Skip Counting with pictures
Skip Counting - Forward/Backward
Place Values (tens, units)
Number Sequence/Line - Grade 1 Maths
Numbers in words - upto 100
Addition with Objects
Additions - A two- digit number and ones
Additions - A two- digit number and tens
Additions - Two two-digit numbers
Additions - Adding three one-digit numbers
Additions - Making Tens
Additions - Word Problems for Grade 1
Subtraction - With Objects
Subtraction - A one-digit number from two-digit number
Subtraction - A two-digit number from two-digit number
Subtraction - Word Problems for Grade 1
Multiplication tables (2, 5 and 10)
Multiplication tables (up to 10) - Grade Maths
Division (by 2, 5, and 10)
Fractions - recognise fractions - Grade 1 Maths
Fractions - name the fraction
Fractions - match the fraction
Measurement - Units
Measurement - Units for Length
Measurement - Units for Weight/Mass
Geometry - Identify 2D Shapes
Geometry - Identify 3D Shapes
Geometry - Properties of 2D Shapes
Geometry - Properties of 3D Shapes
Geometry - Shapes of everyday objects
Money - count the money
Time - Read the Clock (hour,half past the hour, quarter past hour)
Time - Match the clock and time - Grade 1 Maths
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in Grade 1 is to ensure that pupils develop confidence and mental fluency with whole numbers, counting and place value. This should involve working with numerals, words and the four operations, including with practical resources [for example, concrete objects and measuring tools ].
At this stage, pupils should develop their ability to recognise, describe, draw, compare and sort different shapes and use the related vocabulary. Teaching should also involve using a range of measures to describe and compare different quantities such as length, mass, capacity/volume, time and money.
Tags: Grade 1 Maths, Grade1 Maths, First Grade Maths, FirstGrade Maths, 1st Grade Maths, ages 6-7 maths, Elementary school, Elementary school maths, Maths for US schools, Maths for US Elementary schools.
You need to have a K12 Online School (OLS) Account in order to use this application.
* Displays a list of your student’s courses and his/her corresponding attendance time.
* Easily scroll and pick time to enter your student’s attendance.
* Includes a missing attendance alert.
• 5 short, engaging stories for young readers per grade level
• A variety of fiction and nonfiction
• Track stories read and what’s next on the reading list
• Automatic suggestions to increase reading difficulty when students achieve consistently fast wpm scores
• Timer automatically calculates wpm for each reading attempt
• Each grade 1 through 4 story includes questions to check reading understanding
•Question pools of 6 to 9 questions per story gauge comprehension on rereading attempts
•Question prompts for grade 1 stories include audio support for developing readers
Summary Charts and Graphs
• Grade Stats: Per-student chart shows fluency (time) and comprehension (correct answers) mastery across the grade level
• Story Stats: Per-student chart shows fluency wpm and correct answers for the last 6 reading attempts per story
• Easily delete single reading attempts from charts
• Classroom teachers or reading specialists performing student reading assessments like DIBELS
• Educators looking for age-appropriate, Flesch-Kincaid-aligned reading passages for reading or literacy instruction
• Parents seeking a way to gauge their child’s current reading proficiency
K12 Timed Reading & Comprehension Practice was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Language Arts and Phonics curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To use this app, you'll need an Internet connection and Adobe Flash Player on your device.
After we see which activities you like, we may turn some of them into native apps. Check out the different games you can play!
*Attribute Block (Grades K-1)
Sort circles, triangles, rectangles, and squares by color, shape, and size.
*Building Expressions (Grades 1-2)
Practice your addition and subtraction facts up to 20 using a variety of expressions.
*Addition (Grades K-1)
Practice your addition and subtraction facts up to 20 using grids and ten frames.
*Greater or Lesser (Grades K-1)
Compare numbers up to 20 using grids and ten frames.
*Surface Area (Grade 3)
Explore and practice finding the surface area of cubes.
*Volume Lab (Grade 3)
Explore and practice finding the volume of cubes.
K12 Math Sampler was created by K12 Inc. as part of its innovative Math curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com.
Send us feedback to tell us what you liked and what you didn't like. Be sure to let us know if you stumbled upon any technical glitches. For help with technical problems, email email@example.com.
K12 Math Sampler v1.0
Players collect chocolate by playing these games:
• What’s the Color?
• What’s the Shape?
• What’s the Number?
• Odd or Even?
• Greater Than or Less Than?
• Capital or Lowercase?
• Consonant or Vowel?
Each game has a target. Search chocolate pieces on trays to find the ones that match the target. If the target is “Red,” tap chocolate pieces with red shapes. If the target is “Vowels,” tap chocolate pieces with vowels on them.
Collect all the chocolate pieces before time runs out. Then go to the store to melt chocolate and make it into different shapes.
• Three levels of play: easy, medium, and hard
• “Play again” option to replay a previous game and improve score
• Dozens of fun chocolate shapes to make
• Three flavors of chocolate to collect: milk, white, or dark chocolate
• Audio walk-through to help players get started
Choc-It-Up was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Math and Language Arts curriculum. To find out more about K12 virtual schools and online classes for K–12 students, visit http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For more age-appropriate apps, visit http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid version has all chapters and quiz
A completely Ad Free Educational app for mobile and tablet having study material for all school subjects. Very useful during travel. No need to carry heavy textbooks around. Ready made study notes prepared for you. If you are tired of reading, then let the app read the summary to you.
School in Mobile (SiM) is a simple,fast and fun way to have engaging School learning material on the go.
A great tool for flipped classroom for k-12 and helps improve the CST by having quiz similar to STAR Test.
Content added for Grade 3,Grade 6 , Grade 7 and Grade 8. More content added regularly and no app update is needed for it.
For each chapter following features are available:
1) Tutorial: Short ready-made notes on the chapter.
2) Summary Movie: A video explaining the chapter.Some of the video are from Khan Academy.
3) Quiz: Solve the multiple choice quiz to score points and get cool badges.
Information about State testing:
The testing schedule for the administration of STAR includes the following assessments: the California Standards Tests (CSTs), the California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA), the California Modified Assessment (CMA), and the Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS).
More content would be added on regular basis which would be available without any app upgrade.
OUR MISSION - Every Student in the world to have access to learning material, the green way.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check Youtube video
Subjects planned for K-12:
Math, Science, History,Social Science, Geography, Languages,English
School in Mobile is also approved Edomodo publisher.
More from developer
• Offline data available on your mobile device even without Internet connectivity.
• Code Name decoder.
• Multiple languages supported: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, with more coming soon.
• Compare the differences between selected products and save items to a queue for later review.
• Navigate through product types and code names to view specifications, ordering information, compatible products, and related products.
• Search by: Product Number, Ordering Code, SPEC Code, Brand Name, Frequency, Code Name, and more.
• Find compatible boards and compatible products.
• Automatically checks for updates and allows you to update on demand.
• Download datasheets.
• Supports portrait and landscape views.
• Link to the full ARK site.
Also included is a demo of the Intel XDK APIs that shows how to use all of the features available.
About the Intel XDK:
Write Your App
Emulate & Test
The Intel XDK makes it easy for developers to check the look and feel of their apps with on-screen emulation on a wide variety of devices. Intel’s App Preview app allows you to test your apps on a physical device.
Build for App Store
Once your app is finalized, move over to Intel's App Dev Center where you can package your HTML5 apps for distribution.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Please note: Users may be prompted to allow the use of location services. Selecting yes will allow the Locate ITP feature to get your current city and country and then list Intel technology providers based on your city and country location. Selecting no will require the user to manually search for a location. This information is not stored or collected by Intel.
- Gaming News
Gaming news from industry experts such as Major League Gaming (MLG), IGN IPL, and Electronic Sports League (ESL).
- Gaming Events
Industry events from MLG, IGN IPL, ESL
- Player/Team Data
Information and statistics about the top professional gamers and teams
- Intel and Partner Showrooms
Information, specifications, and offers on Intel and Intel partner products
- Member Status
As part of the VIP Tech Zone, member can earn special privileges and VIP access at Intel sponsored events
Users can participate in both virtual and real-world activities (Contests) for a chance to win cool stuff
The more users participate and use the app the more they will earn points, badges, awards, and chances to win cool stuff.
Put yourself in the right company with the power of the Jobs at Intel Mobile App. This free app, available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android users, helps you take advantage of our job search and networking tools on the go... 24/7.
So, if you’re looking for your first job, a new job or a complete career change, you have an app to find out what jobs at Intel are available at lightning speed.
Connect with us: We have a network of opportunities (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Videos) for you to meet, connect, interact, share, and exchange ideas with real Intel employees worldwide. See who we are, what we do, and how you can join us.
Job Search: Passionate about technology? Explore our jobs using your career criteria—job title, keywords or even your current location. You can also store your search history, save your job search to a list of favorites, or receive job alerts based on recent and saved searches.
Scan: If you come across a QR code during one of our Intel hiring events, you can conveniently take advantage of the scan feature* to access videos or other content at high speed! (*Must have a 3GS or later smartphone)
Learn: Want to learn more about Intel and our job opportunities? We’ve provided a wealth of information for you.
Other options include the ability to change the graph location, duration, color, transparency, and size. Note that the system may kill the graph service at any time. To restart the graph you must restart the Intel® Mobile Performance Viewer for Android* application.
The tool collects the following metrics:
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Network I/O
On rooted devices you may also collect system wide data, show the data by CPU when possible and analyze the following metrics, depending on the architecture:
- CPU Cycles
- Cache Misses
- Branch Misses
- Bus Cycles
- Instructions Retired
- Context switches
- Page Faults
- CPU Migrations
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The SMG U Events app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
This App will enable you, the event attendee, to start your networking now with other registered attendees, even when you are away from your desk. As this is an invitation-only event, only event attendees have access to use this application.
As soon as you upload this App, you can start to network:
· View and search the list of registered attendees (including photos and bios)
· Request one-on-one meetings with other attendees
· Check to see who has requested meetings with you
· Accept, decline or reschedule meetings
And you can do all the things you normally do when you attend a conference:
· Review the agenda and your scheduled one on one meetings
· Read speaker bios
· Check out the location and map of our HQ hotel
· Change your profile
We look forward to seeing you onsite in November! To learn more about Intel Capital, please visit us at www.intelcapital.com.
With this app, you can connect directly with Intel Capital experts in various sectors around the world.
Also browse our dynamic list of portfolio companies.
Get the latest scoop from Intel Capital by getting our tweets, joining us on Social Media, and signing up for our Newsletter.
To Learn more about Intel Capital please visit us at www.intelcapital.com