**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
The B&T Rx Discount Card provides savings in most cases of 10% - 95% off the Brand and Generic retail price of your prescription. Simply show this card to any major pharmacy to start saving!
The app works great on prescriptions filled at pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, Wal-mart, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway, Vons, Duane Reade, and Longs just to name a few. Most pharmacies will even accept your Over the Counter (OTC) meds to save you even more on non prescription products. Plus, B&T Discount Prescription Rx Card can be used on medications for your dog, cat, bird or any other household pet.
We provided our members with over $700,000 in savings for the year of 2014, in some cases up to a 95% discount!
What we provide that separates us from other cards:
- $50 monthly giveaway drawing! A positive member experience is our #1 goal. Rewarding members for providing us insight into their experience, both positive and negative, helps us evolve and offer the best customer service possible!
- The best customer service in the industry. We work tirelessly to ensure we respond to all member questions/comments in a short time frame. Furthermore, we have a member and pharmacy call center available 24/7 to ensure no problem goes unresolved day or night.
- A straightforward, simple app that is focused on providing the largest discounts possible, not features that can lock up the phone and cause it to crash
- No Member Tracking!! We do not nor will we ever track you with a unique member ID. Your individual claims data is confidential and your information will never be shared publicly.
- The largest network of pharmacies available, making it much more likely that this card will be accepted at your local pharmacy
- Coverage for Dr. prescribed Over the Counter (OTC) medications
- Pet medication coverage at your local pharmacy
All of our time is spent on providing you with a great service and ensuring you get the largest possible discount you can. Want to know where the lowest price drug is in your area, contact me and I'll do the legwork for you.
Note: This card is not insurance and cannot be used in combination with insurance.
PLEASE send us an email if you have any issues or suggestions for this application.
This application co-founded by Trey Smith and Brandon Kessler.
QuickRx provides practical information in very efficient way. During preparation of application effort has been taken to provide authentic information in easy way. This is very powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, adverse reactions, important interactions and patient teaching. It can be carried anywhere without any fear of loss of internet connection.
• Offline data base information of drugs
• Prescription & safety information
•31000+ brand names with indian MRP
Enhanced Version of Quick Rx with bug fixes and added Drugs!
Easy and intuitive scheduling process.
Up to 24 alarms / medicine / day.
Schedule each medicine independently - receive a single alarm grouping all medicines scheduled for the hour.
Multi-day intervals accepted (1 to 30 days) - so you can schedule weekly or monthly intakes (like anti-osteoporosis medication).
Warns you when the treatment should be finished.
Keeps a record of your treatments' history.
Exports a list with your registered treatments in a MS Excel-compatible format (in case you may need to mail it to a doctor).
Option of forwarding by SMS the scheduled intake of the hour (option available in the alarm window). This is in case the intake concerns another person - let's say, your child is at school and you want to remind him or her of the treatment.
Customizable alarm (sound and vibration, snooze interval etc.)
Supplemental notification of the alarm on the status bar, making the alarm visible even when the screen is locked (useful for persons with hearing impairment).
Optional password protection for keeping your medication private.
Internet access permission is used for displaying ads in the alarm window if your phone is online (the app works offline as well - a permanent Internet connection is NOT required).
Storage access permission is used for exporting history data (if you choose so).
The app does NOT collect any data from you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you use a Task Manager to close all apps simultaneously (clear RAM memory), the operating system clears all scheduled alarms also (all remainders are lost). In order to restore all scheduled alarms for your medicines you have to open Prescription Manager after each time you clear the RAM memory. There is no need to modify anything in the app, and you may close it after a few seconds. (The app does the alarm re-scheduling automatically.)
USE THE APP HELP FOR MORE DETAILS or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You and your family can obtain savings of up to 65% on drug prices through our nation-wide network of over 59,000 pharmacies, including Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS and Target.
Simply present the card when purchasing a prescription and your discount will be applied immediately.
This card can be shared with your family
and additional cards can be obtained at www.consumerhealthresources.com.
-No cost to sign up
-The card does not expire
-Share with family and Friends
Use your card for any prescriptions that are not covered by insurance of any kind. Including Medicare Part D.
This is not insurance.
built by www.MobileAppLoader.com
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
PEBMED IS THE # 1 MEDICAL APP PUBLISHER IN BRAZIL FOR 14 MONTHS WITH 20+ APPS ON THE TOP 100.
WHITEBOOK EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Medical prescriptions accompanied by integrated calculator for quick calculation of drug dosages according to the patient's weight.
- Exclusive calculators for unit conversions and calculations of continuous infusion.
- List of medications available and their prices from "Popular Pharmacy" SUS program, fundamental tool for ambulatory practice in units of SUS.
Extensive Requirements Guide which includes more than 200 commented models, including:
* Cardiology: HBP; Aortic Dissection; PE; AF; Digitalis Intoxication and by Warfarin; STEMI or NSTEMI; DVT;
* Surgery: cholecystitis; Acute Intestinal Obstruction; Pre and postoperative;
* Toxicology: Alcoholism; Ophidian accident; anaphylaxis; Carbamate poisoning; Abstinence Syndrome;
* Endocrinology: Thyrotoxicosis; Ketoacidosis/HHS/DM;
* Nephrology: DHE; nephrolithiasis; rhabdomyolysis; Nephrotic Syndrome;
* Gastroenterology: Pseudomembranous colitis; Infectious diarrhea; Acute Pancreatitis; Upper digestive bleeding; SBP; hepatic encephalopathy;
* Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Abortion; Prenatal care; Postpartum hemorrhage; mastitis; Pre-eclampsia; Premature Obstetric Labor;
* Infectious: Biting; Needlestick accident; Infection of Skin and Soft Tissue; ITU; fever; sepsis;
* Neurology: stroke; Convulsive crisis; headache; dizziness; delirium; meningitis; TCE;
* Pediatrics: Anaphylaxis; asthma; malnutrition; diarrhea; hydration; Kawasaki's disease; meningitis; AOM; ITP; Acute Chest Syndrome; Sd. Acute febrile; nephritic syndrome; prematurity;
* Pulmonary: Asthma; COPD; hemoptysis; pneumocystosis; Pulmonary tuberculosis;
* Rheumatology: Rheumatoid Arthritis; Systemic Lupus Erythematosus;
* Preparation for exams, outpatient complaints and support for critical patients.
• Evolution: ambulatory, ward and ICU;
• Medical Law: the prescribing guidelines;
• IPD Guide: To supplement the provisions, the application offers a unique guide to antimicrobial therapy/specific antiparasitic.
• Guidance to the Patients: for more frequent ambulatory complaint;
• Management Clinical Manuals: Anticoagulation guide, nutrition and diet, and pain control;
• Drug Pharmacy People: list of presentations and average price.
Questions or suggestions please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
References that assisted in the creation of the App:
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine - Dan Longo, Anthony Fauci, Dennis Kasper, Stephen Hauser, J. Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo,18th Ed 2011;
• Goldman's Cecil Medicine - Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, 24th Ed 2012;
•UpToDate – www.uptodate.com
# To learn more about our references contact us #
Based on the work: "Whitebook Guide prescription, Moura E. C, JORGE L BA, Lanzieri P. G;. 1. ed, Publisher Medical Semiology, 2013; ISBN:. 978-85-915391-3-0. "*
Use the pharmacy search feature to find a pharmacy near you that participates in the Rx2Go online refill system. Once you have found a participating pharmacy, you will be able to submit refill requests directly from your Android Device.
Additionally, pharmacies that participate in Rx 2 Go also have an online interface that offers even more features than the app. Refill requests submitted using the Rx 2 Go app or through the pharmacy’s internet refill portal appear directly on your pharmacist’s screen!
*Choose from nearby pharmacies based on location criteria.
*Save your favorite independent pharmacy for quick future refill requests.
*Submit a refill request using the prescription number and patient last name.
*Receive an immediate response confirming the validity of the prescription number.
Completed refill availability varies by pharmacy and must be picked up in store.
The Rx 2 Go application is sponsored by Computer-Rx Pharmacy Software.
* Omnipresent Search tool quickly finds drugs and relevant resources by brand and generic name, disease/condition, or manufacturer
* Personalized Bookmarks list for frequently accessed content
MAKE MORE INFORMED PRESCRIBING DECISIONS
* Drug Interactions Checker with over 7,000 interactions (drugs, herbals, supplements, and food) and detailed recommendations on how to manage the interactions
* Over 120 clinical tools including calculators and treatment algorithms
BE UP TO DATE
* Curated daily drug news & alerts summaries to keep you up to date while you’re on the go
* Updated frequently by MPR’s pharmacists and reviewed by physicians.
If you ever experience an issue with the MPR app, or would simply like to give us feedback, please contact email@example.com.
Now also available for pet medications and prescriptions from your veterinarian! Get discounts on your pet meds with the new pets RX card.
* Never expires
* Instantly activated
* Accepted at 54,000+ pharmacies
* Entire family can use
* Works with Brand & generic drugs
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
Simply show this Digital Aplication card to any major pharmacy and open in the Code area, then ask for please put this Free Prescription Digital Card Information In Your Record and then give your Prescription To See How Much You start save! (10% - 85) Depend if is Original or Generic.
We have more than 20,000 FDA Prescription in the Network and Card is Accepted in over 58,000 Network Pharmacy.
We also have Special Discount for Diabetic Supplies and Free Glucose Meter in our Website:
Also, we have special price to cover 3 - 5 or more Medication Prescription to all this people that need help to pay prescriptions and have not much money.
This app works very good on prescriptions filled at pharmacies such as:
Walgreens Walmart CVS Costco Kroger Rite-Aid Sam’s Target Acme Pharmacy Genovese Drug K-Mart Pamida Pharmacy American Drug Stores Giant Eagle, Inc. Publix Pathmark Stores Arbor Drugs Giant Pharmacy Pharmacy Express Phar-Mor Assured Pharmacies Haggen Foods Price Cutter Pharm. Price Less Drugs Aurora Pharmacy Hannaford Brothers Prof. Specialized Professional Village
B & R Stores Happy Harrys Drugs Quality Markets Raleys Drug Center Bartell Drugs Harps Food Stores Ingles Markets Revco Discount Drug Big V Supermarkets H.E.B. Pharmacy Randalls Food Safeway Pharmacy Bi-Lo Pharmacy Heartland Pharmacy Safescript Pharmacy Save Mart Pharmacy
BJ’s Wholesale Club Homeland Stores Schnucks Pharmacy Seaway Food Brookshire Bros IHC Pharmacy Shopko Pharmacy Shoppers Food Brookshire Grocery Kinney Drugs Super D Drugs Smiths Pharmacy
HIS Infusion Services Food Lion Family Pharmacy Thrifty Payless
just to name a few....
We have ready provided our members with $100's of thousand$ in savings for the year, in some cases up to a 85% discount!
What Make Our Card Program different and separates us from others:
- $45 Card cost, FREE for you. We give away This Cards! The Best member experience. One card Can Be Used For All Family.
- Option to Use the Digital cards or Make an Mail Order to Receive The card by Mail (When you Install the Application, you can Make an Mail Postal Order and we send 2 Cards) YES! We Pay postage.
- We have customer service and Pharmacy Desk help to help you resolve any problem or answer questions.
- A simple App that really work providing a very good discounts, the best possible, and have not features that can make crash your phone.
- A Very Good Pharmacy Locator, where you can find all the Pharmacy around you, in any place where you are in USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island & Guam.
Note: This card is not an Insurance and can not be used in combination with Insurance.
If you have any question,
PLEASE send us an email.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
Manage all your prescriptions from one convenient and user friendly application and receive notifications when it’s time to refill them.
After entering all prescriptions and linking them to the appropriate family member, physician, and pharmacy, the app automatically keeps track of how many pills are left for each prescription. Based on how many pill taken daily, the app automatically calculates how many pills are left for each prescription and display it graphically on a user friendly screen. It even display the date when each prescription will run out of pills and another date for when each prescription will run out of pills and refills.
Notifications can also be setup to alert you when a prescription has a certain amount of pills left and/or refill left. A different notification can be created for each prescription or a common one can be created for all prescriptions.
When it’s time to refill a prescription, the pharmacy can be easily contacted by the touch of a button. The amount of pills and refills left can also be updated by pressing the Refill button when the prescription is picked up from the pharmacy.
A Backup/Restore function is also available to allow you to sync different devices. This will allow you to have the Prescription Monitor app on multiple devices without entering and updating the information on each device.
Never forget to refill a prescription for you or your loved ones again!