• Integrated calculator
• Every world currency
• Multiple currency display
• Override rates
• Invert rates
• Offline mode
• Currency charts
• Auto sync
• Currency Wikipedia
The simplistic UI of Currency FX currency converter app shows you all the information you need in one single screen:
1)Latest currency exchange rates
2)Currency converter calculator tool,
3)Currency exchange rates charts,
4)Favorite currencies list,
5)Rapid search for desired currency via currency code or country name
This currency converter tool includes the following features:
- Live currency exchange rates for more than 180 world currencies and 5 metals including gold and silver
- Charts available for analysing currency exchange rate trends over a period of 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, 3 month, 1 year and 5 years
- Favorite Currency List to easily see all your favorited currency rates against your selected base currency
- Auto Update with a range of time intervals to choose from
- Offline mode to allow currency conversion without internet connection
- Display amounts up to 5 decimal places
United Arab Emirates Dirham
Netherlands Antilles Guilder
Azerbaijan New Manat
Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka
Brunei Darussalam Dollar
China Yuan Renminbi
Costa Rica Colon
Cuba Convertible Peso
Cape Verde Escudo
Czech Republic Koruna
Dominican Republic Peso
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound
United Kingdom Pound
Hong Kong Dollar
Isle of Man Pound
Korea (North) Won
Korea (South) Won
Cayman Islands Dollar
Sri Lanka Rupee
Myanmar (Burma) Kyat
Maldives (Maldive Islands) Rufiyaa
New Zealand Dollar
Peru Nuevo Sol
Papua New Guinea Kina
Romania New Leu
Saudi Arabia Riyal
Solomon Islands Dollar
Saint Helena Pound
Sierra Leone Leone
São Tomé and Príncipe Dobra
El Salvador Colon
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
Taiwan New Dollar
United States Dollar
Viet Nam Dong
Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC) CFA Franc BEAC
East Caribbean Dollar
Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO) Franc
Comptoirs Français du Pacifique (CFP) Franc
South Africa Rand
You can add more currencies to the list by clicking '+' icon upper-right. Base currency can be changed by long-click.
- 152 currency exchange rate, base currency selectable.
- Invert rate (1 Base to listed or 1 listed to Base)
- 1M/3M/6M/1Y/3Y graph
- Currency calculator
- Offline mode support.
- Froyo(2.2) SD installation support.
*** If you want feedback, drop me a mail.
- 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
- Live rates (various update intervals)
- Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
- Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
- Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
- Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
- Search function to quickly add a new currency
- Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
- Country flags for all currencies (no download)
- Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
NOTE: You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
- Widget for viewing currency exchange rates in home screen (Android 4.0+ is required)
- View real time currency exchange rates
- Easily convert between your favorite currencies
- View real time currency charts
- View currency charts in full screen mode
- View latest currency news
- Calculate with built-in calculator
- Easily search currency by code or description
- Stores currency rates and charts for offline use
- Live rates updated every minute or on demand
- Over 160 currencies supported
- AD Free!
If you have any questions or found any currency missing or not working, please report to us: email@example.com
Please follow us on twitter (@etustudio) for related apps update.
Tags: currency converter exchange rates calculator finance money track 汇率 实时汇率 外汇 全球汇率 汇率转换 通貨 カレンシー 幣制 匯率 currency
- Possibility to change the rate manual.
- Ability to select priority currencies that will always be at the top.
- Currency exchange rate since the last update.
- Saving the last currency pair and changing the direction of exchange with one touch.
Recalculation of foreign exchange rates is automatic after selecting the base currency.
Directory contains the currencies that participate in the international Forex market, and contains rates of regional currencies based on the results of trading their central banks. A complete list of currencies:
Emirati Dirham, Afghan Afghani, Albanian Lek, Armenian Dram, Dutch Guilder, Angolan Kwanza, Aruban or Dutch Guilder, Azerbaijani New Manat, Bosnian Convertible Marka, Bangladeshi Taka, Bulgarian Lev, Bolivian Boliviano, Brazilian Real, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Botswana Pula, Belarusian Ruble, Chinese Yuan Renminbi, Costa Rican Colon, Cape Verdean Escudo, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Eritrean Nakfa, Ethiopian Birr, Euro, Georgian Lari, Ghanaian Cedi, Gambian Dalasi, Guatemalan Quetzal, Honduran Lempira, Croatian Kuna, Haitian Gourde, Hungarian Forint, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli Shekel, Iranian Rial, Icelandic Krona, Japanese Yen, Kenyan Shilling, Kyrgyzstani Som, Cambodian Riel, North Korean Won, South Korean Won, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lao or Laotian Kip, Basotho Loti, Lithuanian Litas, Latvian Lat, Moroccan Dirham, Moldovan Leu, Malagasy Ariary, Burmese Kyat, Mongolian Tughrik, Macau Pataca, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Mozambican Metical, Nigerian Naira, Nicaraguan Cordoba, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Panamanian Balboa, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Papua New Guinean Kina, Polish Zloty, Paraguayan Guarani, Qatari Riyal, Romanian New Leu, Russian Ruble, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Swedish Krona, Sierra Leonean Leone, Somali Shilling, Seborgan Luigino, Sao Tomean Dobra, Salvadoran Colon, Swazi Lilangeni, Thai Baht, Tajikistani Somoni, Turkmenistani Manat, Tongan Pa'anga, Turkish Lira, Taiwan New Dollar, Tanzanian Shilling, Ukrainian Hryvna, Ugandan Shilling, Uzbekistani Som, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, Ni-Vanuatu Vatu, Samoan Tala, IMF Special Drawing Rights, Yemeni Rial, South African Rand, Zambian Kwacha, Zambian Kwacha, Bitcoin;
Dollar: Australian, Barbadian or Bajan, Bermudian, Bruneian, Bahamian, Belizean, Canadian, Fijian, Guyanese, Hong Kong, Jamaican, Caymanian, Liberian, Namibian, New Zealand, Solomon Islander, Singapore, Surinamese, Trinidadian, Tuvaluan, US, East Caribbean, Zimbabwean, Taiwan New;
Franc: Burundian, Congolese, Swiss, Djiboutian, Guinean, Comoran, Rwandan, Central African CFA, CFA, CFP;
Peso: Argentine, Chilean, Colombian, Cuban Convertible, Cuban, Dominican, Mexican, Philippine, Uruguayan;
Dinar: Bahraini, Algerian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Libyan, Macedonian Denar, Serbian, Tunisian;
Pound: Egyptian, Falkland Island, British, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lebanese, Sudanese, Saint Helenian, Syrian;
Rupee: Indian, Sri Lankan, Mauritian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Seychellois, Indonesian;
Metals: Silver, Gold, Palladium, Platinum.
A useful app for recosting cross rate of cash or bank funds.
Count your money easily!
* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts
* Support for full screen charts
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Displays news stories related to each currency pair
* Support for landscape mode, optimized for tablets
***Ad free, faster pro version of the app - 'Forex Currency Rates Pro' is now available. Pro version has more chart options and extra feature to compare the major currencies to base currency
Easy to use spinning currency selection for quick access to rates
Rates are updated every minute to make sure you always get the latest rates available
- Added back ability to track multiple currencies
- Twitter integration now specific to #forex and Currencies
- Multiple stability bugs
- Added back "News" tab as per popular request
- Developing "Currency List" also as this was a big request. STAY TUNED
- Bug Fixes for new release
New in 3.0
- Fully revamped with the latest Android Features.
- Twitter integration. Sign in with Twitter and view Tweets from both your current location and cities around the World !
This app is customised for S$, international user may try "Easy Global Currency Converter" with the global logo.
This app shows the exchange rates between 133 currencies, with the following features:
* Localisation: Pre-load exchange rate between Singapore dollar and 19 major/closed currencies (Fig 3,4)
* User friendly : Navigate exchange rates and charts by a finger sliding (Fig 1,2,3,4)
* Easy comparison : Display all charts in a single page (Fig 2)
* Customisation: User can edit the watch list, add and remove items between 133 currencies (Fig 7), user can also prioritise the watch list (Fig 5)
* Calculate the exchange amount (Fig 8)
To Navigate different screens
* slide the screen horizontally
To view the full list
* slide the screen vertically
To Update data (3 methods)
* Run the app, the app will update data once automatically
* click the "Last Update" item, the app will start updating data
* click the menu->Update (Fig 6), the app will show the downloading dialog, and start updating data
To calculate the exchange amount
* click the item, the exchange dialog (Fig 8) comes out.
To Remove an item
* click the item and hold, the "Select an action dialog" (Fig 5) comes out. click "Delete"
To Add/Remove a number of exchanges
* click the menu->Edit (Fig 6, 7), the app shows the "Edit Watch List" dialog. Check or uncheck the foreign currency if you want to add or remove.
*click the drop down button (Fig 7) to change the base currency
To check the app version
* click the menu->About
The exchange rate is from Yahoo Finance. Thanks Yahoo.
Ver 3.8 (2013-11-23)
Update Banknotes of the Canadian dollar to 2011 Frontier Series. Thanks users for the feedback.
Ver 3.7 (2013-10-19)
Update invalid banknote links for US, Indonesia and Philippine.
Ver 3.6 (2013-09-22)
Update the Malaysian banknotes to the 4th series launched in 2011 and update the national flag of Ukrainian.
Ver 3.4 (2013-07-13)
Add exchange rate for Gold.
Gold is measured in troy ounces. One troy ounce is exactly 31.1034768 grams.
Only 5 days chart is available for the exchange rate of Gold.
Ver 3.3 (2013-06-15)
Add Banknote Security.
Ver 3.2 (2013-06-08)
Change the url of 10 dollar banknote to reduce the internet data consumption.
Version 3.0 (2013-05-24)
Try to solve data downloading issue
Reduce size of close button
Make check box more visible
Add Brithish Pound (GBP) to the default watch list.
Ver 2.7 (21 Mar 2013)
Improved the stability and performance by reducing the number of file read write.
Thanks the user to report the crash issue on 20 Mar.
Fix synch issue with chart fragment
Fix incorrect last update date time issue.
Ver 1.0 (2013-01-19)
- Completed basic functions.
Money Exchange, calculator, Finance, exchange rate, bank,
Conversion between multiple currencies is quick and easy thanks to a simple and user-friendly design.
Feel save knowing how much money you spend when you travel around the world with Currency! Free.
Our exchange rate conversion app is highly rated by our customers with 5 stars on Apple App Store as well on app review websites AppsZoom and AppHolic.
- Converter allowing easy conversion between any currency or Cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin, LiteCoin) to multiple others
- Works off-line. Convert while traveling and in roaming
- See prices of precious metals and convert their value
- Exchange rate updates every 5 minutes
- Percent change for the last 24 hours
- Easy navigation with simple UI
- Regular updates and features added
- Over 180 national and 21 obsolete currencies replaced by the Euro including:
French Franc, Deutsche Mark, Italian lira, Spanish peseta, Dutch guilder, Austrian schilling, Belgian franc, Cypriot pound, Estonian kroon, Finnish markka, Greek drachma, Irish pound, Latvian lats, Luxembourgish franc, Maltese lira, Monégasque franc, Portuguese escudo, Sammarinese lira, Slovak koruna, Slovenian tolar, Vatican lira
- Top 10 Cryptocurrency:
Bitcoin (BTC), LiteCoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), PeerCoin (PPC), MasterCoin (MSC), NXT, NameCoin (NMC), QuarkCoin (QRK), WorldCoin (WDC), MegaCoin (MEC), AuroraCoin (AUR), DogeCoin (DOGE), Feathercoin (FTC), Primecoin (XPM)
- Precious metals: Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium.
There is a field for input amount for easy calculation. For example, if you want to know what the equivalent for 55 US dollars in Russian rubles is, simply click on the dollar panel and type 55. Also for your convenience there is a separate window for viewing the conversion of the chosen currency to all the added currencies, and vice versa. To open it, simply click on the country flag of the desired currency.
In application settings, you can change the currency sorting, change the time format and the language of the application.
- Entry of the amount of exchange.
- Selection of the pivotal currency.
- Quick search by name and currency code.
- View exchange rates between each selected currency.
- Offline mode of work (without a network).
- Easy setup of currency sequence in the list.
List of currency codes: AED, AFN, ALL, AMD, ANG, AOA, ARS, AUD, AWG, AZN, BAM, BBD, BDT, BGN, BHD, BIF, BMD, BND, BOB, BRL, BSD, BTN, BWP, BYR, BZD, CAD, CDF, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, CRC, CUP, CVE, CZK, DJF, DKK, DOP, DZD, EGP, ERN, ETB, EUR, FJD, FKP, GBP, GEL, GHS, GIP, GMD, GNF, GTQ, GYD, HKD, HNL, HRK, HTG, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, IQD, IRR, ISK, JMD, JOD, JPY, KES, KGS, KHR, KMF, KPW, KRW, KWD, KYD, KZT, LAK, LBP, LKR, LRD, LSL, LTL, LVL, LYD, MAD, MDL, MGA, MKD, MMK, MNT, MOP, MRO, MUR, MVR, MWK, MXN, MYR, MZN, NAD, NGN, NIO, NOK, NPR, NZD, OMR, PAB, PEN, PGK, PHP, PKR, PLN, PYG, QAR, RON, RSD, RUB, RWF, SAR, SBD, SCR, SDG, SEK, SGD, SHP, SLL, SOS, SRD, STD, SYP, SZL, THB, TJS, TMT, TND, TOP, TRY, TTD, TWD, TZS, UAH, UGX, USD, UYU, UZS, VEF, VND, VUV, WST, XAF, XAG, XAU, XDR, XOF, XPD, XPF, XPT, YER, ZAR, ZMK, ATS, BEF, CYP, DEM, EEK, ESP, FIM, FRF, GRD,
IEP, ITL, LUF, NLG, MCF, MTL, PTE, SIT, SKK, SML, SVC, VAL, XCD.
tags: market, currency, currency exchange, exchanger, dollar, money, bills, coins, pennies, the exchange rate
For tablet user, please download "aCurrency Pad" app at http://goo.gl/9OASm
★ Home-screen widgets
★ 1-to-1 exchange rate calculator
★ History charts, 7-day to 3-year (1 to 3 years chart are provided by PRO version)
★ Chart shows changes between two dates
★ Track multi-currency
★ Inverse conversion
★ Show percentage change since the previous day
★ Auto update exchange rates
★ Support portrait & landscape mode
★ Offline access
★ Import/export the currency list
★ Auto refresh widgets at you specified interval (limited options for free version)
★ Take screenshot for sharing
★ Support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feathercoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Peercoin, Terracoin, Primecoin currencies
★ Support Sony SmartWatch 1 & 2
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ Don't install this app on SD card; otherwise widget functions won't work!
★ No Notification Ads - we don't use any notification ads.
Sony SmartWatch 2
★ widget: 2x1, 3x2 currency pair widgets for you to add to the watch face
★ app: show currency pairs list, show history chart by tapping a currency pair
★ app: swipe left/right to toggle the low power mode
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Sony SmartWatch 1
★ widget and app: shows currency pairs
★ app: swipe left/right to change the currency pair
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Polish - Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese Brazilian - Luiz Gustavo Gerent
Romanian - Stelian Balinca
Thai - Pimlada Singsanga
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
More than just a currency converter, application also allows you to:
- View the current rate, together with daily highs and lows
- Track previous day trading information
- Monitor frequently used currencies on an easily customizable favorites list
- Access technical trading data using daily, weekly, and biweekly charts with line and candlestick displays
- Quickly reference common exchanges using a built in conversion table
- Calculate currency exchanges, including the ability to adjust hypothetical exchanges to account for bank and ATM fees
Additional features include:
- Tablet and phone support
- Portrait and landscape modes support
- Offline mode — access local cached data and perform manual rate updates
- WiFi mode for mobile data management
Currency update frequency varies depending on the exchange pair. Rates are not updated on weekends. Daily charts are updated every 20 minutes. Other charts are updated daily.
- Make calls using the integrated SIP softphone or call back from the provider to your handset, saving you money.
- Be notified of new voicemails and faxes in the Android notification bar.
- Listen to voicemails.
- View faxes.
- Be notified of, and view, missed calls to your telephone lines if the provider is running Enswitch 3.6 or later.
- Control number forwarding.
- Control telephone line forwarding and do not disturb (DND).
- Log into the Enswitch web without remembering your username or password.
For more details on Enswitch see: