- Best collection of more than 40 kids' favorite stories
- Classic fairytales, princess stories and Aesop's fables
- Easy and simple storyline
- Original animations with adorable characters
- Works without wi-fi after downloading stories
- Download stories Just 1 time, you can enjoy the show anytime,anywhere! even on the plane!
* This app support both mobile phone and Tablet Mode.
♥ Stories will be updated, so don’t miss the latest updates! ♥
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App for Kids requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where the app stores the stories you choose to download to your device.
* The Bible App requests access to a device's account list to aid in sending Push Notifications to older versions of Android.
*Location: Our analytics package uses approximate location to help us learn where our app is popular. The information is only used on an aggregate level, not on an individual level.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
Audio fairy tales and children's books with pictures! More than 50 of the best, favorite audio tales for children and adults with bright, colorful illustrations by the best artists especially for children.
We selected for you and your child the best, helpful, kind and interesting tales. Listen, read, watch your favorite fairy tales. Bright, cheerful, colorful pictures will cheer up you and your baby, as well as help you to take the child for a few minutes. Spend time with benefits.
UI is so simple that even cope with it 2 year old toddler.
All your favorite fairy tales are contained in the catalog:
1. The Fox and the Wolf
2. The Magic Swan Geese
3. The Wolf and the Seven Goats
4. Kolobok, The Little Roll
5. The Little Wooden House
6. Masha and the Bear
7. The Two Greedy Bears
8. The Three Bears
9. Rooster Golden Comb
10. The Man and the Bear
11. Father Frost
12. The Flying Ship
and many others.
Enjoy your reading!
Watch out for updates. The catalog is constantly being updated with new stories.
If you want to read stories in russian, you need to switch app to russian language in the settings.
Russian fairy tales must be purchased separately from the English.
Directory contains are both free and paid tale.
Purchase a collection of "all fairy tales" with a huge discount and get access immediately access to all fairy tales.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
iStoryBooks brings to life your child’s favorite fairy tales, folk stories and timeless classics with brilliant illustrations, read along text and voice narration that’s perfect for kids of all ages – no parents required!
Little ones will love the vivid storytelling through iStoryBooks interactive books that actually read themselves. Older children can read along with the narrator, getting a literary head start through a combination of text, pictures, and listening.
Several titles are available in Spanish (español) too!
Join the over 3 million parents and children that love iStoryBooks today.
* Seamless page-flipping animation synced with enthusiastic voice narration makes for a wonderful storytelling experience.
* Monthly subscription grants access to ALL premium content.
* All media can be saved to your External Storage.
* New books are published every two weeks.
* Parental locks allow parents to protect the content of the child’s library, providing peace of mind for adults when adding and removing content.
iStoryBooks comes loaded with a diverse collection of stories from across the world. Cinderella, Snow White,The Ugly Duckling, Hansel and Gretel, The Three Little Pigs, Jack and the Beanstalk and Little Red Riding Hood are some of the classic fairy tale titles available. Folk stories include Stone Soup, The Little Red Hen, Four Clever Friends and a Hunter, The Fish Snatcher: A Wolof Tale and Kumba Am and Kumba Amul: A Gambian Folk Tale. There is a large collection of academic/educational books. Titles in mythology include Children’s Ramayana, Hanuman Saves Lakshmana and Hanuman’s Adventure in Lanka.
Helping you to create great memories with your children is what we strive for. We hope that you relish these storybooks with your kids, and encourage you to check out our Facebook page at facebook.com/iStoryBooks.
You'll find tons of FREE sing-along story books with songs, pictures, stories, narration and animations for your preschool kids and children! Kids Story Books will develop your childrens preschool reading skills. Designed to help develop your children and toddlers reading and recognition of common words in a fun, safe and educational environment. Learning to read has never been SO MUCH FUN for preschool toddlers! Tablet Support!
ALL stories and books are completely free for your preschool childs learning and enjoyment during their preschool reading years. There are 13 stories for your child to read, and more will be coming over time.
Your child will learn how to:
★ Read simple words
★ Match words to their correct positions in sentences
★ Identify objects
★ Sing popular songs
Your child will LEARN TO READ by following the NARRATION that accompanies each page. Each word will be expertly pronounced whenever pressed, therefore teaching your child the pronunciation of each word of the story.
Most importantly, your child will also LOVE THE POPULAR NURSERY RHYME SONGS that play on each page when they hit the "play" button or when they complete all the words for the page. And all characters and objects have their own UNIQUE SOUND EFFECTS so that your child will have endless hours of fun playing with each character and object on the page.
Some of the key features include:
★ ALL FREE uniquely themed stories
★ BIG, FUN and BRIGHT PICTURES that appeal to your childs natural curiousity
★ Most characters on the screen will animate in some way when touched and moved around the screen!
★ INTERACTIVE PICTURES that allow your childs imagination to run wild as they move the pieces around the page in play!
★ TEXT is highlighted as the narrator reads the sentences
★ Teaches your child where each word belongs in a sentence by requiring them to drag the word into the correct part of the sentence before progressing
★ All sentences and words are PROFESSIONALLY NARRATED to teach your child how to pronounce words correctly
★ NURSERY RHYMES accompany each page to allow your child to SING-ALONG to the story
Currently includes the following popular stories and nursery rhymes for your children to read and sing along to:
- Jack and Jill
- Five Little Ducks
- Where is my dog
- Wheels on the Bus
- Old MacDonald
- Row Row Row your boat
- If you're happy and you know it
MORE STORIES and SONGS to come soon as we create and release them!
- http://www.freesfx.co.uk for the use of the music "psyche up" for the menu screens background music
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
Do you already use both Raz-Kids and Reading A-Z? If so, this app gives you 1,100+ eBooks and eQuizzes from the "On Your Own" area of Raz-Kids! That’s nearly four times the number of reading resources when compared to what you get with just Raz-Kids! Not sure what Reading A-Z is? ReadingA-Z.com is the CODiE Award-winning website that teachers use to get thousands of reading resources, including printable and projectable leveled books, quizzes, lesson plans, worksheets, phonics resources, as well as resources for implementing Common Core, and much more. When combined with Raz-Kids, Reading A-Z provides teachers and students with the ultimate blended reading solution!
= FREE Trial "Rising Dino" =
= FREE Trial "Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy" =
= FREE Trial search and connect adventure book =
= FREE Trial "First words for kids" for baby =
8 months to 12 years of age.
** All parents, boys and girls will love reading and playing it over and over again!
We've selected must read stories, some in a fun game feature and for you and the young ones to read and play.
- To optimize children's reading experience, we've carefully designed every component in the app, including script, narrations, BGM, movement and lovable characters.
- You can switch off the "read to me" mode and read along it by yourself. This is very effective to learn how to read.
** Fairy tales from the West (Andersen, Grimm, Aethope and others)
- Three little pigs story
- The little mermaid
- Snow White
** Fairy tales from the East
- The peach boy
** First words for kids
- Living room / dining room, Kitchen
- Numbers / Colors
- Body / Clothes
- Zoo / Aquarium
** Tap'n seek song book
- The Bear Went Over The Mountain
- ABCsong / fun alphabet toddler game
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Old McDonald
** Rising Dino
Be a part of the dino expedition team! Dig up various dino bones and bring them back to life! In this app, have fun learning about dinos through great illustrations, sound effects and action in a game like feature. It's like having a dinosaur excavation and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
- Where are the dino bones hiding? Swipe the screen and dig them up. When you swipe even more, the dinos will come back alive!
- Tap the dinos and listen to them make realistic sounds. Detailed dino info.
- A fun preschoolgames for little kids.
** Mr.Connecto =search and connect adventure book=
- When you tap characters, they will tell you what they want. Search for relating people that will fulfill their needs from the map and "Connecto", make both of them happy! Awsome
kids educational game.
- There are 50 characters in the map and they will randomly move around each time you start the app. So, you won't get tired of playing "Connecto".
- Kid's favorite characters such as fireman and police officers, people that are active in our daily lives, and hilarious ones will appear in "Connecto". This is also a fun learning material for social studies.
** Babies love books/Perfect games for babies
- Selling over 10 million baby books and creating mega hit baby shows on national TV, Yuichi Kimura now produced a series of apps combining interactive stories and videos just for babies.
- You will be amazed to see them glued to the story, having fun and actually start tapping!
- Some contains story and songs for children that makes children sleep.
Monthly subscription (auto-renewal)
**About Auto Renewal Subscription
- Subscription automatically renews until auto renew is turned off by the user at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your library at books.google.com.
My Library main features:
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your books.google.com shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices
You can safely leave your child with these books - there are no ads, links or any inappropriate content. Each book has a "Read to Me" mode, and you can just let the app tell the stories to your child. Controls are fairly easy even for a 3-year old.
• a collection of timeless classic fairy tales for kids
• read yourself or listen to the audio book
• custom colorful illustrations
• each book comes with an inlay puzzle
• every page is included in a coloring book for finger-painting
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Speech features makes this app as an virtual teacher for kids learning / preschool education
1. Toddler Books with text to speech to teach Alphabets, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Fruits, Animals, Vehicles, Planets, Months names, Days in a week etc.
2. Math Balloon Game - Teaches Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division with fun & practical way by popping balloons
3. fun based quiz in Alphabets, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Fruits, Animals, Vehicles
4. Handwriting teaching - Lines, Alphabets, numbers, drawing. Very useful for kindergarten or Pre-K
- Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
5. Memory Game
6. Phonics, Pronunciations, Sight Words & Spelling game
7. Nursery Rhymes - English & Few Indian languages (Hindi, Tamil, Telugu)
Each book comes rich with vibrant pictures, engaging narration and lively music. The app comes with all the cool features of the iStoryBooks platform such as:
* "Read to me" which when enabled reads books to kids
* "Movie mode" which when enabled automatically turns the pages
* Option to save all media on SD card
* User interface designed for little fingers and inquisitive minds
The app is being launched with the following Christmas books:
* A Christmas Carol: It is one of the most beloved winter stories. In this tale, a man named Scrooge is taken on a fantastic journey to the past, present, and future in order to realize the true meaning of Christmas.
* The Elves and the Shoemaker: It is a fun Christmas story about a couple who became very wealthy because of the secret help of magical elves. But when they learn how poor the elves are, the couple sew up a little Christmas magic of their own. In the end, everyone learns the value of hard work, saving wisely, and being grateful.
* The Nutcracker: This version of the Nutcracker tells the story of Clara, who yells when her little brother breaks her new toy. During very strange and frightening dream that night, she uses her courage to save her toy. When she wakes up, she uses that same courage to forgive her brother – realizing that losing a toy isn’t as bad as losing a friendship.
* ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas: Waking up to find your stocking filled with toys and goodies is exciting. But even more exciting, as the person in this poem discovers, is catching a glimpse of the magical reindeer flying and St. Nick or Santa Claus himself – filling your very own stocking!
As we add more books in the future, they will automatically appear in the app. The app is essentially a growing library for growing minds.
For more information, visit facebook.com/iStoryBooks.
Read Me Stories is perfect for beginning readers. They will enjoy a completely tailored reading experience, starting at their current reading level, learning at their own pace, and graduating an awesome and confident little reader! It’s a positive introduction to reading and will nurture their education development.
* Entertain your child
* Read bedtime stories together
* Learn ABCs, phonics and pronunciation
* Gain a reading vocabulary of 1000+ words
* Tap to sound out words and letters - learning phonics on the fly
* Learn word and sentence formation
* Read along as the words highlight
* Enjoy reading from a library of over 140 educational children’s stories
Join our characters on an engaging adventure, get a new story every day, and make everyday reading a breeze.
** Proven track record of 98% success! **
For over 12 years our qualified teachers have achieved 98% success in teaching kids to read one-on-one. This proven curriculum and pedagogy is at the heart of this app.
Is your child in primary school and struggling with early reading? Read Me Stories is great at achieving amazing turnarounds with the 40% of kids failing reading test standards in school.
Want to avoid that? Give your child a super head start with Read Me Stories - it works great for preschool, kindergarten or concurrent with early primary school.
Worried about whether this is at the right level for your child? The app contains an easy step-by-step assessment to start your child at their reading level!
We're here to help you help your child achieve their best. So reach out to us for anything, from technical questions to advice from reading specialists.
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Download now and start your child on their path to reading success!
Is your child bored with books, or even disliking them? Our interactive storybooks use sight, sound and touch to keep your child engaged in reading. The full-page Disney-level illustrations with dynamic text make them better than traditional picture books.
The library is filled with interactive tales of adventure, animals, trucks, planes, amazing places like the South Pole and outer space, classic stories like 'Little Red Riding Hood', etc. And check out the books with songs, like the 'Five Fabulous Frogs' theme song.
Is Spanish, Chinese or Japanese the primary language in your household? You'll love our bilingual ebooks. You can read bedtime stories in either your primary language, or English. And if your child gets really stuck while reading an English sentence, they can fall back to the sentence being displayed in their home language. Our Chinese text contains our kid friendly Pinyin guide. And our Japanese text contains kid friendly furigana. Worried about your child achieving conversational English? Start them early with Read Me Stories.
Homeschooling K-3? You'll love our optional Parent Booklets with step-by-step lesson plans and printed activity resources.
Maybe you're just worried about technical stuff like Common Core Standards, reading level correlation, leveled readers, phonics, assessment, reading intervention, miscue analysis, reading recovery, supporting multiple children, etc.? Or maybe you're a professional tutor or teacher with even more questions? We've got you covered. Just write to us and we'll answer all of your questions about curriculum, pedagogy, and how Read Me Stories dovetails with your learning paths.