1.) Responding to polls: Audience members can use the app to respond to the presenter’s questions live.
2.) Polling an audience: Presenters can ask the audience questions and display poll responses live.
3.) Powerpoint clicker: Presenters can control the flow of Powerpoint presentations using a smartphone as a wireless remote.
Audience members or students can easily respond to polls or vote using the app on a smartphone or tablet. Aside from the app, they can respond via web browser, text message, or Twitter.
Professors, teachers and presenters can create and display questions on the fly, including Q&A and multiple choice polls. Questions can be presented directly from the web or embedded in a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation. Audience responses are displayed in real-time. Great for classroom participation, or gathering opinions from the audience.
Presenters using PowerPoint can use the Poll Everywhere mobile app as a presentation clicker, to navigate through your PowerPoint presentation with ease. It has a slick, streamlined design, zero ads, and a set of polling controls built-in.
• Create or answer multiple choice, true/false, open ended, ranking poll, and clickable image questions.
• Participants are automatically shown the presenter's current question, for quick and easy participation.
• Moderate and approve responses to open-ended questions.
• Watch results update live.
• Use easy participant registration to give and receive credit for attendance and participation.
• View participant response history and correctness.
• Click through a PowerPoint presentation with the included Presenter Remote feature.
For example: “Where do guys want to meet tonight?”, OK, “Most of you want to meet at the Brewery downtown, so let’s go there”
The Pro version has up to nine choices per poll and has individual and group support. Quick Poll Free is limited to three poll choices.
* Create your own survey
* Best practice templates
* Add your brand
* Collect data right on the tablet and phone
* Poll via email, text, link, Twitter, Facebook
* Collect data even when there is no Internet
* Responses in real time
* Notifications to alert when there is new data
Introducing Loop Pro:
+ Add your business logo, brand, or photo
+ Ask more questions, up to 25 per survey
+ Collect unlimited responses
=== Rated 5 stars and used by 20,000+ organizations small, medium, and large. Featured as a top 100 Business app in 21 countries and by Techcrunch and Venturebeat. Rated best survey app by SurveyApps over QuickTapSurvey, DroidSurvey, SurveyMonkey, Survey Monkey, and more. ===
Show of Hands is an easy-to-use real-time ANONYMOUS polling application for the Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Poll topics include politics, ethics, pop-culture, sports, parenting, health, humor...whatever seems interesting. Two or three new questions are added daily, and make for great dinner table discussion topics! I do my best to keep poll questions unbiased, and don't use any of the info for commercial purposes. I'm not a faceless mega-corp...just a dude who runs this little home-grown polling service as a public service, a personal hobby, and a way to settle arguments with my wife.
CURRENT VOTER DEMOGRAPHICS
Our goal is to have as balanced a group of voters as we can muster. We are also 100% transparent with the breakdown of voter demographics with every single poll. Show of Hands voters are currently self-reporting to be in the following groups:
~ 61% male
~ 39% female
~ 40% republican
~ 35% democrat
~ 25% independent
If you are one of the under-represented groups, please please please download Show of Hands and weigh in!
- Should judges be elected or appointed?
- Do you think you more patriotic than the average American, or less?
- On the whole, is technology making us smarter or dumber?
- Which party are you more likely to vote for in the November 2010 election?
- Are you in favor of Federal funding of embryonic stem-cell research?
- If city-wide video surveillance eliminated 75% of public crimes, would the privacy trade-off be worth it?
- Which would make you happier: Lebron James signs with your local team, or someone walks in the door right now and hands you your favorite sandwich?
- Which would be easier for you: to go a week without speaking or a week without using any electronics?"
- Would you willingly give your life for your country?
- Do you approve of President Obama's job performance?
POLL VOTING AND VIEWING:
After answering each a/b question, you will immediately see the current results of the poll question within your state and nationally, as well be able to view a "red/blue" national map displaying the leading result in every state in the country - just like election night! You can also filter poll results by gender, political party, age, or income range. Wanna know how men's opinion on a question differs from women's, or Republicans from Democrats, or rich folk from po' folk, or teenagers from boomers? Easy!
Facebook integration? poll suggestions from you? contact info for your beloved representatives in Congress? User commenting? Check, check, check, and check.
Last but not least: I know that many people have legit concerns about privacy and the potential abuse of their personal data. Please keep in mind though, I have no idea who SoH users are, other than that they are significantly better looking and smarter than the general population. Registering and voting through Show of Hands happens without the collection any personally identifiable information - not even e-mail address - so your profile and voting data is not traceable to you. Also, all SoH voting data is being used for nothing other than to show you aggregate poll results. I don't use it to drive creepy personalized advertisements, sell it to Homeland Security, or print it up and knit a sweater for my dog with it.
Questions or problems? Email email@example.com