The VuSitu Mobile App connects to In-Situ® Inc. instruments for collecting water quality and quantity data. View, store, and email field data from your phone and tablet. Use a managed walkthrough to set up logs of all types, even with delayed starts and offset entry! Run Low-Flow sampling events in an easy-to-use managed workflow.
With the VuSitu Mobile App, you can:
• Interface with select In-Situ Inc. instruments
• Gather real-time water quality and water level data
• Create logs and manage log data for all supported instruments
• Run Low-Flow tests with your Aqua TROLL 600/500/400 or smarTROLL device
• View data for conductivity, optical dissolved oxygen (DO), ORP, pH, turbidity, water level/pressure, temperature, ammonium, nitrate, and chloride sensors
• Calibrate your instruments
• Associate site data with Google® Earth maps
• Tag sites with GPS coordinates
• Select measurement units
• Store data to phone
• Email data files
VuSitu is currently available for the LevelTroll™, RuggedTROLL™, Aqua TROLL™, smarTROLL™ Multiparameter, and smarTROLL™ RDO® Handheld Instruments which are used in environmental, aquaculture, groundwater, and surface water applications.