The QS World University Rankings® have been compiled annually since 2004. They draw on opinion data from academics and employers, research metrics and demographics to provide a simple tool designed to enable you to shortlist international universities, according to your needs. The primary objective was, and remains, to inform student choices, but the rankings today are increasingly used by mobile academics, university administrators, policy makers, scholarship providers and even immigration officials.
For the first time through this app, you can shape the results according to your own design, but we strongly recommend augmenting any decision you might make on their basis with your own deeper research. By its nature a ranking can only look at a subset of what might make a university right for you.
The App also includes the QS World University Rankings By Subject and enables you to add subject criteria to your personalised ranking to get event better personal ranking information.
The Elements goes above and beyond what your standard periodic table app provides. Not only does The Elements provide accurate and up-to-date information about each element, but it also provides information about common ions, with information on various isotopes, conversions, and many other features coming.
The Elements is a constant work in progress. Feel free to visit the Google+ page to leave comments, suggestions, and ideas.
SoftFruit Solutions, a dream come true for three young entrepreneurs is an IT startup incubated at Startup Village Kozhikode campus located at UL Cyber Park. The company on its path to be the finest IT solution provider in the northern Kerala has provided web solutions to about 40 companies in a short span of three months.
SoftFruit Solutions with the help of amazing group of techie friends the founders have in and around the Calicut city is paving the pathway to make Calicut the next IT hub in Kerala.
SoftFruit Solutions dedicates its second android product ‘KEAM Rank Analyzer’ to the future professional students, as part of the commitment the founders have towards the younger generation. The company has previously developed an android application to search blood group which stands as a great social cause. With the unveiling of the of the ‘KEAM Rank Analyzer’ the company plans to be seriously into academics and is currently developing a set of academic application which are powerful enough to change the current academic scenario. The company is glad to initiate a change in our current academic system and invite you all to be part of the change.
For more info, contact:
E: mail: email@example.com
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Understanding Website Structure
✔ Define a Site
✔ Interface Overview
✔ Properties Inspector
✔ Preview in Browser and Live View
✔ Creating a New File
✔ New Document Preferences
✔ Starter Layouts
✔ What are Fluid Grid Layouts?
✔ Adding HTML Structure
✔ Title a Document
✔ Working with Lists
✔ Getting Text into Dreamweaver
✔ What is CSS?
✔ Code Preferences
✔ CSS Designer Panel
✔ Create an Element Selector
✔ Create a Second Element Selector
✔ Write a Class Selector
✔ Create an ID Selector
✔ Descendant Selectors
✔ Managing Styles and External Styles Sheets
✔ Using the Properties Inspector with CSS
✔ Exploring CSS Inspect
✔ Using the Code Navigator
• Lifetime access to 30 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 1000+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Great introduction to Dreamweaver, explained in very clear and easy to understand terms."
-(Angie McGaffin ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Train Simple | Adobe Authorized Training Provider
Train Simple is the only Adobe Authorized Training Provider offering video-based training. We have over 10 years experience developing and delivering Adobe training courses for many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and major universities.
Install the "Dreamweaver CC Tutorials" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs. Learning with SoloLearn has proved to be fast, effective and fun. This app will show you how easy it is to become a programmer.
Learn C++ includes over 60 lessons split into 8 levels that cover basic concepts, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes and objects, inheritance & polymorphism, templates, exceptions and files. Unlock new levels, quizzes, collect points and compete with your peers around the world.
Most importantly, learn while having fun because engaged learning makes a difference.
* code complete *
* real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes *
* file and tutorial navigator (variables, methods, etc)
* static analysis *
* smart syntax highlighting
* portrait/landscape UI
* auto indentation and auto pairing (configurable)
* configurable code syntax highlighting (themes) *
* compile C/C++ code (no root required)
* works offline (built-in compiler, no internet connection required)
* great C/C++ code examples included *
* detailed C++ tutorial and learn guide included *
* add-ons manager and auto updates
* Dropbox support *
On first launch CppDroid extracts SDK (about 150Mb) and downloads and extracts examples and tutorials, so about 190Mb of internal storage space is required. It can't be moved to sd card because of android security.
Start learning C and C++ by examples (menu / Project / Examples) or tutorials (menu / Project / Tutorials).
Advanced paid features (marked with *) review:
HTML5 will soon be the standard for web pages and supported in the latest browsers. HTML5 will be the new standard for HTML, XHTML, and the HTML DOM. HTML5 is not something completely new. Most of HTML5 specifications came from HTML 4 or XHTML 1.0.
A web browser can read HTML files and compose them into visible or audible web pages. The browser does not display the HTML tags, but uses them to interpret the content of the page. HTML describes the structure of a website semantically along with cues for presentation, making it a markup language rather than a programming language.
What is New in HTML5?
Some of the new features in HTML5 are:
- The DOCTYPE declaration for HTML5 is very simple, <!DOCTYPE html>
- The character encoding (charset) declaration is also very simple, <meta charset="UTF-8">
- New Functions for embedding audio (<audio>), video (<video>), and graphics (<svg> and <canvas>)
- Client-side data storage
- Interactive documents
- New structural elements <article>, <header>, <footer>, <nav>, <section>, and <figure>
- New form controls calendar, date, time, email, url, search
- New HTML5 API’s (Application Programming Interfaces). The most interesting new API’s are: HTML Geolocation, - HTML Drag and Drop, HTML Local Storage, HTML Application Cash, HTML Web Workers, HTML SSE
- HTML5 also includes new elements for better structure, drawing, media content, and better form handling.
HTML5 Browser Support
The latest versions of Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 all support many of the new HTML5 features.
In addition, the mobile web browsers that come pre-installed on iPhones, iPads, and Android phones all have excellent support for HTML5.
Specific browsers supporting HTML5 are:
- IE 9+ (Windows)
- Firefox 3.0+ (all operating systems)
- Safari 3.0+ (Windows, OS X, and iPhone OS 1.0+ operating systems)
- Chrome 3.0.195+ (Windows), 5.0.375+ (all operating systems)
- Opera 9.5+ (all operating systems)
JEE Rank Predictor app is here to solve them.
• Easy and attractive to use.
• Must app for all JEE Aspirants.
• Absolutely free.
You can predict your rank with your marks and then your college with the rank.
There are also many useful details.
A step towards bringing in a more accessible thing for the student community.
Existen distintas formas de definir estilos en una página, a diversos niveles que van desde las más específicas, que permitirían definir estilos en un pequeño texto de una página, hasta las más generales, para definir estilos para toda una página o incluso un sitio web.
Este Manual de CSS es diseñado por colaboradores de la Comunidad de Desarrolloweb.com, iniciando desde las bases hasta llegar al CSS3.
Welcome to the brand new Learn HTML Basics! Check below for a full list of features exclusive to the pro version of this app!
Big thanks to @markerzsupport who helped me write sections of this app! Go follow him on twitter!
Exclusive to the pro version is sections on iWebkit, jQuery Mobile and more! This means after you learn all the basics you will be able to learn about these mobile frameworks and make your own apps! There are also guides on how to get a free web server and convert your HTML content into native apps.
You will find this to be the perfect guides for newbies as it takes you through with helpful text, video and image guides!
So what all do you get when you get the pro version?
-A great Spam-Free chat channel! Chat with other users about your code!
-A savable text box where you can edit all of your code and view it live!
-All of the pro guides!
-Great Support :)
*Some parts of this app require Wi-Fi or Cell Connection to load. Please make sure these are enabled.
UNLEASH THE PROGRAMMER WITHIN YOU
TM Lite ,
By The Anomalous Knight
Learn CSS while listening to carefully selected YouTube videos followed by our interactive quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while filling out actual CSS templates.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, and learning is guaranteed.
Collect colorful points and beat other players throughout the world while learning the fundamentals of web design.
Learn while playing and play while learning with our CSS tutorial! Whether you want to further your career or simply gain a new skill, this tutorial will be useful for you.
1.understand about User interface with tools bars in Adobe Dreamweaver version CC
2.begin web design and many functions using basic skill
3.little workshop practice your skill
4.easy learn web design and css style tools
• Offline data available on your mobile device even without Internet connectivity.
• Code Name decoder.
• Multiple languages supported: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish, and Portuguese.
• Compare the differences between selected products and save items to a queue for later review or share your compare page with a colleague via email and social links.
• Navigate through product types and code names to view specifications, ordering information, compatible products, and related products.
• Search by: Product Number, Ordering Code, SPEC Code, Brand Name, Frequency, Code Name, Processor Graphics, Sockets Supported, and more.
• Find compatible boards and compatible products.
• Automatically checks for updates and allows you to update on demand.
• Auto update product data: Select daily, weekly, or never (default setting).
• Download datasheets.
• Supports portrait and landscape views.
• Link to the full ARK site.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Also included is a demo of the Intel® XDK APIs that shows how to use all of the features available.
2.0.0 release notes:
Intel® App Preview is now based on Apache* Cordova 3.5 and Intel® XDK APIs (intel.xdk.*) are now supported via Cordova plugins.
Previous versions of Intel® App Preview were based on the Intel® XDK Legacy container, a hybrid application container developed by Intel®.
Starting with this version, Intel® App Preview is based on Cordova in order to provide a better preview experience for Intel XDK projects based on Cordova.
The Intel® XDK Legacy container is deprecated and will be retired in 2015.
In order to support existing projects that use the Intel® XDK Legacy container, a new application called Intel® App Preview Legacy will be published soon.
New look: Intel® App Preview uses the Intel Clear Sans font (https://01.org/clear-sans)
New feature: 3-finger tap to stop previewing and return to Intel® App Preview
New feature: 5-finger tap for version info of Intel® App Preview and plugins
New feature: Configuration-based plugin loading
The set of Cordova plugins loaded for your app running in Intel® App Preview is based on your Intel® XDK project configuration.
This gives you a better idea of whether your project is correctly configured - a more valid "preview" experience.
See this article for more information about configuring your Intel® XDK project: https://software.intel.com/en-us/html5/articles/using-the-projects-tab
New feature: Live Layout Editing (requires early September 2014 release of Intel® XDK)
Live Layout Editing allows you to see the effect of edits on your app running in Intel® App Preview as you make them in Intel® XDK Develop tab.
New feature: Remote debugging with Google Chrome*
For set-up info and requirements: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/remote-debugging
About the Intel® XDK:
Write Your App
Emulate & Test
The Intel® XDK makes it easy for developers to check the look and feel of their apps with on-screen emulation on a wide variety of devices. Intel®’s App Preview app allows you to test your apps on a physical device.
Build for App Store
Once your app is finalized, move over to Intel®'s App Dev Center where you can package your HTML5 apps for distribution.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Other options include the ability to change the graph location, duration, color, transparency, and size. Note that the system may kill the graph service at any time. To restart the graph you must restart the Intel® Mobile Performance Viewer for Android* application
The tool collects the following metrics:
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Network I/O
On rooted devices you may also collect system wide data, show the data by CPU when possible and analyze the following metrics, depending on the architecture:
- CPU Cycles
- Cache Misses
- Branch Misses
- Bus Cycles
- Instructions Retired
- Context switches
- Page Faults
- CPU Migrations
Please note: Users may be prompted to allow the use of location services. Selecting yes will allow the Locate ITP feature to get your current city and country and then list Intel technology providers based on your city and country location. Selecting no will require the user to manually search for a location. This information is not stored or collected by Intel.
The Intel Selfie App is a simple and fun native-built Android* app that offers a chance to pose with Andy and see yourself on screen at big events in the Intel® Software booth
How It Works
1. Take a selfie or choose a photo to use
2. Add an Andy sticker to your photo
3. Pinch, zoom and rotate Andy to fit your picture
4. Click the “Save” icon to save to your camera gallery
5. Share on social media sites or with the Android community!
The goal of the Intel® Network Builders program is to make it easier to build, enhance, and operate SDN/NFV-based infrastructures while lowering capital and operating expenditures. Intel established the program to spark innovation, reduce development effort, advance open networking standards, increase interoperability, and ultimately, reduce time to market.
Intel® launched the program at IDF SF 2013 with approximately 25 ecosystem partners. Today, we have over 135 partners, and we’ve worked closely with them to drive activities including partner workshops, reference architectures, webcasts, podcasts, white papers, solution briefs, and an innovation contest.
This application will only work if you have a MICA.
- Relays SMS and MMS Group messages between your phone and your MICA
- Your MICA number remains private, uses your phone number for texts
- Automatic configuration after you login
- Automatically creates a MICA VIP contact on your MICA
- Includes the response from your MICA in the text conversation on your phone
- Allows you to select whose messages you’d like to relay to or block from going to your MICA
- Keeps you informed on the status or your phone (missed calls, low battery, restarts)
- Replaces SMS forwarding from Phoneleash, Google Voice and other text message forwarding applications
- For setup details, see: https://mica.openingceremony.us/me/index.html#/faq
What is the Intel® App Finder?
The Intel® App Finder is an app discovery platform designed to help you sort through the thousands of applications available to you on the Google Play Store. Now you can discover Android apps enabled for tablets powered by Intel® Atom Based Processors. These apps deliver experiences with rich graphics and optimized performance. Intel® App Finder also provides recommendations to find many of the latest apps to meet your software needs. Start first by browsing through feature apps, apps recommended by the expert team at Intel. Want more? Personalize the app by configuring and filtering it to your preferred app categories.
Exciting App Features:
*App recommendations provided by Intel experts
*Ability to have apps recommended to the user based on their category preferences
*Ability to share app recommendation via social media, email and messages
*Search function to quickly find apps
*Detailed app descriptions and information
How Does it Work?
Once the app is downloaded, begin previewing apps based on App Finder recommendations or by personalizing the application category filters to find apps best suited to your specific interests and needs. Once you have personalized your Intel® App Finder start exploring! When you find an app you like, simply click on the icon to learn more, share, or download.
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most
popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard
to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
The SMG U Events mobile application is intended to provide event related information to individuals attending an Intel sponsored event. To deliver this service Intel® Corporation will request access to your name, email address, contacts, calendar, photos, location data, camera/ microphone, and other device information that you choose to allow. You will have the ability to change these permissions at any time by editing the application’s preferences. Intel will only use this information for the purpose in which it was collected and will not share or repurpose this information without first securing your consent. Intel will also gather information about your device and the use of this application to assess application usability and performance; this information will be collected using a third party service (DoubleDutch). To learn more about DoubleDutch’ s privacy practices, please visit http://doubledutch.me/privacy.html.
Intel is committed to respecting your privacy. To learn more about Intel’s privacy practices, please visithttp://www.intel.com/privacy.
Chromebooks are cloud based devices; getting your stuff from your phone or PC to the Google Cloud has never been easier.
- Migrate all your device / Hotmail / Yahoo contacts to Google Contacts.
- Migrate all / selected photos and videos to Google+ Photos.
- Ability to pause and resume the migration process
- Real time visibility on your Google Drive space consumption
With this app, you can connect directly with Intel Capital experts in various sectors around the world.
Also browse our dynamic list of portfolio companies.
Get the latest scoop from Intel Capital by getting our tweets, joining us on Social Media, and signing up for our Newsletter.
To Learn more about Intel Capital please visit us at www.intelcapital.com