One call or text gives you access to a licensed health care professional who provides concierge health services 24x7, on your schedule, through a smart phone, tablet or computer.
MyCare Guide is a product of Geneia, a health care innovations company that develops and deploys clinical, analytic, and technical solutions for health care.
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
The most downloaded pain management app on Android!
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain creates reports designed by doctors for doctors - ones that your doctor will actually read!
• Track your pain using a simple, quick, yet powerfully customizable entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
Remembering to take your medication, especially if you’re juggling a bunch of them, can be a huge headache. My pillbox reminder let the medicine "visually" to you, so you can enjoy to manage medicines, take it on time and safely. Also, My pillbox reminder can track multiple person, like your family, your relatives. It’s also ability to let family members, caregivers and doctors monitor medication adherence through an analytics dashboard.
People love My pillbox!
Wonderful for people that forgets to take med. I work in a clinic with pts that have long med lists and memory problems. Everyone of them I see with a smart phone I recomend this app.
Must have. This app helped me recover from my surgery. If it wasn't for this app I wouldn't have been able to keep track of my medication schedule. Highly recommended.
My mom has had several surgeries in the last few years, the meds and appts. just kept stacking up more and more. This APP gave us order and flexibility, and a piece of mind. I downloaded Pill box on every device I could and sent it to most of my family now mom never misses a dose. Thank you guys. From the bottom of our hearts.
There are 12 different medicine types, such like pills, capsules, drops, injections, packs, patches you can choose from, and 9 different colors for different medicines, just like the real med you are actually taken.
You can add your any medication with:
Reason to take
Remaining amount of meds
Schedule or PRN(As needed)
Then you can set the medicines schedule as daily/weekly/monthly/Every X days/ Every X hours or one time event, and set the notification time.
You won't miss any medicines, and when you actually take the pill, you can record the result like"better" or "worse", also with the actual taken time and amount.
Even you missed or want to skip some alert, you also can record them, but with different colors in your history list, and you can check them very easily.
12 medicines appearances to choose
9 colors for medicines
View a list of what meds are "due today" and check them with one tap
Check your meds log by any period of time
Backup data for excel sheet
Remind you RX refill when out of medicines
Status bar or pop window to choose for notification
Choose your reminder sound to make notification more comfortable
Turn off the reminders for different medicine
4 date format to choose
PRN(as needed) meds function
Set snooze time is available on Setting.
Backup and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
RX refill reminder for each meds ;
Set the way you take meds - by mouth, under the tongue etc;
Meds instruction - before food, with food, after food etc;
No network connection required!
Expert reviewed in:
Soft Monk : http://en.softmonk.com/android/my-pillbox/
App Zoom: http://en.appszoom.com/android_applications/health_and_fitness/my-pillboxmedspill-reminder_fhjrt.html
My pillbox is the most easy and fun way to record your medication and remind you not miss any medicine.
For support or feature requests, please email us at email@example.com
Keywords: medication, medicine, reminder, pill reminder, alarm, snooze, treatment, pill, medbeep, med, drug, capsule, medisafe, alert, clock, drugs, pills, life reminders, medication log, Pharmaceutical, RX refill, doctor,pharmacy, prescription, pillbox, medicine reminder, medicine assistant,
Thanks for translation:
Portuguese , Spanish, German, French are available; Thanks for Carlos Alberto Mattana, Wolf-Jürgen Assmus ,Toño and Maxime ANTOINE kind help.
If you find translation mistakes, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cette application comporte 3 sections:
- La section TNM permet d'obtenir le stade tumoral d'une TNED à partir d'un questionnaire que vous remplissez sur les caractéristiques de la tumeur. Le stade TNM est déterminé de façon simultanée selon la classification de l'ENETS et selon la classification de l'UICC (Union Internationale Contre le Cancer).
- La section OMS 2010 présente la classification de l'OMS (Organisation Mondiale de la Santé) 2010 et son évolution par rapport aux versions précédentes.
- La section Grade permet de déterminer le grade histologique d'une TNED selon l'ENETS à partir des valeurs de l'index mitotique et du Ki67.
Une inscription préalable sur le site https://www.doccheck.com est nécessaire afin de recevoir des codes d'accès personnels qui vous permettront de vous connecter à l'application.
L'utilisation de l'application MY TNM est exclusivement réservée aux médecins diplômés et en exercice, dans un contexte strictement professionnel, pour déterminer le stade des TNED (pancréas, estomac, intestin grêle, appendice, côlon/rectum) de leurs patients.
Une fois l'application installée sur votre dispositif mobile, il vous appartient, sous votre seule et entière responsabilité, d'entrer les divers paramètres à prendre en compte afin d'obtenir, à simple titre indicatif, le stade de la tumeur de votre patient. Le résultat de ce calcul repose entièrement sur les données que vous avez librement fournies.
Vous restez dans tous les cas seul(e) responsable des conséquences des résultats fournis à titre simplement indicatif par l'application, et vous demeurez entièrement responsable de votre prescription médicale et/ou de l'absence de prescription. Tous les dossiers de malades atteints de TNED doivent être discutés en réunion de concertation pluridisciplinaire (RCP) régionale dans le cadre du réseau national spécifique aux tumeurs endocrines RENATEN.
Cette application ne peut être utilisée que dans le cadre de la classification ENETS publiée en 2006 et 2007, de la 7ème édition de la classification de l'UICC et de la classification de l'OMS publiée en 2010. En cas de modification d'une ou de plusieurs de ces classifications, cette application ne pourrait plus être utilisée pour déterminer le stade des TNED de vos patients.
Vous seul(e) êtes autorisé(e) à utiliser l'application et il n'est pas autorisé de transférer l'application à un tiers, pour quel que motif que ce soit.
Our treatments include:
-Advanced Bone Grafting Procedures
-Wisdom Teeth Removal
-Other Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Procedures
With this application you can:
-Contact our offices
-Recommend your oral surgeon
-Request appointments by email
-Get directions to our offices
-View our website
-Get information about your oral surgeons
-View services offered by our doctors
It participates in the monitoring of drugs and the prevention of the risk of adverse effects resulting from their use (Pharmacovigilance).
My eReport® allows anyone to report an adverse effect in a simple, fast and secure way.
Your report is sent to your health authority and will contribute to better understand the potential risks of drug use.
Copyright eVeDrug © 2014
Your health topics:
- Women's health
Every day, Boddy brings you a great tip from a healthcare specialist. Choose your topics, rate and share your favorite tips.
*** Health tips ***
Written by healthcare specialists, these tips provide you with essential advice to help you improve your and your family's health and well-being on a daily basis.
*** The surveys ***
Every week, the Big Boddy Survey lets you compare your health with the rest of the community. Watch the results change under real time conditions!
The Boddy application is brought to you by a team of dedicated specialists to give you a unique experience and help you on a daily basis.
You like Boddy? Don't forget to rate the app! :-)
You can also recommend it to a friend by adding a +1.
We like to hear from you. To give us your opinion, submit a question or for any other request, send us an e-mail : email@example.com.
My Doc Notes FREE features:
• Create or organize folders by topic
• Add text notes
• Add voice memos with playback
• Add due dates
• Add note priorities
• Record and playback your doctor’s visit (with your doctor’s permission)
• See all questions in a single folder
• Upgrade to ad-free My Doc Notes for $1.99
• iOS and Android platforms
“Love it. Helps with keeping track of kids illness”
“Excellent app. allows me to keep track of my family's medical history without clogging up my general calendar”
Knowledge is power, and this app puts the power in your hands:
• Exact description of the disease onset and progress when talking to a doctor
• Easier identification of reoccurring problems for each family member separately
• Help you examine the connection between illness and treatment – did the treatment given really help over the long run, or should you maybe consider alternatives?
• A report for each family member showing his or her medical state throughout the year. You can easily see which illnesses are repeated, how many sick days where reported etc'
• An overview report for all family members comparing sick days and more
• A graphical calendar view for each person showing his daily status
• A calendar overview for the entire family
• Create your own "family medical cabinet"
• Log Doctor Visits with relation to problem
• Keep track of physical treatment (from medical procedures and surgeries to alternative medicine like acupuncture and shiatsu)
• Create your family's digital "vaccinations booklet"
• Keep detailed track of symptoms and other detailed physical state required for special treatments, like homeopathy
• Keep all your Family's medical history – Hospitalizations, allergies, blood type, chronic diseases and conditions and more
• Includes hundreds of symptoms (what is the issue, where it hurts, general feeling, fever, appetite, skin conditions and many more) and common diseases, all carefully collected with the advice of doctors and pharmacists. Search or pick by body region. In addition, you can manually add any information you care about
• A personalized treatments list (medication type, sick days, doctors, specialists treatments, vaccinations and others)
• Suitable for any person responsible for the medical state of other people
• Complete privacy! Your personal data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you
This application is alive and kicking so you can expect even more features and reports in the upcoming updates. Contact us and let us know what you are missing!
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MedicalogApp
Permissions: External USB is for backup, Boot is for allowing notifications, Network state is required to offer the right features when network is available and billing is to allow purchase of "pro" version.
Search terms: Health Diary, Health Book, Disease, Illness, sickness, health journal, disease tracker, menstruation tracker, medical log, family medical, tracking symptoms, family diary, mom and dad, tests, doctors, allergies, vaccinations booklet, medical history, elderly diseases, disease knowledge base, medicine reminders, doctor appointments, vital signs, weight tracking, Diary, Medical diary, journal, sick, kids, children, child, EMR - Electronic medical record, health, family