Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
Talking Caller ID speaks the caller id of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts. Talking Caller ID uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller id when your phone rings.
The full (paid) version of Talking Caller ID is very configurable allowing you to customize it to voice the caller id only when you want it to. While the free version is feature limited, the core functionality is present. The paid version also removes the ads.
Talking Caller ID is great for any hands-free environment. Whether you receive calls while driving or you just don't feel like looking at your phone Talking Caller ID will tell you who's calling so you don't have to mess with your phone.
- Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone
- Silent ringtone included if you only want to hear the speaking
- Use for all calls, only calls from contacts, only calls from selected contacts, or only calls from non-contacts
- Customizable start message let's you make it say whatever you like before the caller id
- Customize the number of times it repeats
- Customize voice pitch and speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me. Also, sending a debug log is very helpful when determining the root of the problem. This is done by going to the menu in the app and choosing 'Get Help'. Then click the 'Send Log' button.
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your number after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress it again.
"Hide Caller ID" will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive the call as: "Unknown" "Private" or "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, it does not work with outgoing SMS!
You will only need to set up the app once by adding the suggested operator code when you first open it ( called CLIP or CLIR).
There are no monthly fees - one time payment.
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ All outgoing calls for numbers From or NOT in your contact list
✔ Specific numbers only (Black list or White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list.
✔ Option to add a provider specific code ( we try to cover all providers but this is not possible so we are giving you an option to add the code of your provider)
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps via the more from developer button
The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a paid version and does not impose any limitations.
This particular version does not have SMS speaking facility.
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
In addition to reading out just about anything, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can also enable you to respond to incoming SMS messages using just your voice and the voice recognition software almost all Android devices come pre-installed with!
What does it do?
Enhanced SMS & Caller ID helps you keep your hands free so that you can focus on whatever it is you are doing! Whether you are driving and need to obey your regions hands free laws or if you can't pick up your phone, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID will help you never look at your phone again.
With this app, you can:
• have incoming caller ID read out to you,
• have your text (SMS/MMS) messages read out to,
• reply to text messages using just your voice,
• have your emails read out as they arrive in your inbox,
• have your calendar reminders read out so you never forget another appointment,
• have your Hangout messages read out to you,
• have any other app that posts notifications read out to you (like Breaking news, theScore, ESPN, Google+, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, etc),
• have our voice notifications read out over most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• and much, much more.
There are many different configuration options available, like white/blacklisting of contacts or email addresses, the ability to configure what our app says during readout and much more. Our app supports all Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices but all our other features will work just fine with your headset!). Come see why we are rated the best talking caller id and more app!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact us and give us a chance to help you. We strive to satisfy each and every customer!
Thanks For your Support.
If you want a free trial, download SecretSheep Lite
If you are unsatisfied with SecretSheep, please let me know - I'll refund within 1 week.
* Show or hide your caller ID depending on group memberships, new numbers or return-calls
* Create, manage and delete groups.
* Select hiding or showing your ID immediately before calling.
* Use a toggle or list-widget on your home screen.
* Select or create the prefix-code of your network operator.
* Use the new Learn-Feature for easy grouping of your people.
* Check the show/hide-state of every single contact.
* The Call-Log Cleaner removes the prefix-code from call history.
For details look at sheeptec.com
If you have a suggestion, a problem or any other request - please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to file a bug, please use http://mantis.sheeptec.com/
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, some countries don't support that by law!
SecretSheep does not operate in co-existence with a call-confirm app.
Tags: hide id, suppress number, incognito, withheld, conceal, undercover, contact, restrict, block, manage business-calls, call confirm
Hide Number is the solution.
Block your cell phone number and don’t be identified by caller ID boxes and other caller identification systems.
When enabled, Hide Number will hide your telephone number from caller identifiers on mobile and landlines, so that the other party receives the call as "Private" or "Unknown" or "Hidden".
You don't need to keep changing the general settings of your Android every time you wish to make a hidden call anymore.
The app provides an easy way for you to enable and disable the sending of your number or ID to other phones or caller ID identifiers.
* PLEASE NOTE: The application does not allow hiding the originator of SMS messages.
The application may not block your phone number for calls to emergency services.
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, Indian cell phone operators don't support that!
In india the blocking of caller id, CLIR, Caller Line Identification Restriction, is only available in some carriers, ex. Airtel, in post-paid plans with additional cost.
✔ FULLY COMPATIBLE with a wide number of GSM operators worldwide ✔
*** Features ***
✔ Hide your caller ID for outbound calls.
✔ Hide Caller ID for specific numbers only (Block list / Black List)
✔ Status bar notification, indicating when the application is running and if it is hiding the ID of your calls.
✔ Once you buy the application, you are entitled to all its future upgrades.
✔ The application allows you to add a custom block code provided by your mobile operator.
✔ Widget to turn on / off the app functionality.
** Important Notes - Read before you buy **
✔ Hide Number will work with GSM operators from different countries.
✔ If after activating the program, your number continues to be shown to the other party, contact your mobile service provider and request activation of the service "blocking or barring outbound caller ID". Some operators may charge for this service.
✔ For suggestions and comments do not forget to send us an e-mail so we can get in touch. The comments field of the Market doesn’t let we know your e-mail.
✔✔ Attention ✔✔
Test the app by calling any number and check if the ID was blocked. If it does not work with your operator, you have 15 minutes to return the application to the Market and get your money back.
* Operators BR *
✔ TIM – Ok.
✔ Vivo – Ok.
✔ Oi – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Claro – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Aeiou – To be tested.
✔ CTBC – To be tested.
✔ Nextel – To be tested.
✔ Sercomtel – To be tested.
* Operators Other *
✔ Telecom Italia Mobile - Ok
✔ Wind Italia - Ok
✔ Vodafone - Ok
✔ CTMR Cel - Ok
✔ T-Mobile - US - Ok
✔ Teleacre Cel - Ok
✔ H3G - Ok
✔ ATL Algar - Ok
✔ Telesc Cel - Ok
✔ AT&T - Ok
✔ Red Pocket Mobile USA - Ok
✔ Simple Mobile - Ok
✔ Airtel India Post-paid - Maybe
✔ Simobil Vodafone Slovenia - Ok
✔ Bouygues Telecom - France - Ok
Icon by Http://www.androidicons.com (licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.)
OPEN APP ONCE AFTER INSTALL
Voice Caller ID integrates with your contacts to read aloud the Caller ID. You can choose whether or not you want the app to announce all calls, or just calls from contacts/favorites. It's a talking caller id!
Great for the road
No fidgeting with your phone
1. Speak volume depends on the ringer volume
2. Uses in-built TTS (text-to-speech)
3. Says the name from your address book
✔ Speak the caller ID (contact name or phone number) for incoming calls
✔ Read caller ID for incoming text messages
✔ Read out the text message contents
✔ Voice localized in 9 languages:Austrian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Czech, Danish, Swedish (the app itself is not yet localized, only the voice commands for the TTS, help us localize it)
✔ Quiet times (days and time of day)
✔ Change speed and pitch of Text to Speech
✔ Change volume of TTS
✔ Enable in silent mode
✔ Uses Receiver instead of Service - absolute 0 battery drainage, always enabled after reboot
Please check your volume under Android Settings - Sound - Ringtones and Notifications - if it is set at MAX and your ringtone is very loud it could interfere with the speech for the caller id, so we suggest lowering the Ringtones volume down a bit in that case. Please test it with a second phone and find the best setting for your device and ringtone.
- Please test the TTS. On some devices Android will download the needed files - press "Test the voice" when you first open the app.
- Apps like GoSMS or Handcent could block the incoming SMS notifications for other apps like ours. Disable the notifications under the respective settings of those apps or make them default by replacing the default SMS app. Contact us if you need help.
✔ Read contacts - to search for the caller id in contacts
✔ READ_PHONE_STATE - to listen for the incoming calls
✔ Receive and Read SMS - to receive and read the SMS contents and sender ID.
NO INTERNET PERMISSION!
Make sure to check out our other apps via the more by developer button - we have a lot!
Holaa! never uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public.
- CALLER ID: Identify the caller with their name, photograph, location and email ID.
- HOODLE: Besides being a caller ID, Holaa is also a fun app where you can get Hoodle Score based on your calling patterns, Favorites based on people you like to call, and Nirvana Time based on the duration you stay away from calls.
- BLOCK CALLERS: Block spam calls from spammers and telemarketers.
- SMART SEARCH: Identify name, photo, location & email ID of the person, to whom a phone number belongs to. All your searches within Smart Search are stored so that you can go back and quickly search phone numbers again
- ENRICHED PHONEBOOK: Synchronize your Facebook & Google accounts with your phonebook, and visually enhance it by fetching the latest photos
- MERGING CONTACT INFO: Holaa! regularly provides additional information about your contacts which you can add to your phonebook by using the ‘Merge’ feature
- CONTACT CARD: Every contact of yours has a contact card within Holaa! where you can see the Name, photograph, email ID, Location, and your activity history with the contact
- ACTIVITY ANALYSER: Keeps you informed on the duration for which you have spoken to a particular contact
- MISSED CALL ALERTS: If you have missed call(s), Holaa! provides you with a dashboard for taking necessary action - Call, SMS, Block or Add Contact
- OFFLINE SUPPORT: It provides you offline support for unknown contacts that have already called you. This means, even if you don’t have Internet connection Holaa! will still work fine.
For more useful information visit us at:
For Privacy: http://www.holaa.me/privacy
For queries contact: email@example.com
Call Log + is a call log launcher for Contacts+ - a FREE ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer & call log app. Key features include:
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Block unwanted people via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect with.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
Advanced Backup & sync makes it easy to backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose them again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can customize and select which features to use, change themes and adjust it to fit your needs. We even added dedicated launchers such as Call log + to help you get directly to your preferred screens in the app.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
We’d love to know you better & listen to your feedback at:
Know more about Contacts+ through our blog & FAQ: http://www.contactspls.com/faq
* Contacts Plus uses Wi-Fi / data to send free text messages to other Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
Want to prank a friend? Fake Caller ID. Your significant other not calling you back? Fake Caller ID. Need to call someone from your office number? Fake Caller ID allows you to change your number to any number you want - for FREE. Call them on their bluff from any number you want.
NOTE: Each call is limited to 2 minutes, however you may buy minutes for longer call durations.
Coming soon: straight to voice mail