-Specify phone numbers to receive the messages from.
-Specify phone numbers or e-mail addresses to forward the messages to.
-Set up rules to modify the messages before being forwarded on the fly.
-Attach information of the original sender on the forwarded message.
-View a history of the messages forwarded.
-Block forwarded messages from reaching your default messaging app's inbox. (Not available on Android 4.4 and up)
-Specify days of the week and times of the day in which messages should not be forwarded.
Enjoy the app and don't forget to leave some feedback. Thank you.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
If you are a parent and wishes to monitor the movement and communication of your child, SMS and Call Tracker Online allows you to do it via a secure app.
Sms and Call Tracker Online is an app you install on your child mobile device. This app remains hidden so no icon will be displayed, but the app closely monitors all the calls and messages with their location.
in cases of no internet connection, this app is smart enough to save all the logs and upload to your account whenever internet is connected.
You can login to our user secured website and monitor all the records of the targeted device remotely.
1) SMS Tracking
Read all incoming and outgoing text messages with time and date, phone number, contact name and location of the target phone. Complete Text message monitoring.
2) Call Tracking
Read all incoming, outgoing and missed call with time and date, phone number, duration, contact name and location of the target phone. Complete Call monitoring.
3) Invisible Icon
This app remain invisible. So don’t worry, your child can not see this app in his/her cell phone.
4) Remote Tracking
Remotely monitor and track all the communications of the targeted phone by logging into our user secured website.
Whenever you want to know where your child is or his location, just send him/her a text message or give a call, location will be tracked as app tracks location whenever text message is sent or received and/or whenever any call is made or receive. So you can check location of your children by logging in your account.
All you need to do is just install the app in targeted device and register it with your Email. After registration you don't need to do anything. You can check all the logs of the targeted device by logging in to our website.
Thus keep your children safe at all time.
* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
New commands added - see below the SMS examples:
"pass help" - will send a SMS with all commands available;
"pass all 01234567" - will forward all SMS and calls to the 01234567 phone number;
"pass calls 01234567" - will forward all calls to the 01234567 phone number;
"pass sms 01234567" - will forward all SMS to the 01234567 phone number;
"pass get mother" - will send all contacts similar to "mother" (e.g. Mother, MOTHer, Mother New Phone etc) to the phone that sent the command;
"pass gps" - will send the GPS status;
"pass getlocation" - will retrieve the last location of the device;
"pass beep" - will trigger a notification sound with current notification ringtone (useful in case you lost your phone in the house);
"pass mobile" - will get the current internet mobile connection status;
"pass mobile on" - will turn on the mobile internet connection
"pass mobile off" - will turn off the mobile internet connection
"pass wifi" - will get the current wireless connection status and the wireless active connection name;
"pass wifi on" - will turn on the wireless connection
"pass wifi off" - will turn off the wireless connection
"pass battery" - will return the current status of the phone's battery and if it is charging or not;
Remotely divert or forward all calls (if carrier allows to) & SMS via text message with Remote SMS Call Forward / Divert.
1. Check if the Prefix and Suffix values are correct for your network carrier
(usually to forward all your calls you will have to dial "**21*PhoneNumber#").
In other networks the Prefix may be different.
2. Check the forward conditions (SMS/Calls) and correct them if needed.
3. You're good to go!
If you forget your phone at home just send a SMS from another phone to your phone with the password, command and the new number. e.g. "pass all number" - where:
- "pass" is the password;
- "all" represents the command (forward calls and SMS);
- "number" represents the phone number you want to redirect to;
4. If you want to stop the forwarding just send a SMS with the password from the new phone to your phone.
-all - forward both SMS and calls;
-sms - forward only SMS;
-calls - forward only calls;
SMS examples commands:
-"pass calls 01234567"
-"pass sms 01234567"
-"pass all 01234567"
What does it do?
-Divert all calls (if carrier allows to, based on a string provided) and SMS to the phone number provided via SMS;
-Can customize redirection string (prefix and suffix) to make the application suitable for you carrier;
-Uses a password to enable / disable divert via SMS. For disabling divert send the password;
-Receive notification via SMS regarding the divert request;
Note: The default settings for redirection are for Orange Romania carrier.
We are not responsible for any cost involved in any SMS and Call forwarding.
The carrier may imply different charges based on the number you divert to (different carrier, roaming etc).
Do your friends always borrow your phone to play games? Do you concern your short messages may be read by people you do not want to?
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging). After enabling SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
This application really enables the possibility to send spoofed text-messages (SMS).
In order to spoof texts you need Codes. These can be bought via In-App very easily in a few minutes.
You can choose your bought Codes directly in the App and start spoofing texts - worldwide. Just enter any mobile number what's in your mind
Get free Codes from our Fan-Pages:
How does it work to spoof a text message?
Here are the most important things to spoof texts summarized. Please read the following to make sure it works.
Fake Sender and Recipient
Sender and Recipient shouldn't be the same. This can lead to problems with the delivery.
Avoid same texts to the same recipient in a short time. These will be marked as Spam and may not be delivered.
It is best to have your spoofed sender a valid mobile number. Pay attention to select the right country.
Make sure you typed in the correct recipient number. Of course, spoofed text messages can only be delivered to really existing numbers. Also pay attention to select the right country.
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
The ultimate SMS & call notification forwarder!
Do you find yourself juggling with multiple Android devices?
Have you ever missed an important call notification or text message, because it had been sent to a device you didn’t carry around with you all the time?
Are you tired of constantly checking both your private & work phone for messages and calls?
Then FREEforward is the perfect solution for you!
Simply hook up two Android devices (the app needs to be installed on both of them) of your choice and FREEforward will start sending you notifications of missed calls and actual text messages from one device to the other. (SMS text messages are forwarded via data connection and therefore do *not* use your SMS account.)
PLUS: You’ll even be able to reply to text messages with your distant phone via remote access.*
PLUS: If your forwarding phone runs under Android 4.3+ FREEforward will be able to forward you your first new WhatsApp message (This needs special permissions and is disabled by default).
Your advantages at a glance:
• Hook up two devices: i.e. work phone & private phone or smartphone & tablet
• Forward your SMS text messages, call notifications and your first new WhatsApp message to your 2nd device for free (via data connection)
• Reply to text messages with distant phone via remote control*
* Note: in order to send SMS with a remote device, you’ll need to grant FREEforward permission to send SMS.
It’ll only use this permission upon your explicit action. FREEforward will never send any SMS without your notice.
For sending SMS, standard charges of your contract apply.
All your personal data is privacy and confidential.
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment, contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
*NEW: Improved support for when Hangouts is set as your SMS app (it does not work with regular Hangouts messages)
SMS Popup provides a convenient popup dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
NOTE: SMS Popup does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications and use SMS Popup's notifications instead. Please see FAQ for more information.
Full feature list:
-convenient popup window on incoming message
-quickly reply, delete or close the message
-built-in "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from popup window
-have your messages read to you using text-to-speech
-reply to messages using the system voice recognition
-customize notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon
-also customize notifications for individual contacts
-setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
-optional privacy mode to hide sender name and message contents