Assist is a comprehensive test equipment tracking, barcoding and scheduling platform built for testing organizations. Both app and web based, it provides advanced coordination and organizational tools that are useful for organizations of any size.
· App and web-based tracking, barcoding and scheduling of test equipment
· Immediate equipment location, history, schedule and calibration/repair information
· Simple, quick and un-intrusive interface for field technicians and engineers
· Comprehensive monitoring, reporting, and planning tools
· Requires Subscription for Full Functionality
· No additional data equipment or software to buy, maintain and support
See assist.intellirentco.com for additional information.
Operation of the demo requires registration. To ensure a connection between two users (you and a colleague) for the demo, please verify that you enter the exact same company name (caps sensitive). Registration requires contact first and last name, email address, phone number and company name. Demo access to the web based portion of assist is available by request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellirent is a worldwide rental provider of test equipment. With a deep commitment to exemplary service, technical support and logistics, Intellirent delivers field ready equipment for electrical testing, maintenance, acceptance and monitoring applications.