A HOLE MATTERS Golf GPS with Fundraising Tools is the only free golf app that lets golfers pledge a dollar amount to a charity (501 (c)(3) nonprofits) or individual fundraiser based on their scores on all, any or a hole they play. The free golf GPS app features all the tools a golfer needs to play better including accurate yardages from tee to green, real-time wind speed and direction, golf course mapping to hazards, bunkers, etc. with a touch of the screen. The app keeps a record of a golfer's stats such as fairways hit and putts made.
With A HOLE MATTERS Golf GPS with Fundraising Tools app, golfers can host a fundraising tournament at any golf course by inviting other golfers to play for a charity or individual fundraiser they support. A HOLE MATTERS Live Leaderboard lets participating players to see their hole-by-hole scores in real time similar to PGA Tour or LPGA golf tournaments on TV.
A HOLE MATTERS Golf GPS with Fundraising Tools calculates the total at the end of the round and let golfers donate directly to the individual or charity they are playing for. A HOLE MATTERS uses WePay as a payment processing partner, which is used by popular crowdfunding platforms including GoFundMe, Crowdrise, YouCaring, Fundly, among many other crowdfunding platforms.
You do not have to be a golfer to use A HOLE MATTERS. Any nonprofit and individual can create a fundraiser on A HOLE MATTERS by visiting https://aholematters.com.
Nonprofits/Charities that are registered 501(c)(3) organizations can benefit greatly with A HOLE MATTERS. Nonprofits/Charities can continue to receive donations from golfers year round and not only rely on charity golf scramble tournaments where they are the host or beneficiary. N
Nonprofits/Charities must claim their charity page at https://aholematters.com/non-profit. Once their page is claimed, they must create at least one fundraiser so golfers can select their charity. Nonprofits/Charities can create as many fundraisers as they want and invite golfers that support them to donate to their fundraiser every time they play golf. Individuals who do not play golf can also donate directly to the charity's fundraiser by going to the charity's fundraising page. The website is open for all to use. Only A HOLE MATTERS Golf GPS with Fundraising Tools app is for golfers.
A HOLE MATTERS Golf GPS with Fundraising Tools is free, but after four rounds of using the app without making a donation, golfers are required to make a minimum donation of $5 to a personal or charity fundraiser that they had selected in previous rounds. A HOLE MATTERS is a fundraising app integrated with features found in other golf GPS and rangefinder apps like Swing-by-Swing, GolfLogix, GolfShot, SkyCaddie, and GolfPad.
A HOLE MATTERS Golf GPS Fundraiser app features:
- Golf GPS rangefinder
- Real-time yardages to the front, center and back of the green
- Accurate wind speed and direction that adjusts relative to the golfer's position on any part of the golf hole
- Precise targeting from tee to green with a touch of the screen to get distances to hazards, bunkers, or any part of the hole that automatically provides the yardage to the target selected and the difference to the center of the hole
- Save and view important statistics including Fairways Hit (Driving Accuracy Percentage), Putts Made and Penalties
- Save and view fundraising statistics including Total Donations Made, Average Funds Raised Per Round, Number of Holes that Mattered, Number of Fundraisers Supported
- Golf Course Directory and Scorecards
- Create or select a fundraiser to support and invite friends to play golf for the fundraiser selected directly from the app
- Social media sharing via Facebook and Twitter
- Desktop site syncs with app