Whether you ride a Ducati Monster, Honda Gold Wing or Shadow, Harley-Davidson, Triumph, Suzuki, Kawasaki Ninja, Yamaha, BMW, Buell, Triumph, Vespa, Hog or Chopper motorcycle weather is the app for you.
Motorcycle Weather is a simple app used to determine if the weather forecast is good enough to ride your motorcycle based on your preferences. Set your preferred weather conditions for temperature, rain, wind and a motorcycle icon is displayed if the weather is within those parameters, a car icon is displayed otherwise.
- New weather data provider with a more accurate weather forecast
- Touch the daily weather forecast to get a detailed hourly weather forecast
- Select a forecast start and end time to get the forecast for the hours you are actually awake
- Redesigned use interface with scalable images that look much better
- Scales beautifully on both small and large screens
- Fast load time
- Small size
- English and metric weather data selected automatically based on your location
- Location based on GPS, zip code, city/state or city/country (GPS is slow, entering a location is much faster)
Powered by Forecast http://forecast.io
Please email me with any issues or feature requests before giving the app a negative rating.
Check out our web site http://www.motorcycle.com/ to follow us on Facebook and Google+
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic wether update
- Re-sizable widget
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OW and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
- 7 days forecast
- hourly forecast
These are required for getting your local weather using location services.
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: email@example.com
Weather widget with size of 4x1, 4x1 and 2x1 with ability to disable clock, auto location, week weather and customizing interface.
You can use your own icons, you need to put them into android/data/ru.nikita.weatherwidget_en folder.
Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
Simple and fast
Application uses less battery power.
Weather Clock Widget is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Then, select "Weather Clock Widget" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->Location services->GPS satellites enable
To add a widget to a Home screen, follow these steps:
1. Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
2. Touch Widgets.
3. Touch and hold a widget. You’ll see images of each Home screen.
4. Slide the widget to the Home screen image you prefer, then lift your finger.
or Home->Application Menu->Widget
Forecast On/Off: Touch the Weather Image
This is the first app in the world with radar, hurricane tracking, earthquakes and alerts widgets.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Weather data is taken from Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NOAA National Weather Service. Data will be most accurate for Europe and the US.
Please check out the introduction by either opening the app from the market, or by using the menu key while on the Aix configuration screen. If you have any issues with the widget, please email me so I can help you.
This widget is designed to work in a portrait 4x1 format.
*** Get BeWeather Pro on SALE for just $1.99! Limited time only! ***
See the current weather in stunning high definition weather animations! Contains many beautiful and highly customizable weather and clock widgets.
★ "The Year's Top 10 Apps for Android Phones" The New York Times 2011
★ "BeWeather is a drop dead gorgeous weather app that gets its data from Weather Underground." Gizmodo 2011
★ "BeWeather is now our go-to weather app. Period." Android Central 2011
BeWeather Pro brings a ton of customization options to modify its looks, widgets, notification settings and default weather parameters. Set custom background images or stick with the eye-candy high definition animations portraying current weather conditions.
*** If you want to use weather animations BeWeather Pro will download an additional 50 MB (saved in external/sd memory) ***
*** Having problems with weather animations not playing? Delete the folder /sdcard/BeWeather and restart BeWeather ***
- 100% Ad-Free
- Weather data provided by Weather Underground, includes 7 day and hourly weather forecasts
- Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition animations (portrait and landscape support)
- Fully customizable clock and weather widgets in multiple sizes. Comes with 150+ FREE iconsets!
- Support for skins and iconsets from the popular Beautiful Widgets¹ app!
- Support for iconsets from the popular Fancy Widgets² app!
- More accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Dynamic Google Maps based animated radar and satellite maps (US only)
- Automatically track your location via GPS/cell
- Temperature notification in notification bar
- Automatically refresh weather on widgets at preset interval or when your phone is unlocked
- Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
- Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
- Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
- Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc)
- Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
- Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors
¹Beautiful Widgets is a trademark of LevelUp Studio and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
²Fancy Widgets is a trademark of Android Does and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
Meteogram widget is a unique app because it shows the weather in a very detailed way at a glance on your home screen. While a lot of weather apps are showing the weather forecast in a rather basic way, this app does that by visualizing the forecast in a so-called meteogram. Doing so gives the user a much better idea of when exactly rain will fall, the sun will be shining, when it will become cloudy...
The main focus of the app consists in showing the meteogram on a small home screen widget (e.g. a 4X1 widget). Even while the widget does not occupy that much space on the home screen, it still manages showing the forecast in a very clear way. Simply add a widget on your home screen, specify your location (or let the widget automatically determine your location) and the weather forecast appears on your home screen.
The meteogram shows the temperature and expected precipitation for the whole forecast period. Besides those typical weather elements, the wind speed, wind direction and air pressure can also be visualized. The user has all freedom to determine how the meteogram should look like: a great set of configuration settings allows the user to customize the widget completely to his own needs.
• Temperature, precipitation, wind and pressure
• Cloudiness indication
• Short term forecast (next 24 or 48 hours)
• Short term forecast for the next 5 days
• Lots of user settings: colors, weather elements, ...
Below is a summary of the features that are exclusively available in this donate version:
• Long term forecast (next 10 days)
• Show sunrise and sunset
• Blue temperature line color when below freezing
• Custom line thickness and style
• Save settings as default settings
• Show moon phase
• Show wind chill
• For United States only: NOAA as weather provider
• More updates
Weather forecast data
All thanks to MET.NO (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute) for offering the weather forecast data. For a lot of European countries hourly forecast data is available, while for other countries 3 hourly data is available. For the long term forecast period, one of the best weather models - ECMWF - is used.
NOTE: for locations in the United States, NOAA is also offered as short term weather provider.
• Contact me if you have suggestions, remarks, issues... (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• The app is optimized for use on smartphones
• Join our Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107244343755721103588
The application features the following:
- Many widgets in different sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and 5x2)
- Resizable widgets
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Display available internal and external storage, free memory and WiFi or 3G state (optional)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests by e-mail.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Full support for Android TV
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
THIS IS A PAID WIDGET THEME FORAmber Weather .FREE TO DOWNLOAD BUT NEEDS PAYMENT WHEN APPLY!
We make it Free to download since Themes need PAY in app not on Play Store.
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.8 or above to use this widget.
The design was influenced by Samsung Galaxy and LG Optimus weather widget.
This widget skin design draws obvious inspiration from the KWeather widget known as realistic weather view widget and used as symbol of the Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Note and LG Optimus Smart Phone.
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: email@example.com
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Enjoy detailed forecasts and weather widgets. Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps. Animated weather radar for any location in the USA. Available through in-app purchase.
• Customizable layout: short-term forecast, long-term forecast, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland