MyBournemouth is a mobile app that enables you to report issues to Bournemouth Borough Council.
You can attach photos, video and any other relevant information to your report and pin point the exact location using your phones mapping software.
Once submitted your report is routed to Bournemouth Council’s Customer service team for processing and then goes out to the relevant service delivery team.
== Features ==
There are some really great features in MyBournemouth.
- Submit a report
- Find out your council news and events happening across the borough
- Receive up to date information about your submitted reports by SMS, push notifications or email
- Find out who your local councillors are
- Find out what you can recycle in your recycling bin
- View local information and find Bournemouth Council facilities
== What issues can I report? ==
You can submit reports to Bournemouth Council for issues such as:
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Missed bin collections
- Dog fouling
- General enquiries
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.