One call or text gives you access to a licensed health care professional who provides concierge health services 24x7, on your schedule, through a smart phone, tablet or computer.
MyCare Guide is a product of Geneia, a health care innovations company that develops and deploys clinical, analytic, and technical solutions for health care.
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
This app contains 31 main questions about veins of the human body.
The Anatomy app series provides you with this part the most basic knowledge of the human body veins .
Learn through play the concepts of medicine.
Whether a test is pending, or you want to check your learned, with the anatomy app series you are always right.
We are grateful for the numerous references and comments, which assist us in the development and look forward in the future to your feedback!
Find InstaCare urgent care walk-in clinics near you. Compare wait times by location and hold your place in line before you arrive. Also find KidsCare after-hours clinics and contact info for making appointments.
Find doctors by name, specialty, hospital, clinic, location, and many other options. Save doctors to your “favorites” for quick reference later.
Find Intermountain hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies near you or in other locations and save your favorites for quick reference later.
Refill prescriptions at Intermountain pharmacies and check the status of your prescription requests.
Access the password-protected My Health patient portal where you can secure message your doctor, check lab results and other parts of your medical record, and review your SelectHealth benefits and claims.
Search adult or child/baby symptoms by keyword, body area, or alphabetically by topic. Find out when you should see a doctor or call 911. Learn about self-care options. Link to doctors saved in your “favorites” or locate InstaCare clinics near you.
Find out how active various germs are in your area and around the state, and see how their activity level is trending. Learn about symptoms, how germs are spread, treatments, vaccinations, and when you should contact your doctor.
Send cards with personalized messages directly to patients in Intermountain hospitals.
Get first aid guides for common injuries such as ankle injuries, choking, cuts, hypothermia, etc.
This version only supports participants and caregivers in Arizona and Florida.
** This APP REQUIRES CONTINUOUS DATA CONNECTION **
- - - Please do not request in the comments an offline version in exchange for giving us more stars... it is like requesting to facebook an offline version.
- - - If you don´t want to use data connection, do not install it, and do not rate it.
- - - Please, rate us for the contents, tools and utility of the application.
- - - Full App may download up to 300Mb in your device when you request new contents. You will need a high speed connection.
Anatomy Learning 3D - Anatomical 3D Real-time Viewer
Available for PC & MAC through http://anatomylearning.com
------------------------ CONTENTS -------------------------
- - Bones and ligaments of head and neck.
- - Muscles of head and neck.
- - Fascial compartments of head and neck.
- - Arteries of head and neck.
- - Veins of head and neck.
- - Nerves of head and neck ( except for the CNS; and the nerves of the orbit and the ear)
- - Bones and ligaments of upper limb.
- - Muscles of upper limb.
- - Fascial compartments of upper limb.
- - Arteries of upper limb.
- - Veins of upper limb.
- - Nerves of upper limb.
- - Bones and ligaments of lower extremity.
- - Muscles of lower extremity.
- - Fascial compartments of lower extremity.
- - Arteries of lower extremity.
- - Veins of lower extremity.
- - Nerves of lower extremity.
- - Bones and ligaments of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Muscles of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Fascial compartments of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Arteries of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Veins of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Nerves of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Respiratory Tree.
- - - Larynx.
- - - Lungs
- - - Pleuras and rib cage.
- - Cardiac Anatomy.
- - - Pericardium.
- - - Ventricular and auricular myocardium .
- - - Endocardium.
- - - Cardiac valvular apparatus.
- - - Coronary arteries.
- - - Cardiac veins.
- - - Cardiac nervous system.
- - Digestive Anatomy.
- - - Teeth.
- - - Tongue( complete musculature )
- - - Muscles of the soft palate
- - - Pharyngeal muscles.
- - - Esophagus.
- - - Stomach.
- - - Liver and bile ducts.
- - - Duodenum.
- - - SIMPLIFIED intestine .
- - - Appendix.
- - - Colon.
- - - Rectum.
- - Urinary Anatomy.
- - - Kidneys.
- - - Ureters.
- - - Bladder.
- - Male genitalia.
- - - Prostate.
- - - Penis.
- - - Testicles.
- - - Complete penile layers.
- - - Complete testicular layers.
------------------------ CONTENT IN DEVELOPMENT PROCESS -------------------------
These contents are being prepared for the next update of content.
- - Central nervous system.
- - Lymphatic system.
- - Eyeball ,orbit and its nerves
- - Hearing and its nerves.
- - Female Genital and breast anatomy.
Follow us on facebook.com/AnatomyLearning to keep updated of incoming developments.
Anatomy tutorial subject
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Lower Limb
- Upper Limb
- Head and Neck Muscles
- Cardiovascular System
- Back Muscles
- Spine Tutorials
- Skull Tutorials
Anatomy tutorial videos
- Respiratory System Introduction - (Nose to Bronchi) - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- (Bronchial Tree and Lungs) - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Larynx - Cartilages - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Introduction to Muscle Actions of the Larynx
- Muscles of the Larynx - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Mucosa of the Larynx and Vocal Cords - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Larynx - Ligaments, Membranes, Vocal Cords - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Basic Parts of the Brain - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Cranial Nerves Basics - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Brachial Plexus - Structure and Location - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Branches - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Terminal Branches - Anatomy Tutorial
- Lumbar Plexus - Structure and Branches - Anatomy Tutorial
- Mouth and Pharynx - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Oesophagus and Stomach - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Intestines and Beyond - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Accessory Organs - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Peritoneal Cavity - Anatomy Tutorial
- Ligaments of the Liver - Anatomy Tutorial
- Anatomy Tutorial
- Intraperitoneal and Retroperitoneal Organs - Anatomy Tutorial
- Blood Supply to the Gut (Introduction) - (Arterial Supply)
- (Venous Drainage/Portal System)
- Celiac Artery/Trunk - Anatomy Tutorial
- Superior Mesenteric Artery - Anatomy Tutorial
- Inferior Mesenteric Artery - Anatomy Tutorial
- Location and Relations of the Kidney - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Renal Circulation/Blood Supply - Anatomy Tutorial
- Internal structure of the Kidney - Anatomy Tutorial
- Blood Supply to the Kidneys - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Capsules of the Kidney - Anatomy Tutorial
- Muscles of the Gluteal Region - Anatomy Tutorial
- Anterior Compartment - Anatomy Tutorial
- Medial Compartment - Anatomy Tutorial
- Posterior Compartment - Anatomy Tutorial
- Muscles of the Thigh and Gluteal Region - Anatomy Tutorial
- Femoral Triangle - Anatomy Tutorial
- Muscles of the Leg - Posterior Compartment - Anatomy Tutorial
- Anterior and Lateral Compartments - Anatomy Tutorial
- Muscles of the Foot - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Fascia and Retinacula of the Foot - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Bones of the Foot - Anatomy Tutorial
- Knee Joint - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Scapula and Clavicle - Shoulder Girdle - Anatomy Tutorial
- Features of the Humerus - Anatomy Tutorial
- Muscles of the Upper Arm - Anatomy Tutorial
- Forearm Muscles - Anterior (Flexor) Compartment - Anatomy Tutorial
- Forearm Muscles - Posterior (Extensor) Compartment - Anatomy Tutorial
- Radius and Ulna - Anatomy Tutorial
- Bones of the Hand and Wrist - Anatomy Tutorial
- Muscles of the Hand - Anatomy Tutorial
- Shoulder Joint - Glenohumeral Joint - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Elbow Joint - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Wrist and Hand Joints - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Muscles of Facial Expression - Anatomy Tutorial
- Muscles of Mastication
- Neck Anatomy - Organisation of the Neck
- Neck Muscles Anatomy - Anterior Triangle
- Neck Muscles Anatomy - Posterior Triangle, Prevertebral and Lateral Muscles
- Tongue Muscles and the Hyoid Bone
- Right Atrium - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Right Ventricle - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Left Atrium - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Left Ventricle - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- Blood supply to the heart
- Heart Structure and Function Basics
- The Heart and Major Vessels
- Arteries of the body
- Veins of the body
- Extrinsic muscles of the back
- Intermediate and Deep Muscles of the Back
- Back Muscles in a Nutshell
- Vertebral Column
- Features of a vertebra
- Bones of the Calvaria
- Bones of the facial skeleton
- Sutures of the skull
- Foramina of the Skull and Cranial Fossae
- Foramina of the skull and structures that pass through