Comfort Touch, the thermostat app that gives you insight and control over your Intergas boiler anytime and anywhere!
Comfort Touch, the thermostat app that allows you to control your comfort wherever you are. This way you can see from a distance how warm it is at home and you can adjust the temperature remotely. In addition, the app provides direct insight into the performance of your boiler and, if desired, you are in direct contact with your installer. In addition, the Comfort Touch app offers you the possibility to set a weekly program, as well as a holiday mode.
The Comfort Touch app can be combined with the Intergas boilers Kombi Kompakt HRE and the HReco from year 2014 and the latest boiler the Xtreme. All you need is the Intergas Gateway, a suitable Opentherm thermostat and this Comfort Touch app.
• Use your smartphone to remotely control your Intergas boiler and suitable Opentherm thermostat.
• Simply raise or lower the temperature.
• Compile a weekly program.
• Get insight into the performance (in hours and gas consumption) of your boiler.
• Direct insight into possible malfunctions of your boiler.
• If required, in direct contact with your installer so that it can manage your boiler remotely.
• Accept multiple users who can also access your boiler and thermostat.
• This app is part of the Comfort Touch set consisting: Comfort Touch Thermostat, Intergas gateway and the App.
• No subscription costs.
Comfort Touch is suitable for Intergas boilers Kombi Kompakt HRE and the HReco from built in 2014 or the latest boiler the Xtreme, in combination with the following three room thermostats: Intergas Comfort Touch thermostat (white: 030004 or black: 030034), Honeywell Round thermostat (T87M2018 ) and the Honeywell Round RF Wireless thermostat (T87RF2025, from date code 1740).
The speed of communication between the Comfort Touch app and the room thermostat depends on the type of room thermostat being used.
App compatibility from Android 9 or newer.