The best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn algebra.
Note: The logarithm of a number is the exponent to which another fixed value, the base, must be raised to produce that number. For example, the logarithm of 1000 to base 10 is 3.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
★ Features include:
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Trigonometric functions (SIN, COS etc.)
• Trigonometric modes: degrees, radians, grads
• Basic statistics (mean, linear estimate, correlation coefficient, linear regression.)
• Program memory with 203 program steps
• Programming with the requisite set of keys for conditional tests, SST, BST, INT, FRAC, GTO and MEM.
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• Haptic and sound key click feedback
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch the upper right logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us if you need any support by visiting www.vicinno.com or simply email us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
Pi Scientific Calculator is the simple, easy to use and one of the most powerful scientific calculator on play store. This is perhaps the least complex scientific calculator with maximum features. Unlike other scientific calculators on play store, this scientific calculator does not multiplex the functionality of a button to avoid complexity. And best part is that its completely free without any irritating on screen ad.
Along with the all features od scientific calculator this calculator also has capability to evaluate statistical functions Viz. Variance , Standard Deviation, etc. and programmers calculator.
This has the best programmers calculator on play store.
Using This calculator you can do the following.
1. Trigonometric function calculation. (including Hyperbolic, inverse trigonometric)
2. Standard functions: (Factorial, power function, sqrt, cube root, log, ln, e, factors etc)
3. Statistical Functions: LCM, HCF, Mean, SD, Variance, Product, Sum, Max, Min etc)
4. Basic Functions: Basic arithmetic, modular division.
Note: % button is for modular division
5. Programmers Calculator: bit wise operations, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary conversion and operation. You can visually see the binary format of the entered number no matter which number system you are using. This is very convenient and useful feature for programmers and computer students
Along with all these features this has stunning graphics and rich help content. You wont get confused while using this calculator. It is extremely simple, smart, and equally powerful. Its the best calculator on play store yet.
This is the first version of this app so we request you to give your valuable feedback and suggestions.
You can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great learning and problem solving experience with this awesome and best scientific calculator yet on play store
Keywords: Scientific Calculator, Statistical Calculator, Programmers Calculator.
Does far more than most of the paid calculators out there . . . let alone the free ones.
1) Scientific Calculator. Simple to grasp and easy to use, but powerful features are available when you need them. Available functions include the following:
• the usual arithmetic functions and exponentiation.
• square root, cube root, nth root, natural log, log base 10, log of arbitrary base, absolute value, factorial, permutations (nPr), combinations (nCr), modulus, random integer, bell curve, cumulative normal distribution, decimal to fraction.
2) Graphing. Capabilities:
• Graph up to four equations at once.
• Graphs are labeled.
• You can drag the graph or pinch to zoom in or out.
• Calculator can find roots and intersections.
• Graph in polar coordinates.
• Graph parametric equations
3) A unit converter. With a tap, you can enter the result of your conversion into the calculator. Currently converts different units of the following: acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, force, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature, time, and volume. Great for doing physics homework!
4) Constants for scientific calculations -- speed of light, strength of gravity at Earth's surface, etc. etc. etc. Tapping on a constant will insert it into your calculation -- i.e, you don't have to key in the value. Again, great for doing physics homework!
5) It can make a table of the values of any function you care to enter. You can choose the starting x value of the table, as well as how much x increases for each successive row.
6) Forgot the quadratic formula? Or the double-angle formulas for sine and cosine? The math/science reference hits the high points of various subjects. Currently includes algebra, differential and integral calculus, geometry, trigonometry, vectors, vector calculus, and classical mechanics.
I'd love to hear your comments or suggestions. You can write me at the email address in the app. Thanks!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://frac.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Step-by-step operations (option to turn off)
* Arithmetic operations (+,-,*,/,÷), hold / to enter ÷
* Powers of fractions
* Fractions simplification
* Fractions with complex numbers
* Decimal to fraction conversion and back
* Symbolical fractions and operations
* Integer roots simplification
* Pinch to zoom
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Solving inequalities with one variable, double tap ( and ) to enter less and greater signs
* Linear and polynomial inequalities, x^3-4>4
* Inequalities with absolute values, abs(2x+3)<=5
* Compound inequalities, 1* Rational inequalities, (x+3)/(x-1)<=0
* Scientific calculator
* Find a solution of differentiation and integration
By mode button can go to:
* Solution of matrices (determination , addition, subtraction, multiplication, inverted, transpose) for an unlimited number of matrices
* Solving quadratic equations and Cubic
* ٍSolving systems of linear equations
Ep = Potential Energy
Ec = Kinetic Energy
Em = Mechanic Energy
E = Q x V
Work = force x distance Joule (J)
P = Power (watts)
I = Intensity of Current (amps)
E = Electro-motive Force (volts)
P = IE
Specific Heat Energy
by DudiE See more.
Ergonomics (slider) and memory (history of your calculations with a long click on the field of computing ...) will help you achieve basic and advanced calculations.
Graphics functionality for drawing all curves f (x).
Settings of the Scientific Calculator:
- Fashion radians / degree.
- Standard mode / scientific.
- Vibration mode
- Customize the theme of your calculator (standard, arctic, obsidiane, blue lagoon)
- History with all previous calculations
This calculator is compatible with Android tablets.
We designed a tutorial to guide you through the application.
The perfect math app with features on par with high-end scientific calculators, this is the ideal tool for high-school and college students, engineers or anyone who needs more than usual scientific calculators offer.
- Exact arithmetic, fractions are not converted to decimal format (unless you select rounded numerical mode)
- Formulas displayed in "natural" form (pretty printed fractions, square roots, exponents, etc)
- History, storing results in an easy-to-use way
- Unlimited number of variables, user-defined custom functions
- Simplifying or expanding polynomials and other expressions
- Solving equations, systems, differential equations, numerical and symbolical solvers
- Integrals, derivatives, limits, taylor series, etc for function analysis
- Full support for complex numbers
- Vectors, matrices, linear algebra
- Plotting of functions (tap the expression in the history and select "plot")
The web version of M4maths is www.m4maths.com
Daily Puzzle & Point Distribution Rule
We ask a Math question daily from Monday to Friday at 1100 Hours (GMT+5:30). This question is framed by our experts, correct answers to which will fetch you points as per below mentioned rules. The time for your answer will be calculated starting from 11:00 AM (GMT+5:30) irrespective of the time you are already logged in.
There will be 5 questions every week. Each question will have 20 marks and there is point distribution rule which is based on the user's response time.
The answer to the puzzle will be announced next day with our expert's solution and best user solutions.
User can see their ranking which will depend on their points and response time.
They can see their daily ranking, weekly ranking and any previous day ranking.
Point Distribution Rule
0-1 min 20 points
1-2 min 19 points
2-3 min 18 points
3-5 min 17 points
5-10 min 16 points
10+ min 15 points
wrong ans -1 points
We also have several categories based puzzles and questions like,
-Permutation and combination
-Time and work
Maths Tricks: Here we make use of quick tricks with example which helps user solve questions quickly.
We also have different category of tricks like,
-Square root tricks
-Other useful tricks
If you have any query regarding this app you can visit our website www.m4maths.com and use our contact us form http://www.m4maths.com/contact.php
You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific Calculator modes:
Basic Calculator Mode,
Scientific Calculator Mode,
64-bit Programmer Mode (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec)
Graphing (save copy of graph to sdcard)
Matrices, Complex Numbers (cartesian, polar, using Euler's identity)
Quick Converter, Time Calculator, Equation Solver
Calculus (Derivative, Definite Integral, Taylor Series & Indefinite Integral)
Features include Scientific Calculator:
All Trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
Powers & Roots, Logs and Antilogs
Factorial, Modulus & Random Numbers functions
HCF, LCM, Prime factorization
Pol() & Rec() Functions
Permutations (nPr) and Combinations (nCr)
Statistics, Fractions Mode
Wide range of conversion categories and constants
20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
Calculation history, Extensive Help and Reference
Scientific Calculator Physical Laws:
Names in the Metric System, Mathematical Tables
Elementary & Linear Algebra & Trigonometric Identities
Differentiation & Integration Rules
Statistics Formulas, Vector Mathematics
ASCII, Fractional Bits & Roman Numeral Converters
pH, Interpolation, Body Mass Index (BMI) & Proportion Calculators
Sigma & Pi Notation
Math/scientific calculator similar to those from TI, Casio, HP and others. It supports functions for algebra and trigonometry. Calculator supports data entry through either a graphical button or through the use of traditional Smartphone keys.
A scientific calculator is a type of electronic calculator, usually but not always handheld, designed to calculate problems in science, engineering, and mathematics. They have almost completely replaced slide rules in almost all traditional applications, and are widely used in both education and professional settings. In certain contexts such as higher education, scientific calculators have been superseded by graphing calculators, which offer a superset of scientific calculator functionality along with the ability to graph input data and write and store programs for the device. There is also some overlap with the financial calculator market.
Bli Politi har programmer for styrketrening, svømming, dykk, undervannssvømming og løping. Det er viktig at du fokuserer på alle testoøvelsene slik at du er i stand til å gjennomføre opptaket! Dette kommer Bli Politi applikasjonen til å hjelpe deg med!
Kontakt gjerne en personlig trener før du setter i gang med treningen. En personlig trener vil vise deg riktige teknikker, og du vil dermed unngå skader. Riktig oppvarming er også en forebyggende aktivitet som hindrer skader.
All treningen er på egen risiko.
Applikasjonen fokuserer på styrke, kondisjon og svømming. Programmene lagret i applikasjonen er dynamisk, så de endrer seg etter hvor mange uker du har trent.
Hver dag har sitt eget program, slik at du enkelt kommer i god form til alle de forskjellige testene:
- Mandag fokuserer på styrketrening med mange repitisjoner
- Tirsdag er langkjøring kondisjonstrening
- Onsdag er styrketrening med tunge vekter
- Torsdag brukes til intervalltrening
- Fredag skal du ta deg ut på styrkerommet
- Lørdag er dag i bassenget
- Søndag kan du bruke på kondisjonstest
Gå gjennom programmet med din personlige trener for å gjøre nødvendige justeringer. Det er viktig å få en god teknikk i starten, så ikke vær redd for å spørre om råd. Teknikk er veldig viktig for å unngå skader når vektene blir tyngre. Husk også god oppvarming!
* Run Mode
* Polynomial Equation Solver
* Simultaneous Solver
* Statistic Functions
* Convert between number systems
* Simple Calculations ( + - * / )
* Modulo ( % )
* Exponential ( x^n )
* Natural logarithm ( e^n and ln )
* Absolute value ( abs )
* Trigonometric functions
* Average ( avg )
* Ceil ( ceil )
* Floor ( floor )
* Common logarithm ( log )
* Max ( max )
* Min ( min )
* Random ( random )
* Round ( round )
Finally, a calculator that you actually can use on school days!
Passer for begge kjønn!
The generally accepted tip rate is somewhere between 15% and 20%.
If the service was terrible, you should not give a tip, but rather alert the management. If the service was slow, you should tip 10%. If the service was ok you should tip 15%, and if the service was good you should tip 20%.