Inspirometer is a novel, cloud-based system for improving meeting effectiveness. It uses micro-poll feedback to bring the fun and productivity back into meetings!
As a result meetings are more efficient and less time consuming. People have more time; and their days are less stressful.
How does it work?
Good meetings are inherently productive, and productive meetings are inherently fun! There is great fulfilment to be found in making progress together on something worthwhile.
But many meetings are not like that. Issues in 'how' meetings are run often create inefficiency and frustration for people. And while people recognise this fact, they struggle to know how to identify those issues - or even to quantify their extent and consequences.
In fact, most organisations would not even be able to tell you how much time their people spend in meetings, let alone how well those meetings are working.
But when people can see more clearly where the issues lie, they do something about them, and meetings improve! To the benefit of everybody.
Inspirometer, simply and effortlessly, provides that visibility.
It runs quietly in the background, gathering data through your calendar, and presenting a real-time picture of what can be improved and how.
As a result, on meetings alone, it can generate a 20% productivity gain.
What does the App do?
For people attending a meeting, it:
• enables them to connect directly into the feedback via their mobile device
• enables them to anonymously submit their own perceptions – either as a single click, or by leaving a comment
• provides a one-stop point of feedback for all their meetings
• automatically synchronises with the meeting they are currently attending
• enables them to see any shared feedback on the meeting.
For people running a meeting, it:
• synchronises with their calendar and enables them to set up meeting feedback with a single click
• presents a real-time analysis of their meetings
• highlights issues and provides simple guidance on strategies that can be adopted to address them.
For people running a team or organisation, it:
• enables them to pull together multiple accounts (with permission) into a team structure
• enables them to see the overall spend and effectiveness on meetings across all their people
• provides insight into where to best provide additional support, and where systematic improvements can be made.
What does it require?
For those people attending meetings, the app will automatically set up an Inspirometer Respondent account, which will enable them to link into the correct meetings. There is no charge for this service.
For people running meetings (teams, or organisations), or those who want to see their own meeting statistics, the app requires a free add-in to be installed in Outlook, and an Inspirometer Professional account. Each Inspirometer Professional account is free to trial for the first 30 days and costs £6 per month thereafter.
More efficient meetings, happier staff, faster progress, better results!
It isn't that people don't want to improve meetings - it is simply that they don't really know where to start. And Inspirometer fixes that!