MySurgeon is designed to help every member of a surgical team perform their job better. With MySurgeon, users can create, save, edit, update, access and share all of their surgeons’ preferences and procedures. They can also snap up to five photos of the back table and Mayo Stand and share with their colleagues or save for future reference.
MySurgeon users can also access and manage their accounts through a simple, user-friendly web portal by visiting www.mysurgeon.net that syncs with their MySurgeon app in real-time. As an added bonus, MySurgeon can automatically identify payability* of the procedure if users know the procedure code.
MySurgeon gives users the ability to:
- Create, edit, update, save and access their surgeons’ contact information, surgical preferences during procedures in real-time
- Capture surgical instruments photos on the back table or Mayo Stand directly from the app or upload from the Gallery
- Share via text or email all of their surgeons’ information, preferences and procedures from within the app to colleagues
- Create, save and schedule appointments as well as write detailed notes in the Journal Tab
- Export appointments to the users’ Android device calendar
- Enter procedure codes, if known, to check their payability
- Add, delete, clone or link any procedures and surgeons
- Search any information saved within the app using keyword search
- Access and manage MySurgeon through the website portal that syncs with the app in real-time (i.e. surgical assistants, CSFA, operating room nurses, surgical technologists, physician assistants, anesthesiologists, surgical residents, etc.)
- And many more features that help OR and surgical professionals perform their job better
MySurgeon also offers enterprise solutions for large surgical clinics, outpatient surgery practice, hospitals and industry associations such as Association of Surgical Technologists, Association of Surgical Assistants, PAOS, AORN, among others.
Happy surgeons rely on MySurgeon.