- Simple and user-friendly UI.
- Brightest flashlight because of the camera flashlight (LED).
- Supports several languages: english, russian, chinese (simplified), chinese (traditional).
- Supports several modes: flashlight, stroboscope, disco, police.
- Supports locking to prevent disabling.
- Supports setting for auto enabling flashlight on open.
- Supports simple background work.
- Supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (LED).
- Flashlight brightness support for some devices.
- Quality support.
- CUSTOMIZABLE UI (including main button) (full version only) !!!
- CUSTOMIZABLE WIDGETS (full version only) !!!
- ADLESS (full version only) !!!
If you found errors please send an email to account from "About". All bugs will be fixed as soon as possible.
- now it will turn on the flashlight by itself on app startup, no need to hit the "Turn it on" button. In effect that button is tapped for you on startup.
- no settings, no special strobe effect just no-frill lighting; with exception of removing ads for those on over-quota'd cell data, that does not apply to Wi-Fi or unlimited data, or those on data plan still well within quota.
- fully multitasking, allowing you to run GPS/compass/Web/et cetera, it fully took advantage of what Android provides, no code hacking nor rooting required.
1. Camera hardware is not accessible when flashlight is on;the still on status is shown on the top, when you turn off the camera is released for use once again.
2. The words "Still on" is replaced by "LED Still On" in the final version. And title bar is removed for extra tapping room.
3. Reverse of Note #1 is also true, if LED is on from the Flashlight app (notification is there) Camera hardware cannot be used at the same time.
4. there's a lag in turning flashlight on if it wasn't used for a while; this is a system behavior to avoid low memory and cannot be avoided.
Sorry a bit shaky on the demo video. It demos how to turn it on, keep it on while use Google Maps (GPS), and turn it off by going back while Maps is active. This video is made all the way back to original release, but this app is designed to be very simple to use and content of video should still hold water.
1) Open the app and it will gather and display your device's details.
2) Click on the "Clean RAM" button and it will take you to "RAM Details" page.
3) On that page, just click on the friendly green button which says "Clean RAM". It will clear your device's memory in a instant and will make your device faster again.
Enjoy the app and rate us today!
Instructions: Click on the respective buttons to know about the desired information. Use the back and forward buttons to navigate the app. Click on the home button to return to the main interface.
Some features of the app are:
1) Search Live Trains
2) Trains Between Stations
3) Trains Time-Table
4) Live Availability
5) 2-month Availability Calender
7) Search By Train Number
8) PNR Status
Enjoy the app and rate us today!
You can also enable or disable automatic recording by pressing the menu key and selecting the appropriate option. If you want to listen to a recording, just click on it and select "Play". You can also send or delete the individual recordings. If you want to delete all the recordings at once, you can do by selecting "Delete All Recordings" from the menu.
Note: Due to a hardware lock by manufacturers in some countries, this app might not properly on some devices. Keep that in mind while using the app.
Disclaimer: This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. This app's users and third parties, agree to indemnify and hold harmless this app's creators and it's agents, from any damages claimed as a result of information, resources, products or services, or third party links obtained from this app.