EMTrack Mobile is an essential tool for incident responders who work at incident sites and rely on mobile devices to gather critical client data. The smartphone app offers a key subset of EMTrack incident response functions in an easy-to-use app available for the Android™ platform. Incident responders can use the app's forms to quickly collect client data and track information by performing common functions such as:
• Scanning the patient's triage tag for identification purposes.
• Scanning a driver license to identify the patient and capture demographic data.
• Assigning a triage category to the patient.
• Taking photos using the device's camera and then associating them with the patient record.
• Transporting, receiving, and discharging patients.
The app delivers the same basic features and functions that are available on other EMTrack mobile devices, such as desktop tablets and handheld devices. The smartphone app integrates directly with EMTrack Web. All client records are automatically encrypted and uploaded to the system. If connectivity is lost, the app stores the encrypted records on your device until they can be uploaded.
Administrators determine the standard forms that are accessible via the app. Forms can range from common triage and transport forms to those designed and customized specifically for your organization or to manage special events with a customized data set.
As it is designed for smart devices, this EMTrack Mobile app provides a number of benefits and advantages.
• The app runs using Wi-Fi and cellular, and also operates in offline mode.
• Smart devices and cellular carriers offer proven, reliable connectivity.
• Smartphones are small and lightweight, making them easy to carry and use.
• Users can take advantage of smart devices they already use and own to perform essential incident-related functions.
• Switching from one region, division, or incident to another can be accomplished with a couple of taps, ensuring data is associated with the appropriate organization and incident.
Note: You cannot open and use the EMTrack Android app until your regional administrator has configured and provided you with valid EMTrack login credentials.
EMTrack is a multi-platform, multi-functional patient and evacuee tracking system, used to track patients, clients, and event participants and their property throughout virtually any situation, from natural and human-caused disasters to large planned events. EMTrack's intuitive design supports a secure common operating picture that has transformed the way emergency management agencies and healthcare personnel collaborate to track patient and evacuee movements. As such, EMTrack provides extensive support for an organization’s family reunification efforts. Robust and flexible, EMTrack is even used for day-to-day transport operations and hospital resource management.