1.) Responding to polls: Audience members can use the app to respond to the presenter’s questions live.
2.) Polling an audience: Presenters can ask the audience questions and display poll responses live.
3.) Powerpoint clicker: Presenters can control the flow of Powerpoint presentations using a smartphone as a wireless remote.
Audience members or students can easily respond to polls or vote using the app on a smartphone or tablet. Aside from the app, they can respond via web browser, text message, or Twitter.
Professors, teachers and presenters can create and display questions on the fly, including Q&A and multiple choice polls. Questions can be presented directly from the web or embedded in a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation. Audience responses are displayed in real-time. Great for classroom participation, or gathering opinions from the audience.
Presenters using PowerPoint can use the Poll Everywhere mobile app as a presentation clicker, to navigate through your PowerPoint presentation with ease. It has a slick, streamlined design, zero ads, and a set of polling controls built-in.
• Create or answer multiple choice, true/false, open ended, ranking poll, and clickable image questions.
• Participants are automatically shown the presenter's current question, for quick and easy participation.
• Moderate and approve responses to open-ended questions.
• Watch results update live.
• Use easy participant registration to give and receive credit for attendance and participation.
• View participant response history and correctness.
• Click through a PowerPoint presentation with the included Presenter Remote feature.