "show_box" folder. Does not work with streamed Showbox videos.
- No need for a home media server
- No need for cables
- No need to upload your files to a web server
- Fully functional remote control included with the same functionality as the Roku Remote app (sold separately)
One of the best things about this app is it's ability to work with other apps. For example, long press a link to a photo, song or video in the browser and share it to the Juice app to start it playing on the Roku. Or long press an episode in your Podcast app and share it to Juice to hear it through your Roku connected system. With the share feature, you can stream almost anything on the internet to the Roku, in addition to streaming what is already on your Android device.
- You must add the Juice channel to your Roku (https://owner.roku.com/add/juice)
- Android device and Roku player must be on the same network
- Plugging your Android device into your computer may prevent the app from accessing the SD card. In general, don't have plug your Android device into the computer when using the app. Charging is OK.
- Not all video formats are supported by the Roku. See the supported formats here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support
- Some MP4s created on Android devices may not work since Roku doesn't support all codecs. It depends on the Android device. Also, the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- If you notice lag or unresponsiveness, power off your android device and/or the Roku and try again. This resolves nearly all connectivity issues. You should only have to do this infrequently.
- Visit http://www.jigawattlabs.com/juicehelp
• View, rotate, zoom
• Full-screen mode
• Material support with transparency and custom diffuse/specular/ambient lighting
• Register as default viewer for supported model types
• Import from local storage, or stream from http/https/ftp sources
• Preloaded with sample models (courtesy of Assimp)
• Supported model formats include:
• FBX (ascii), 3DS, BLEND, DAE (Collada), PLY, STL, OBJ, SMD, X, LWO, LXO, LWS, XML, DXF, HMP, MD2, MD3, MD5, MDC, MDL(Quake), NFF, TER, AC3D, MS3D(Milkshape), IFC-STEP, ASE
• Uses the open source Assimp library (http://assimp.sourceforge.net/)
• Supported material texture formats include:
• BMP, CUT, DDS, DOOM, HDR, GIF, JP2, JPEG, LBM, MDL, PAL, PBM, PCD, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSP, RAW, SGI, TGA and TIF(F)
• Pro-Only Features:
• Skeletal animation playback from common formats, including BVH, .DAE, .MD5 and .X
• Adjust render quality
• Dark and light backgrounds
• Basic model statistics
• Wireframe rendering
• Light intensity and direction control
• On-screen viewing controls
• Load/disable textures after model import
• Normal (bump) mapping support
• Coming Soon:
• Screen-space ambient occlusion
• Faster anti-aliasing
(Please send questions, e-mail)
[Text Viewer support]
- Windows that are supported by the encoding support (txt file)
- Support setting font size
- Support for interline spacing
- Set the background color support
- Set text color support
- The last auto-save feature, support for Pages
[Comic viewer support]
- ZIP (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG) file support
- Support for reading from right to
- The last auto-save feature, support for reading his image
- 2Page automatically split the image
[Viewer common support functions]
- Set the screen orientation support
- Always on screen
- Last folder storage
- Support reading list
You can quick and easy to access all your media(photo and video) files, it also include gorgeous 3D effect. It has utilized all advantage of your phone or tablet.
Photo Gallery 3D supports all the popular image formats
- Quick browse all the pictures in your device.
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Easy to manager your image
- Set as wallpaper
- Photo editing: Crop, rotate left, rotate right.
- Show image details
- Preview in slideshow
- Easy to share pictures
- Delicate interface design
- Excellent operating experience，easily sliding translation and switching.
Here just as a supplement and provides an additional option for everyone can use this native gallery app. Enjoy it.
This app is based on Gallery 3D, and licensed under the Apache License.
Gallery 3D code: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Gallery3D/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
1.A quick paging button, if you feel sliding consuming can quickly switch pictures
2.Screen resolution automatically resize the image to fit the size
3.Supports the following formats jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, zip
4.Free and no ads.
Parent can record audio for each image and app will play the recorded sound as images are displayed in a slide show.
It’s also a plugin for Kids Place app to select pictures stored on the device, that kids can watch. The app can run as a standalone or within Kids Place to enforce parental control and child lock security.
+ Parents can select a list of approved pictures that kids can watch.
+ Child lock setting to lock home button. Requires Kids Place app to be installed and running for this feature.
+ Setting to lock slide show player for toddlers and younger kids.
+ Scans your device and external storage for available images for parents to select from.
+ Record a description to be played to kids when image is viewed.
Free version only allows to save and view 10 images. Please upgrade to licensed version to save and play unlimited pictures.
+ Internet Access - For Google Analytic library; very minimal data consumption.
+ Read/Write SD Card - To read images on SD card and store audio files on SD Card.
Advanced options supports setting start and end positions, allows you to extract short audio from a movie to create your ring tone.
This app uses LGPL ffmpeg and mp3lame libraries as underlying codecs.
Convenient gestures control, advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
From version 4.0.4 for Android 4.2+ devices, Meridian is now designed for tablets!
background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
PRO Version is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igcmobile.android.photoframepro
NEW: Improved version with a lot of features requested by our users and even more.
Photo Slides uses all the most important capabilities of Android OS device to turn your Tablet or Smartphone into a high quality photo frame.
No doubt that powerful performance and visual effects, screen quality and touch screen controls of the all-purpose Android device are definitely better than similar features of the specialized cheap analogs at the stores.
Photo Slides extends active life of any Android device allowing them to serve as a great photo frame and remind the perfect moments of your life.
* Optimized for the large number of images. Just copy your entire collection to the card!
* Easy to choose folders and individual image files
* DLNA supported (beta)
* [PRO] Thumbnails view (if thumbnails were generated by system before)
* [PRO] Optional DCIM folder synchronization on every start
* Supports G-sensor to track device orientation
* Optionally groups images to match device orientaion
* Slide show mode or manual navigation
* Various resize/fit modes to avoid borders or crop
* [PRO] Panoramic view mode by automatically images scrolling
* [PRO] Easy to skip or delete unwanted images during preview
* Useful brightness control
* Several sorting modes and shuffle mode
* 8 slide effects
* Option to save battery when no external power
* Supports built-in storages as well as external cards
* Optional on-screen clock
* [PRO] Scheduled automatic start and exit
items marked [PRO] available in paid version only.
Your suggestions and reports are very appreciated. Drop us e-mail if you have any problems or suggestion, unfortunately we are unable to post a reply to Markets comments.
WatchBot HD lets you remotely monitor and control your video security system over a Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your Android device.
It includes following functions.
- View up to 16 cameras at one location.
- Monitor multiple locations from one app.
- View in portrait or landscape mode.
- Max. 4 channels can be selected to display split screen.
- Single or split screen display. (To change from split screen to full screen, just tap the display twice. Single tapping the display again returns to split screen.)