With the help of this app it is possible to quickly get news from your IFARlink account. Then you can check if you want to visit the website.
This app has the following features:
- View the dashboard
- View and open News
- View and participate in events
- View IFAR organizations and open their website
- View and open Fundings & Opportunities
- View and open IFAR Job Markets
- View and open competitions / awards
- View and open literature repositories
- Manage friends
- View your Notifications from IFARlink
- Quick login to IFARlink mobile website
IFAR, the International Forum for Aviation Research, is the world´s only aviation research establishment network. IFAR is established on a voluntary, non- binding basis.
IFAR aims to connect research organisations worldwide, to enable the information exchange and communication on aviation research activities and to develop among its members a shared understanding on challenges faced by the global aviation research community. IFAR develops views and recommendations, e.g. the IFAR Framework Document on future research strategies and facilitates opportunities for networking and partnerships.
IFAR develops a regularly updated IFAR Framework Document outlining global research objectives and technological opportunities for use by its Members.
The focus of IFAR is on non-competitive aviation research and development related to global technical challenges such as those pertaining to emission, noise, security, safety, efficient operations and steps to reduce the impact of aviation on climate and the environment.
Beyond the scientific and technical activitites IFAR aims also on exchange on education and promotion of youth scientists and engineers by the development of an action plan and specific measures.
IFARLink is a communication platform and database platform for the use of IFAR members.
- to improve the communication among experts
- development of a common technology list related to different topics in aviation
- development of a common PhD list
You can create your IFARlink member account freely under: https://www.ifarlink.aero/register