Well, you are on right place, just download this free app and get all your questions answered about Alabama Civil Rights Trails (100% free app)
Here's some content from the app (to read everything, install this FREE app) :
Montgomery Bus Boycott
The Montgomery Bus Boycott, a seminal event in the U.S. civil rights movement, was a political and social protest campaign against the policy of racial segregation on the public transit system of Montgomery, Alabama. The campaign lasted from December 1, 1955, when Rosa Parks, an African American woman, was arrested for refusing to surrender her seat to a white person, to December 20, 1956, when a federal ruling, Browder v. Gayle, took effect, and led to a United States Supreme Court decision that declared the Alabama and Montgomery laws requiring segregated buses to be unconstitutional. Many important figures in the civil rights movement took part in the boycott, including Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ralph Abernathy.
Do your part to promote the rights of all by documenting and reporting your experience at the airport.
This free application is brought to you by the Sikh Coalition, a community-based organization that promotes civil and human rights for all.
*** Features ***
* Quickly and easily document your experience with air travel discrimination
* Send your report directly to the Transportation Security Administration/Department of Homeland Security, your representative(s) in Congress or to the Sikh Coalition or all
* Know Your Rights Guide lets you know your rights as an air traveler in US airports
* Airport information through the US is pre-populated so that you do not have to type it
* Easy to complete radio buttons allows you to file your complaint within minutes
More from developer
The official Alabama Road Trips app helps you:
• Choose from dozens of road trips to any of Alabama’s signature cities and destinations
• Live it like a local, with tips on the most authentic Alabama experiences in each community
• Browse potential road trips by destination, such as cities or beaches
• Find places to stay, eat and explore in each community
• Search for road trips catered to specific interests, such as dining, shopping, history, arts, outdoor activities and many more
• Find nearby road trip suggestions when you’re already in Alabama
• View a statewide map of Interstates, cities, towns and suggested road trip destinations
• Select your favorite road trips and save them for easy browsing later
Download the free Alabama Road Trips app today to get started.
• Browse dishes by city, cuisine or restaurant
• Bookmark favorite dishes to track your travels
• Submit your own photos and reviews of famous dishes
• Share your favorite dishes on social media
Download the free Alabama Food 100 Dishes app today to get started.