Scanner does not work Scanner is not working on Android4.4.2
- Introduced PIN Log In to provide quick access for adding and updating patients.
- Added the option to enter height, weight, and temperature in metric units and convert between United States customary and metric systems.
- Updated Medication Administered component on forms to allow scanning medication labels and locking form fields.
- Introduced fields for adding notes on forms.
- Completed other minor updates and improvements.
Help for Android mobile Phone Device Memory Data usage Speed Google Tips Tricks
The EcoWater app offers easy remote control and monitoring of EcoWater devices.
eICS Mobile helps you coordinate incident response efforts and monitor progress.
WebEOC Mobi 2 provides one-way communication for completion of field reports.
Fleeteyes offers real-time incident data, vehicle status, and access to dispatch
IMX Connect offers instant access to emergency and informational notifications.
This application is no longer being developed. Refer to the Fleeteyes listing.