Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
GPS and network location:
Needed to check if GPS is enabled.
Needed for the various system settings switches.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
App uses knowledge about android system that is not documented, so not all settings will work on your phone.
Please use this app with caution, and only change settings that you understand.
You don't need to have a rooted phone, and no permissions are requested!
What can you do with this app?
For example you can switch between LTE / CDMA / GSM by selecting "RadioInfo" option (this works on most new phones, and is hidden by default).
There are many more use cases that differ from phone to phone.
*** You Cannot Launch It ***
*** You Cannot Use It Without The latest Tasker version ***
Create your own apps for fun and profit! Astound friends and family with your development abilities!
- generate an app from a task or project in less than 10 seconds
- no programming required
- no Internet connection required
- Tasker not required after app creation
- app can be distributed or sold (e.g. on Play Store) however you like
* Disclaimer *
Tasker App Factory is not guaranteed to work with all future versions of Android. Specifically, Google may make changes which make on-device app creation impossible.
* More Info *
* Mini FAQ *
Q: Can I create apps with profiles and/or scenes ?
A: Yes, read the More Info link
Q: Did you know App Factory is crashing on Lollipop ?
A: Yes, an update is due start of December
* Permissions Notes *
- READ_CONTACTS is required to be able to include contact thumbnails in the created app, and then only if specified by the user
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required to put the new app on external storage (note: on some devices, 'external storage' is non-removable, which is also fine)
- WAKE_LOCK is required to stop the device sleeping while the app is being created
- created apps do not necessarily have these permissions, only the ones needed for the functions they use
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
Use Google Now as input for Tasker from your phone or smartwatch! With the free version you can use a word of four characters with exact match. To setup a profile with Tasker Now open Tasker and select "Event" in the Profiles tab.
Tell about us:
TuttoAndroid - http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/tasker-now-permette-di-usare-google-now-come-input-per-tasker-244141/
HdBlog - http://android.hdblog.it/2015/01/07/tasker-now-comandi-google-now/
AndroidWorld - http://www.androidworld.it/2015/01/07/tasker-google-now-insieme-per-lassistente-vocale-definitivo-267042/
How to activate on Android Wear:
1) Say "take a note" and then the command
2) Say "start vocal command" and then say the command
3) Open the app and then say the command
4) Send a special notification from smartphone. The notification is sent via a Tasker Now action in Tasker.
To access to the settings on Wear:
Open the app on wear and swipe to the right
With the pro version you can use several match rules:
- exact match
- at least one word
- all the word specified
- start with rule
- end with rule
- regular expression
- sub-string rule
- template rule (a template is for example "send <contact> message <msg>", the plug is going to create two custom variables called %contact and %msg filled with your words)
- ignore punctuation
And you can use Tasker variables in the edit text.
Some images from: http://www.wear-generator.com according to CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
This is an extension to Android Tasker
This extension only features one function:
- Check if a choosen process / app is running
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, left menu , settings, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap the uninstall item to delete AppLock.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
NOT for versions above Android 3.0 (Please use another app)
Important! It will work properly only on the Korean version of Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) and the similar Samsung's Galaxy devices (e.g. Korean Galaxy Tab) with the ROM based on Samsung's original ROM.
I have been reported that this app DOES NOT WORK on some versions of Galaxy S.
This is just a shortcut for Samsung's TouchWiz 3G Setting (TouchWiz 3G Setting Widget). You can turn on or turn off the 3G network with this app.
This will be helpful when you do not use Samsung's Launcher (TouchWiz Launcher) but the launcher you use does not support shortcuts for activities or you want to add it to the dock. You can add a shortcut as a status bar notification, also.
Tested on: Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy K (SHW-M130K), Korean Galaxy Tab (SHW-M180S), Korean Galaxy Ace (SHW-M240S), Korean Galaxy S II HD LTE (SHV-E120L)
CM Security ranked #1 by the AV-TEST again! AV-TEST, a leading independent organization in Germany, conduct regular appraisals of all antivirus products on the market and hand it awards for excellence. Their award is regarded as like an Oscar in the field of IT security and antivirus research. AV-TEST evaluates antivirus software based on how well they can detect viruses, how user-friendly they are, and awards high-quality products their commendations.
★ New feature: Vault
- A new way to hide your photos
★ Safer than safer: Intruder Selfie of AppLock
- Take a photo of someone who entered the wrong password twice
- Gotcha! The one who wants to snoop on my Whatsapp
★ Professional and totally free App Lock (app locker with password):
The top-rated, fastest and safest app lock, over 100 Million users, supporting 27 languages.
★ With app lock, you can secure your privacy:
Lock apps - Lock contacts, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger from prying eyes and nosy friends.
Lock settings - Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games and phone settings.
Lock privacy - AppLock for gallery, photos, and files.
The first applock which is compatible with Android L in the world
Highlights of CM Security:
☆ #1 antivirus engine: Powered by both local and cloud engines, and supported by experience with 500,000,000 users and 16-years of history in the PC & mobile security industries. Repeatedly ranked first in tests carried out by AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives .
☆ Multilayer protection: Fix system vulnerabilities and scan new apps, file systems and websites to ensure your device's safety and your privacy in real-time. Clean your system and boost your device.
☆ Fast and handy: Scanning takes just seconds, 500% faster than other paid anti virus scanners. CM Security is also lightweight, taking up half as much phone memory as other antivirus apps . Integrated with the highest rated cleanup and boost features, your device can be lighter, faster and protected.
☆ Compatible with both phone and tablet
Features of CM Security:
► AppLock & Vault - The fastest & safest applock for android in the world
Lock your photos, gallery and messages from prying eyes and nosy friends
Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games with applock
►Cleaner & Phone Booster
Ram booster and CPU booster
►Find Phone | Anti-Theft (NEW!)
The best "FREE" find my phone tool.
Locate your phone on a map (To control your device remotely, go to https://findphone.cmcm.com)
Make the device yell to find it.
Lock the device to protect your privacy.
► APP & SYSTEM SCANNER
Scan pre-installed and installed apps and the file system to keep your phone safe from virus, trojan, vulnerability, adware, malware and spyware.
► SD CARD SCAN
Scan external SD cards thoroughly to detect and delete threats.
► ON-INSTALL SCAN
Prevent harm to your device with real-time scanning of new applications and updates.
► SCHEDULED SCAN
Routine automatic scanning allows for passive security.
► CALL BLOCKING
Prevent harassment by blocking unwanted phone calls.
► SAFE BROWSING
Block malicious URLs and protect yourself against phishing websites with instant warning notifications.
Our Google+ Beta community: http://goo.gl/4QFbNp
English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Turkish, German, Portuguese, French, Vietnamese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Hungarian, Croatian, Greek, Malay, Dutch, Slovak, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Join CM Security translation team: http://goo.gl/Sm3DHO
Secure your phone and tablet with our top-rated free mobile security app with both antivirus and anti-theft protection.
✔ Security tools like virus scanner, virus removal, protector, network meter, app manager, app lock, and even firewall (on rooted phones) give you total control for staying clean.
✔ Protects against general infections, app vulnerabilities and Wi-Fi-based threats to your OS.
✔ Locate lost phones or tablets through our web-based phone locator feature.
✔ Remote lock and memory wipe features (just two of its many advanced Anti-Theft components) keep your data safe from theft.
It’s totally FREE.
Recommended by leading Android authorities:
■ Android Authority: “The best antivirus just got better… nothing comes close.”
■ Android and Me: “The best anti-theft solution on the market.”
■ Android Police: “Anything you would want if your device gets lost or stolen.”
Available in 20+ languages.
MOBILE SECURITY | ANTIVIRUS FOR ANDROID
■ Antivirus Engine: Virus scanner automatically scans installed apps, memory card content and new apps upon first use. Schedule automatic scans for when you sleep. Includes SMS/file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protect against avg spyware and removes viruses.
■ Privacy Report & Apps Manager: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, intentions, and permissions.
■ SMS and Call Filter: Allows you to retain your privacy. Block numbers from those you don’t want to be able to contact you.
■ Web Shield: Blocks malware infected links, as well as trojans, adware and spyware (for safe web browsing) and even USSD numbers (which have the ability to wipe your device's memory). Also fixes mistyped URLs.
■ Network Meter: Measures incoming/outgoing data transfers.
■ Firewall (rooted devices only): Blocks hackers from getting in.
■ App Locking: Locks any two apps with a PIN/gesture (unlimited in Premium).
■ Backup: Allows backup of contacts, SMS/call logs, and photos (Premium version provides backup of music, video, and apps).
FIND MY PHONE | ANTI-THEFT FOR ANDROID
The best free cell phone tracker on the market. If you’re thinking “How can I find my Android?” you can use the cell phone locator features to find it, control it remotely, and much more.
■ Control your Android remotely via a web-based interface or SMS (to later control your device remotely, go to: http://my.avast.com).
■ Locate your phone on a map using GPS tracker.
■ Lock device, activate siren, or wipe memory to keep your private data safe.
■ Get notification of a SIM card change.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
★ App Locking: Locks an unlimited number of apps.
★ Ad Detector: Detects ads and provides full details of their tracking systems.
★ Password Check: Automatically locks after 3 failed attempts to unlock.
★ Geo-Fencing: Phone performs specified actions (e.g. lock, activate siren, send location) when outside the set perimeter (e.g. you go to a cafe and enable it with a 500m perimeter, so if somebody steals your phone and takes it away, it triggers your specified actions).
★ Remote SMS: Remotely send text messages from the phone.
★ Remote Data Recovery: Remotely retrieve data from the phone.
★ Remote Identification: Take picture of the thief when he/she tries to unlock it (using front or back camera, with face recognition). Record audio, with voice recognition.
★ Backup Features: Allows backup of video, audio, and apps (including settings and data for rooted phones, e.g. game progress).
★ Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly.