Carrier Vibrating Equipment located in Louisville, KY, presents the VibraTrac™5 portable Stroke Monitor. The VibraTrac™ is a stroke monitor for industrial vibratory equipment. It utilizes a wireless Bluetooth® sensor paired with an App on your Smartphone or tablet to offer cutting edge monitoring and data tracking in seconds. Pair a single sensor to multiple devices to give your entire maintenance department access at a fraction of the cost. With the ability to store and email data, each machine can be tracked based on established designations. Routine maintenance checks are quick and easy using the VibraTrac™5.
Current features include:
• Low energy, Bluetooth® Smart wireless sensor for extended battery life.
• Accurately measure speed, stroke, and vibration angle.
• Portable and low weight, less than two inches long and weighs in at less than 30 grams.
• Configure equipment with pass / no pass criteria
• Store readings and user comments by machine.
• Display equipment history on screen for quick reference.
• Export data via email for maintenance logs or email directly to an individual or group.
A VibraTrac™ sensor is required to take vibratory measurements with this app. The sensor is available from Carrier for $325.
Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
P.O. Box 37070
Louisville, KY 40233-7070