More from developer
• Offline data available on your mobile device even without Internet connectivity.
• Code Name decoder.
• Multiple languages supported: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, with more coming soon.
• Compare the differences between selected products and save items to a queue for later review.
• Navigate through product types and code names to view specifications, ordering information, compatible products, and related products.
• Search by: Product Number, Ordering Code, SPEC Code, Brand Name, Frequency, Code Name, and more.
• Find compatible boards and compatible products.
• Automatically checks for updates and allows you to update on demand.
• Download datasheets.
• Supports portrait and landscape views.
• Link to the full ARK site.
Also included is a demo of the Intel XDK APIs that shows how to use all of the features available.
About the Intel XDK:
Write Your App
Emulate & Test
The Intel XDK makes it easy for developers to check the look and feel of their apps with on-screen emulation on a wide variety of devices. Intel’s App Preview app allows you to test your apps on a physical device.
Build for App Store
Once your app is finalized, move over to Intel's App Dev Center where you can package your HTML5 apps for distribution.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Please note: Users may be prompted to allow the use of location services. Selecting yes will allow the Locate ITP feature to get your current city and country and then list Intel technology providers based on your city and country location. Selecting no will require the user to manually search for a location. This information is not stored or collected by Intel.
- Gaming News
Gaming news from industry experts such as Major League Gaming (MLG), IGN IPL, and Electronic Sports League (ESL).
- Gaming Events
Industry events from MLG, IGN IPL, ESL
- Player/Team Data
Information and statistics about the top professional gamers and teams
- Intel and Partner Showrooms
Information, specifications, and offers on Intel and Intel partner products
- Member Status
As part of the VIP Tech Zone, member can earn special privileges and VIP access at Intel sponsored events
Users can participate in both virtual and real-world activities (Contests) for a chance to win cool stuff
The more users participate and use the app the more they will earn points, badges, awards, and chances to win cool stuff.
Put yourself in the right company with the power of the Jobs at Intel Mobile App. This free app, available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android users, helps you take advantage of our job search and networking tools on the go... 24/7.
So, if you’re looking for your first job, a new job or a complete career change, you have an app to find out what jobs at Intel are available at lightning speed.
Connect with us: We have a network of opportunities (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Videos) for you to meet, connect, interact, share, and exchange ideas with real Intel employees worldwide. See who we are, what we do, and how you can join us.
Job Search: Passionate about technology? Explore our jobs using your career criteria—job title, keywords or even your current location. You can also store your search history, save your job search to a list of favorites, or receive job alerts based on recent and saved searches.
Scan: If you come across a QR code during one of our Intel hiring events, you can conveniently take advantage of the scan feature* to access videos or other content at high speed! (*Must have a 3GS or later smartphone)
Learn: Want to learn more about Intel and our job opportunities? We’ve provided a wealth of information for you.
Other options include the ability to change the graph location, duration, color, transparency, and size. Note that the system may kill the graph service at any time. To restart the graph you must restart the Intel® Mobile Performance Viewer for Android* application.
The tool collects the following metrics:
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Network I/O
On rooted devices you may also collect system wide data, show the data by CPU when possible and analyze the following metrics, depending on the architecture:
- CPU Cycles
- Cache Misses
- Branch Misses
- Bus Cycles
- Instructions Retired
- Context switches
- Page Faults
- CPU Migrations
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The SMG U Events app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
This App will enable you, the event attendee, to start your networking now with other registered attendees, even when you are away from your desk. As this is an invitation-only event, only event attendees have access to use this application.
As soon as you upload this App, you can start to network:
· View and search the list of registered attendees (including photos and bios)
· Request one-on-one meetings with other attendees
· Check to see who has requested meetings with you
· Accept, decline or reschedule meetings
And you can do all the things you normally do when you attend a conference:
· Review the agenda and your scheduled one on one meetings
· Read speaker bios
· Check out the location and map of our HQ hotel
· Change your profile
We look forward to seeing you onsite in November! To learn more about Intel Capital, please visit us at www.intelcapital.com.
With this app, you can connect directly with Intel Capital experts in various sectors around the world.
Also browse our dynamic list of portfolio companies.
Get the latest scoop from Intel Capital by getting our tweets, joining us on Social Media, and signing up for our Newsletter.
To Learn more about Intel Capital please visit us at www.intelcapital.com