Review It is an interesting application however my professor and I thought that it would deserve 5 if it showed us how many people voted and if there was an options that the teacher can choose to allow the students to change their answers.
Potential is there There is potential for this to become a killer feature in Canvas, especially for schools. At the moment, Socrative does it much better.
App works fine but polls are too limited to be very useful in most cases.
I love it So cool recommend it!
Bad Veeery bad
??? Won't let me sign up.
After receiving your feedback, we've made lots of minor tweaks to the application. Thank you!
Here are a few:
- Improved the look of many buttons in the app
- Categorized polls as “Active”, “Inactive”, and “Drafts” for teachers.
- New polls can be saved for later or launched directly from the creation screen
- When starting a poll, the app goes straight to the results
- Added a timer to running polls, visible by teachers
If you like the app, let us know with a review!
The tool to explore in super-high resolution major masterpieces by Bosch
Replace your inefficient paper business forms with customizable mobile forms.
Second Canvas Thyssen is the perfect way to unlock the secrets of the Museum.