Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* 3D graphs
* Save constants, functions and expressions in the library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions
* save/load expressions
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
Does far more than most of the paid calculators out there . . . let alone the free ones.
1) Scientific Calculator. Simple to grasp and easy to use, but powerful features are available when you need them. Available functions include the following:
• the usual arithmetic functions and exponentiation.
• square root, cube root, nth root, natural log, log base 10, log of arbitrary base, absolute value, factorial, permutations (nPr), combinations (nCr), modulus, random integer, bell curve, cumulative normal distribution, decimal to fraction.
2) Graphing. Capabilities:
• Graph up to four equations at once.
• Graphs are labeled.
• You can drag the graph or pinch to zoom in or out.
• Calculator can find roots and intersections.
• Graph in polar coordinates.
• Graph parametric equations
3) A unit converter. With a tap, you can enter the result of your conversion into the calculator. Currently converts different units of the following: acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, force, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature, time, and volume. Great for doing physics homework!
4) Constants for scientific calculations -- speed of light, strength of gravity at Earth's surface, etc. etc. etc. Tapping on a constant will insert it into your calculation -- i.e, you don't have to key in the value. Again, great for doing physics homework!
5) It can make a table of the values of any function you care to enter. You can choose the starting x value of the table, as well as how much x increases for each successive row.
6) Forgot the quadratic formula? Or the double-angle formulas for sine and cosine? The math/science reference hits the high points of various subjects. Currently includes algebra, differential and integral calculus, geometry, trigonometry, vectors, vector calculus, and classical mechanics.
I'd love to hear your comments or suggestions. You can write me at the email address in the app. Thanks!
MathPac offers Precision, Accuracy and Affordability for your Android Device.
A few of the key features of our graphing calculator:
- On-Screen Help, & Word prompts,
- Graphs w/Evaluate,
- Pinch/Zoom, Pan, Trace,
- Min, Max, Intercepts, Intersections, Zeros,
- Tableview, dy/dx, Graph of Tangent Line,
- Limits, & Integrals
- Factors, Slope-EQ,
- Sequences, Sums,
- Matrix Operations, Dot Products, Cross Products,
- Complex numbers,
- Degrees & Radians,
- TVM Solver for those business applications,
and of course a
- full function Scientific Calculator with Complex number operations returned in Standard form!
We are constantly updating and improving our APPs. If you find any issue with my Applications or have any suggestions for new features please contact me personally: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact me with an issue and a remedy cannot be found within 1 day or if you just want your money back I will gladly refund your entire purchase price. I want to provide a great utility that serves your needs and one that you are happy with!
I do have a refund policy:
If for ANY REASON you are unhappy with my app I will gladly request a full refund from Android Market and refund your money!
As a scientific calculator cFunction supports functions like pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm. As mathematical constants, the Euler number e and Pi (π) are supported
On top of that with this graphing calculator you can plot (multiple) functions, calculate derivatives, roots, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions and it can convert between degrees and radian.
The calculator supports the trigonometric functions sine, cosine, tangent,
their hyperbolic representations hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine and hyperbolic tangent
and the inverse trigonometric functions sin^−1(x), cos^-1(x), tan^-1(x), coth, cot, acot.
Using the calculator you can analyze functions fast and simple so it's perfect for your math classes.
Supports english, german, french and spanish.
Math, Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Graphing Calculator, calculate Derivative, calculate Integral, calculate roots, homework, math classes, math tool, plotting, math help, functions, plot functions, definite integrals, analyze functions, function plotter, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions, sine, cosine, tangent, pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm
Coming Soon to the Android version - Quizzes & Calculators
Intro Statistics E-Textbook with: lessons, flashcards, decision trees, a glossary, and a list of formulas and symbols.
It's the perfect tool for students in an intro statistics course, or professionals who need a Stats 101 book on their phone.
Statistics 1 was pilot tested in a statistics course at Abilene Christian University. Here’s what some of the students had to say:
“It gives real-life examples in each lesson and tables so I can easily reinforce the information I just read.”
“It's a great tool to go to for an easy answer. Instead of searching through a whole textbook I can click on a specific section in the app and find the answer easily and see a graph that represents the idea.”
Coming soon: Quizzes, calculators, and sims.
The app was designed by educational psychology Ph.D.s, statistics teachers, and software experts. Many of us learned stats the traditional, boring way – through books and lectures. We always wanted more interactive, visual, and engaging ways to learn stats. Stats has many abstract concepts so we use real-world examples to anchor your understanding.
- "Cliff Notes - Statistics" book or pdf sells for $16.99.
- "Statistics for Dummies" sells for $19.99.
- "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Statistics" sells for $18.95
- Import data from CSV file
- Easy data entry and data editing with interactive graph
- Quick results with graphical representation of data, regression line and estimates
- Save data to CSV file for reuse or backup. Save to PDF with custom notes
- Export data, analysis and graph to PDF with custom notes.
- Email exported files from app
Keywords: Statistics calculator, linear regression
- Statistics: You are able to calculate the mean, median, variance, maximum and minimum for a set of numbers.
- Statistical Distributions: You are able to calculate the values of different Statistical Distributions. The following distributions are available: Binomial Distribution, Normal Distribution, Students t-Distribution, F-Distribution, Exponential Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Chi Squared Distribution
- Frequency Table: You are able to create a frequency table for a list of numbers. Just enter the numbers, separated by comma.
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn statistics and probability theory.
Note: Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.
Probability theory is the branch of mathematics concerned with probability, the analysis of random phenomena. The central objects of probability theory are random variables, stochastic processes, and events.
- Bar chart
- Box Plot
- Line chart
- Sample size
- Arithmetic Mean
- Geometric Mean
- Standard deviation
- Coefficient of variation
- 1st Quartile
- 3rd Quartile
- Quantile 1/8
- Quantile 7/8
- Quantile 1/16
- Quantile 15/16
- Quantile 1/32
- Quantile 31/32
- Outliers barrier
- Lower "Whisker"
- Upper "Whisker"
- Outliers candidates
The reference section of the application contains statistics formulas.
Official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/StatisticsCalculator
Try the online version: http://www.cgollner.x10.mx/stats/
Official Google+ page at:
Follow my Statistics Calculator thread on XDA-Developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1456208
3D-Functions Plotter is free a multivariable analysis tool designed to graph two variabled f(x,y) functions and surfaces parametrizations in R3-Space.
Application makes dynamic calculations for user-input equations, such us double integral and partial derivates, differentiable operators ...
These all calculations requires internet connection.
3DFunctions Plotter Covers the following features:
- 3D GRAPHING: Graph two variabled f(x,y) functions.
- GEOMETRY: Graph parametrized Surfaces and Manifolds.
- INTEGRATION: calculates analytic double integral, also Numeric integral is supported.
- DIFFERENTIATION: calculate partial derivates Laplacian and Gradient operators.
- HELP SECTION: functions writting, examples, graphics explanation ...
- CONTACT FORM: with it you can obtain support directly on this app.
Descriptive statistics was developed with the aim to be the introduction of a most complete selection of statistics tools for Quality Engineers.
- Standard Deviation
- Two-sided Student's t
- Confidence interval.
Update menu for normal distribution.
Add Confidence Interval Calculators.
Improved display tablet landscape.
Chi Square Distribution Added.
Improved readability and formatting.
Improved menu system and labels.
Convenient, Accurate, Easy to Read
electronic Probability Distribution Tables.
Normal, Binomial, Poisson, T and F
Distributions. Also, invNorm and
Now contains calculators for Confidence
Intervals (Sigma Known, Sigma Unknown,
Great for Intro Probability Statistics
courses, or if you just need these tables!
For both Phone and 10' tablets.
These tables give you the probabilities
associated with your test statistics and
To use these tables, just select the
distribution you want, and put in the
test statistic and parameters, and the
APP tells you the related probability.
1) For the Normal Distribution:
Enter your Z Score, and you get
the left, right tails and the range.
2) For the Binomial Distribution:
Enter n - number of trials,
p - probability of success,
x - number of successes
and you get the probability of
x, or the cumulative probability
3) For the Poisson Distribution:
Enter the mean, and number of
occurences, and you will get
the Probability of the number
of occurences, and the cumulative
4) For the t Distribution:
Enter t and the Degrees of Freedom
and you will get the probability
of the left and right tails, and
the two tailed probability.
5) For the f Distribution:
Enter the f statistic, and the
Degrees of Freedom for the numerator
and denominator. You will get the
probability for the right tail
(alpha for the ANOVA test).
6) For the Chi-Square Distribution:
Enter Chi-Square and the Degrees of Freedom
and you will get the probability
of the right tail.
7) Inverse Normal.
Enter the probability of the
Normal Distribution left tail,
and you get the Z statistic.
8) Inverse t
Enter the probability of the
t distribution left tail, along with
the degrees of freedom, and you will
get the t statistic.
Sigma Known. Uses the standard
CI formula (Using Z) to determine the range with
CI% chance of containing the true mean
of the population.
Sigma unKnown. Uses the standard
CI formula (Using t) to determine the range with
CI% chance of containing the true mean
of the population.
CI for a proportion. Uses the standard
CI formula (Using p,n,Z) to determine the range with
CI% chance of containing the true mean
of the population.
Free, but please visit this APP in
the Google Play store to Rate and
enter comments. This will help us
improve the APP over time.
Due care is taken in creating this APP.
However no warranty is intended or
Keywords: statistics statistical tables
probability distribution confidence interval
Thank you very much all users for all your comments and queries. Thanks to your feedback, the version of the Statistics and Sample Size app is released with a lot of improvement.
- The appearance (or interface): you can now change the app to your favorite color to make it more friendly. In this version, we have Orange, Gold, Green, Blue, Red and Grey.
- Sample size calculator: all errors/problems reported by users were fixed. An email function was also added to the Calculate button. You can now email any calculation to your friends or colleagues by press and hold the Calculate button for a while (long press/click).
- In this version, we included a new section: Random Sampling which may be helpful in randomized control trial. You can set the group name (group A, B, C... or group 1, 2, 3...) in the Preferences.
- In the Statistical Calculator, you can do statistics easier. For example, you can enter a, b, c ,d for a 2 x 2 table, calculate Chi-square statistics and obtain the p value in just a few seconds. There are more things for you to explorer, such as t test or linear regression.
- My favorite section is the Statistical Analysis from Data files. Imagine that one day your friends or colleagues email you a data file and ask you for help. What you do is to download the data file and analyze the data in just a few seconds. However, in this version the app only supports .csv file. In the near future, it will definitely support all other data file type (i.e SPSS, Stata, R, EpiData). The next version may have modeling functions. You can download the sample dataset here https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1uwk640u0z4lp0/sample_ivf.csv?dl=0
- The ads in this app is a kind of bonus for my time, but if you don't like it, just press about 20 times on the author's photo to disable ads.
Again, do not hesitate to contact me for any problem you may encounter during your time exploring the app. If you have any suggestion, please also let me know.
Thank you and have a great day.
The following functions are included:
- Plus, Minus, Multiply, Divide, Percentage
- Power of 2, Power of 3, Power of x
- Square Root, Cubic Root, Any Root
- Sine (sin), Cosine (cos), Tangent (tan), Inverse Sine (asin), Inverse Cosine (acos), Inverse Tangent (atan)
- Hyperbolic Sine, Hyperbolic Cosine, Hyperbolic Tangent, Inverse SINH, Inverse COSH, Inverse TANH
- Natural Logarithm, Logarithm to base 10
- e to Power x, Fractorial, Random Number Generation, Constants Pi and e, Shift Decimal point left and right
Features of Free Version
- Beautiful Layout
- Toggles between scientific and standard version
- 3 Memory fields, fully visible
- Displays last processed activities
Features of Premium Upgrade
- In App upgrade option
- Advertising completely switched off
- Choice of 5 beautiful designs
- All mathematical calculations as per the list below
Download your copy now and be amazed.
Since this app is built on a numerical calculator, user can find a value of his formula, or draw graph of the function without leaving the app.
For example, user can input "1-normCdf(1.96,0,1)" or "0.5 x normCdf(1.96,0,1)+ 0.5 x normCdf(1.96,1,2)" into the calculator and find its answer.
In addition, user can store screenshot of the graph, manage history of previous expression entered, and define his own functions.
You can trust output of the calculator as Ephphatha Research is an ISV who is specialized in numerical and statistical computation for last decade.
Available probability distributions:
Normal or Gaussian (norm)
Three-parameter (translated) Weibull (weibull)
Gumbel or Extreme Value, Type 1 (extrem)
We acknowledge that this app includes icons provided by Glyphish (http://glyphish.com)
Bli Politi har programmer for styrketrening, svømming, dykk, undervannssvømming og løping. Det er viktig at du fokuserer på alle testoøvelsene slik at du er i stand til å gjennomføre opptaket! Dette kommer Bli Politi applikasjonen til å hjelpe deg med!
Kontakt gjerne en personlig trener før du setter i gang med treningen. En personlig trener vil vise deg riktige teknikker, og du vil dermed unngå skader. Riktig oppvarming er også en forebyggende aktivitet som hindrer skader.
All treningen er på egen risiko.
Applikasjonen fokuserer på styrke, kondisjon og svømming. Programmene lagret i applikasjonen er dynamisk, så de endrer seg etter hvor mange uker du har trent.
Hver dag har sitt eget program, slik at du enkelt kommer i god form til alle de forskjellige testene:
- Mandag fokuserer på styrketrening med mange repitisjoner
- Tirsdag er langkjøring kondisjonstrening
- Onsdag er styrketrening med tunge vekter
- Torsdag brukes til intervalltrening
- Fredag skal du ta deg ut på styrkerommet
- Lørdag er dag i bassenget
- Søndag kan du bruke på kondisjonstest
Gå gjennom programmet med din personlige trener for å gjøre nødvendige justeringer. Det er viktig å få en god teknikk i starten, så ikke vær redd for å spørre om råd. Teknikk er veldig viktig for å unngå skader når vektene blir tyngre. Husk også god oppvarming!
* Run Mode
* Polynomial Equation Solver
* Simultaneous Solver
* Statistic Functions
* Convert between number systems
* Simple Calculations ( + - * / )
* Modulo ( % )
* Exponential ( x^n )
* Natural logarithm ( e^n and ln )
* Absolute value ( abs )
* Trigonometric functions
* Average ( avg )
* Ceil ( ceil )
* Floor ( floor )
* Common logarithm ( log )
* Max ( max )
* Min ( min )
* Random ( random )
* Round ( round )
Finally, a calculator that you actually can use on school days!
Passer for begge kjønn!
The generally accepted tip rate is somewhere between 15% and 20%.
If the service was terrible, you should not give a tip, but rather alert the management. If the service was slow, you should tip 10%. If the service was ok you should tip 15%, and if the service was good you should tip 20%.