With the EMTrack app, you can perform critical tasks while on location at planned events or during emergency situations for securely entering and sharing information about people, patients, pets and property that need medical attention, transportation or tracking.
According to your roles and permissions, you can:
• Scan driver licenses and triage tags to enter information
• Assign triage categories to prioritize medical attention
• Take photos and associate them with records
• Send incoming patient notifications to destination facilities
• Perform STEMI, stroke and trauma assessments to send with notifications
• Receive destination facility responses to confirm or divert patients
• Manage transporting, receiving and discharging of patients
App entries are immediately available in the EMTrack solution. If your connectivity is ever lost, data is automatically encrypted and stored until the data is successfully uploaded.
EMTrack is a web-based people, patient, pet and property tracking solution that provides a common operating picture to transform emergency management collaboration in situations such as mass casualty incidents, evacuations, sporting competitions, music festivals and vaccination clinics. EMTrack fully adheres with HITECH and HIPAA compliance protocols.
A valid account is required to access this Juvare solution. Learn more at www.juvare.com.