The purpose of this field manual is to provide a standardized source document for
Armywide reference on map reading and land navigation. This manual applies to every
soldier in the Army regardless of service branch, MOS, or rank. This manual also contains
both doctrine and training guidance on these subjects. Part One addresses map reading and
Part Two, land navigation. The appendixes include a list of exportable training materials, a
matrix of land navigation tasks, an introduction to orienteering, and a discussion of several
devices that can assist the soldier in land navigation.
Keywords:U.S. Army,U.S. Military,Maps,Map Reading,Navigation,PDF,Map Manual.
The app is optimized for fast learning. Use the knots correctly is worthwhile. An indispensable knowledge, which can be sometimes need.
learn by this popular app.
- Works offline too!
- All Knots with optimized Videos for simple and fast learning. Each one with description!
- 51 knots in the FULL Version! (+30 Knots in "Knot video Guide 2" = 81 knots possible!)
- Without sound can be practiced discreetly.
- sailing knots, fishing Knot, climbing Knot, stopper knots, loops, etc.
- a how to do
- Suitable for sailing, boating, climbing and fishing. Training how to tie knots. buy this popular app.
You want more Knots? Buy "Knots video guide 2" too, for totaly 81 Knots!
The App supports 11 Languages:
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Japan, Arabic.