What MobiDB Database Designer can do?
It’s able to design databases with multiple tables and complex relations, calculated values, export of the filled in database to CSV or PDF and then sharing it to external apps or just printing in hard copy.
Easily design databases
Designing custom libraries is easy in the convenient designer. Just drag and drop fields (string, integer, checkbox, email, date, picture, etc.) on to the form and arrange them in a way that will make the entry readable.
Conveniently manage entries
MobiDB Database Designer enables users to view the records as a table. Table view is highly customizable – it’s possible to change columns width and order, sort and filter the entries. You can view your data as a separate card which provides more information, such as extended text notes, pictures and photos. It’s also possible to view your records on map if you entered any GPS coordinates. Label the entered locations, proceed to details and add new entries right from the map view.
Helpful for many users
MobiDB Database Designer is the perfect way to keep track of personal and business data: belongings, orders delivery, travels and trips, inventory, invoices, project management and any other item you want to list. The app is a good fit for property and store owners who need to manage some stuff and funds, project managers who need to maintain projects and manage the team, couriers and travelers who need to store locations and be able to view them on map and many other business users.
The created databases can be shared or exported for further use on other Android devices or in other external systems.
Suggest new features here: http://mobidbdatabase.uservoice.com
• Synchronization tool (beta version). Database structure synchronization is available. Automatic sync is coming soon;
• Importing/exporting CSV files;
• Export to PDF;
• Printing via Google cloud print (Android 4.4 and up)
• Multiple tables and relations;
• Dependent drop-down lists;
• Advanced Location control able to view entries on the map, change GSP coordinates by moving map marker, add new records from the map view, create custom labels for map markers.
• Totals in table view;
• Nested tables;
• Advanced multicolumn designer for phones able to set number of columns in the designer.
• Ability to proceed to the parent table via the table reference control and make modifications to a card;
• Ability to layout fields on the form in the way that is more functional and convenient for you;
• 21 pre-set database templates that can be easily edited;
• Creation, importing, exporting database templates for further use;
• 18 field types are supported: string, float, checkbox, date, hyperlink, email, phone, picture, address, etc.;
• Addition of new data fields, editing, deletion, moving, changing size of any fields;
• Sorting and filtering by any field;
• Autocomplete text entry;
• Entering and searching for data using bar codes;
• Interactive tutorial.
More information on MobiDB features can be found here: http://helpcenter.perpetuumsoft.com/KB/c114/en.aspx
MobiDB Database Designer Lite is a convenient, powerful and fully customizable professional database management tool for business users that can help catalog, store and keep track of your data. Check it out!
Free version has some limitations including limitation of 1000 entries per table and of 2 tables per database. It's possible to import only 10 entries from CSV. 5 entries can be exported to PDF. Printing and synchronization feature is available in the paid version of MobiDB Database Designer.
Every shop keeper will need a point of sale - POS system that assists the shop keeper in everyday sales transactions and keeps a perfect tally of the daily profits
That's why we designed and developed Shop Assist point of sale - POS for you.
Immediately transform your Android Tablet or Smartphone into a modern point of sale system.
PLEASE HELP US ! We want to ensure the quality of our point of sale - POS
To ensure the quality experience of Shop Assist point of sale – POS, we decided to develop the best point of sale - POS to run your business very easily, we are working very hard to bring lot of new exiting features into our point of sale – POS. Some things may not be perfect yet, that's where we need your help rather than just rating a 1-star review please share your feedback with us, we are here to take your suggestions and feedback to improve our point of sale – POS system as per your requirements. We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's it for?
Our point of sale – POS can be used by almost all of the shop keepers, Retail stores, Gift stores, Nut shops, Food Trucks, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Bars, Kiosks, Individual shops.
***Products Import Template***
1. Customer Information
2. Bluetooth printers support
3. Multiple devices Sync
1. Create Invoice/order just with taps, no need to type, It is very easy to setup.
2. Beautiful clean and simple interactive user interface
3. More payment options of your choice through 3rd party payment processors
4. Email, SMS or print your payment receipts
5. Tax and discounts capabilities
6. Sell Non-Inventory items; apply card charges by adding Misc items to your current sale
7. Print your invoices/orders to printers that support port number 9100.
8. Accept and Charge partial and late payments
9. Set Product images from gallery or capture picture from camera
10. All your data is stored locally in your android tablet.
11. Cloud Backup & Restore entire database to and from Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail
12. External barcode scanner support
Note: Key features may include few buyable features
Payment processors will work for your customers provided that your device is connected to internet.
By installing and using Shop Assist point of sale – POS you agree to the following terms and conditions
1. All the payment processing will be handled by payment processors of your choice.
For Your Information Shop Assist developer or author is not handling any payment process.
2. That the developer or author is not responsible for any financial losses that could occur because of miscalculations or not fulfilling of local tax regulations.
We are improving Shop Assist point of sale – POS every day, to provide with a best point of sale –POS system to grow your business. Shop Assist point of sale – POS offers awesome and easy user interface , We recommend you to keep Shop Assist point of sale – POS up to date as we would have fixed lot of bugs and added new features to help grow your business
For more information on Shop Assist point of sale – POS system, logon to http://cogniflex.net
Update SMS Text Message Format in settings must contain tags with the combination of your SMS message.
Note: In order to use the Best Welds App you need to be an authorized distributor of OKI Bering and have a user name and password. Please visit our website to find the OKI Bering sales rep in your area. www.oki-bering.com
-Ability to view product promos
-Built-in barcode scanner allows you to search for products by scanning the barcode
-Search products by Product Code, Description, Manufacturer
-View real time pricing, product information and availability
For technical questions: email@example.com
The Rexel.be app allows Rexel Belgium customers using Netstore to quickly search, get prices, check stock levels, read datasheets, and place purchase orders on their Android device.
Rexel.be app is ideal while on the move for :
• Buying products
• Checking stock availability
• Getting personal prices
• Locating nearest stock products
• Browsing product images and data-sheets
• Scanning a barcode or QR code to instantly search for a product
• Using favorite list
• Locating Rexel Belgium branches
in a simple, secure, yet elegant interface.
Rexel.be app shows electrical products available in the following categories :
• Datacom Residential
• White & Brown
• Energy efficiency
• Photovoltaïc panels
In the QMS App you can sign up for open surveys and quizzes. You can also register for closed surveys/quizzes using the code you have been given by the datacollector.
Giving 360 for Android to your employees - be it information workers, IT managers, support technicians, sales personer, or C-level managers - enables them to receive real-time notifications and information about anything that your 360 solution is monitoring, be it your sales order process, FTP transfers, files in a folder, timeout threshold values or a specific report status. Since 360 is so remarkable versatile the only limit is your own imagination.
- Pulls notifications to the Android device
- Phone or tablet optimized
- Filter based on time
- Swipe to only list error, warning or info
- Share notifications with other apps, for example SMS or email
- If your Android supports the Daydream feature (Jelly Bean or newer) you can select to display 360 notifications as your screensaver
- The 360 logo will turn glowing red if you receive an error
DASHCLOCK WIDGET EXTENSION
- If you have Roman Nurik's acclaimed DashClock Widget installed 360 for Android supplies an extension for it that displays any notifications you have
When an alert is addressed in your Intellus 360 environment, a notification is sent to the Android device and will be available for assessment.
Recent alerts will be accessible in a history list to enable reviewing of alerts at a later time.
Pushes alerts to the Android device.
Choose what levels of alerts to subscribe to.
Get access to a history of recent alerts.
Filter the history to only show a certain level of alerts.
The app is preconfigured against a non-production environment.
For questions and feedback about Intellus 360 Remote please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quickly search for products, get prices, check stock levels and place purchase orders.
Improving customer access to your business – that’s what we do!
iStone is a consultancy group devoted to maximize value from investments in business critical systems. We are located across Europe with more than 400 employees.
For questions and feedback about iStone Retail for M3, please email us at email@example.com
• View latest product offerings on entry screen. Get notified on new bargains!
• Use built-in bar code scanner to search for products
• Locate nearest store based on your current location
• Immediate access to item price, availability and order status
• Browse product images and data-sheets
This app is connected to a live Lawson M3, but a non-production environment. Log on with user: ‘istone’ and password: ‘rocks’ to try it out!