Supported calculator operations:
- Basic Arithmetic: plus, minus, times, divided by, to the power of, conjugate, absolute, square root, exponential function
- Trigonometric Functions: sin, cos, tan
- solving quadratic equations
- find polynomial roots
- polynomial factorization
Keywords: complex calculator, complex numbers, complex math, complex arithmetic, calculator
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* 3D graphs
* Save constants, functions and expressions in the library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin p/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2?)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
The application can calculate in no time sum, difference and term of arithmetic and geometric progression, roots of quadratic formula, areas of geometric shapes, pythagoras' theorem and more.
The application also contains mass of mathematical rules and identities, which can help you do your homework and get ready for tests.
math, mathematics, arithmetic, help, easy, easily, solve, solver, solving formulas, explanation, calculate, calculator, algebra, geometry, Sheets, term, sum, difference, Sinus, cosine, decimal, arithmetic progression, geometric progression, progression, roots, quadratic formula, formulas, areas, quadrilaterals, divisibility, differential, pythagoras, shapes, triangle, parallelogram, circle, trapeze, kite, rules, Integrals, identities, exponent rules, integrals, logarithm rules, special angles trigonometry, trigonometry, trigonometric identities, differentiation rules, algebra polynomials, factoring polynomials, Short Multiplication Formulas, exponential, Lifetime.
Aptitude Test is a preparation tool for job aspirants and those waiting to crack CAT, XAT, MAT, GRE, GMAT, SAT, NTSE and various bank exams.
We have other two apps namely logical reasoning test and general knowledge quiz which helps you to crack the competitive exams
1. Logical Reasoning Test – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.math.logicalreasoning
2. General Knowledge quiz – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.quiz
Aptitude Test and Preparation app contains aptitude questions with answers and solution which is very useful when you are going for job interview in a company or attending exams
How this Pocket aptitude for Jobs and exams app is differs from other aptitude app are
• 600+ Questions (Questions are added now and then)
• Questions are categorized into topics
• Formulas for each topic
• Detail Solution for every question
• Scratch Pad for workouts
• Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
This application has huge collection of Aptitude under different categories such as
2 ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE
5 BANKERS DISCOUNT
6 BOATS AND STREAMS
8 COMPOUND INTEREST
9 CHAIN RULE
11 DECIMAL FRACTIONS
12 H.C.F. AND L.C.M.
13 HEIGHT AND DISTANCE
17 PROBLEMS ON NUMBERS
20 PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
21 PIPES AND CISTERN
23 PROFIT AND LOSS
24 RACES AND GAMES
25 RATIO AND PROPORTION
26 SERIES - ODD MAN OUT
27 SERIES - FIND MISSING NUMBER
28 SIMPLE INTEREST
30 SQUARE ROOT AND CUBE ROOT
31 STOCKS AND SHARES
32 SURDS AND INDICES
33 TIME AND DISTANCE
34 TIME AND WORK
36 TRUE DISCOUNT
37 VOLUME AND SURFACE AREA
Aptitude and Logical Reasoning both are very important for crack the competitive exams. So we need both aptitude and logical reasoning skills.
* A powerful math toolbox from students for students! *
* Multiple function plotter with:
• Smooth scroll
• Pinch to zoom
• Trace function
• Automatic asymptotes computing
• Automatic intersections computing
• Automatic max and mins computing
• Customizable plotter
• Shortcuts to:
o Step by step bisection
o Limits calculator
* Scientific calculator supporting one variable
* Step by step bisection for any function within any interval
* Limits calculator
Supported functions: basic operations, square and cubic root, absolute value, natural logarithm, power, sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan, parenthesis
Available languages: English, Italian.
Keywords: graph, grafico, plot, plotter, functions, funzioni, calculator, calcolatrice, bisection, bisezione, limits, limiti
Note: For any advice don't hesitate: write a mail!
(for curve fitting more that 10 points.Please the buy paid version which curve fit upto 50 points)
- Plots the original data and curve-fit equation in form of X-Y curves
-Computes “R2’ to estimates the how well the curve fits
-The percentage error of curve-fit at all points can be visualized in form of bar chart
-Can be used to interpolate and extrapolate data using the curve-fit
This App is ad supported.
★ Application areas: Some of applications areas are:
• Physics and sciences
• Finance and Economics
★ Who should buy this app?
★ Why buy this app?
- Fits non-linear equation in quick time
- Reduces time in calculations.
-Reduces effort and time in research.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a prompt response.
Pi Scientific Calculator is the simple, easy to use and one of the most powerful scientific calculator on play store. This is perhaps the least complex scientific calculator with maximum features. Unlike other scientific calculators on play store, this scientific calculator does not multiplex the functionality of a button to avoid complexity. And best part is that its completely free without any irritating on screen ad.
Along with the all features od scientific calculator this calculator also has capability to evaluate statistical functions Viz. Variance , Standard Deviation, etc. and programmers calculator.
This has the best programmers calculator on play store.
Using This calculator you can do the following.
1. Trigonometric function calculation. (including Hyperbolic, inverse trigonometric)
2. Standard functions: (Factorial, power function, sqrt, cube root, log, ln, e, factors etc)
3. Statistical Functions: LCM, HCF, Mean, SD, Variance, Product, Sum, Max, Min etc)
4. Basic Functions: Basic arithmetic, modular division.
Note: % button is for modular division
5. Programmers Calculator: bit wise operations, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary conversion and operation. You can visually see the binary format of the entered number no matter which number system you are using. This is very convenient and useful feature for programmers and computer students
Along with all these features this has stunning graphics and rich help content. You wont get confused while using this calculator. It is extremely simple, smart, and equally powerful. Its the best calculator on play store yet.
This is the first version of this app so we request you to give your valuable feedback and suggestions.
You can write us at email@example.com
Have a great learning and problem solving experience with this awesome and best scientific calculator yet on play store
Keywords: Scientific Calculator, Statistical Calculator, Programmers Calculator.
Calculatum gives you the ability to perform complex operations such as logarithms, roots, operations with parentheses, exponents, factorials, trigonometry, etc..
The result shows 13 significant figures is more accurate the calculator market.
Available in the following languages:
The following functions are included:
- Plus, Minus, Multiply, Divide, Percentage
- Power of 2, Power of 3, Power of x
- Square Root, Cubic Root, Any Root
- Sine (sin), Cosine (cos), Tangent (tan), Inverse Sine (asin), Inverse Cosine (acos), Inverse Tangent (atan)
- Hyperbolic Sine, Hyperbolic Cosine, Hyperbolic Tangent, Inverse SINH, Inverse COSH, Inverse TANH
- Natural Logarithm, Logarithm to base 10
- e to Power x, Fractorial, Random Number Generation, Constants Pi and e, Shift Decimal point left and right
Features of Free Version
- Beautiful Layout
- Toggles between scientific and standard version
- 3 Memory fields, fully visible
- Displays last processed activities
Features of Premium Upgrade
- In App upgrade option
- Advertising completely switched off
- Choice of 5 beautiful designs
- All mathematical calculations as per the list below
Download your copy now and be amazed.
Does far more than most of the paid calculators out there . . . let alone the free ones.
1) Scientific Calculator. Simple to grasp and easy to use, but powerful features are available when you need them. Available functions include the following:
• the usual arithmetic functions and exponentiation.
• square root, cube root, nth root, natural log, log base 10, log of arbitrary base, absolute value, factorial, permutations (nPr), combinations (nCr), modulus, random integer, bell curve, cumulative normal distribution, decimal to fraction.
2) Graphing. Capabilities:
• Graph up to four equations at once.
• Graphs are labeled.
• You can drag the graph or pinch to zoom in or out.
• Calculator can find roots and intersections.
• Graph in polar coordinates.
• Graph parametric equations
3) A unit converter. With a tap, you can enter the result of your conversion into the calculator. Currently converts different units of the following: acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, force, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature, time, and volume. Great for doing physics homework!
4) Constants for scientific calculations -- speed of light, strength of gravity at Earth's surface, etc. etc. etc. Tapping on a constant will insert it into your calculation -- i.e, you don't have to key in the value. Again, great for doing physics homework!
5) It can make a table of the values of any function you care to enter. You can choose the starting x value of the table, as well as how much x increases for each successive row.
6) Forgot the quadratic formula? Or the double-angle formulas for sine and cosine? The math/science reference hits the high points of various subjects. Currently includes algebra, differential and integral calculus, geometry, trigonometry, vectors, vector calculus, and classical mechanics.
I'd love to hear your comments or suggestions. You can write me at the email address in the app. Thanks!
* Scientific calculator
* Find a solution of differentiation and integration
By mode button can go to:
* Solution of matrices (determination , addition, subtraction, multiplication, inverted, transpose) for an unlimited number of matrices
* Solving quadratic equations and Cubic
* ٍSolving systems of linear equations
Key features include 重點功能包括:
- Mathematical Expression Input 數學算式輸入
- Common Algebra and Trigonometry functions 常用代數及三角函数
- Fraction conversion 分數轉換
- Surd Form conversion 根式轉換
- Quadratic Equation 二次方程
- Trigonometry Formula 三角學公式
- Buttons layout is similar to modern calculator (easy to use) 按鈕排位與當今計算機相似
The perfect math app with features on par with high-end scientific calculators, this is the ideal tool for high-school and college students, engineers or anyone who needs more than usual scientific calculators offer.
- Exact arithmetic, fractions are not converted to decimal format (unless you select rounded numerical mode)
- Formulas displayed in "natural" form (pretty printed fractions, square roots, exponents, etc)
- History, storing results in an easy-to-use way
- Unlimited number of variables, user-defined custom functions
- Simplifying or expanding polynomials and other expressions
- Solving equations, systems, differential equations, numerical and symbolical solvers
- Integrals, derivatives, limits, taylor series, etc for function analysis
- Full support for complex numbers
- Vectors, matrices, linear algebra
- Plotting of functions (tap the expression in the history and select "plot")
This calculator return only anwser, but return ✪ detail step by step solution ✪ for
[✔] A quadratic equations
[✔] A simplest trigonometric equations
[✔] A equation with a module (for example, |x + 1| + |x^2 – 7| = 20)
[✔] Supported all math symbols and functions. For example: sin(x), cos(x), exp(x), tan(x), ctan(x) and other.
[✔] Suported complex variables (solve complex equations)
Solve any equation types, such as:
[✔] linear equations
[✔] square (quatratic) and cubic equations
[✔] polynomial equations
[✔] trigonometric equations
[✔] exponential equations
[✔] logarithmic equations
[✔] equations with complex numbers
[✔] and other
The Calculator contain some features:
[✔] Numeric solutions for unsolvable equations (such as cos(x) = x^3 - x + 2)
[✔] Some examples
[✔] Сorrect input expression errors (for example, you enter x^2-x+1/x - 1=0 or e^-x^2=5)
Bli Politi har programmer for styrketrening, svømming, dykk, undervannssvømming og løping. Det er viktig at du fokuserer på alle testoøvelsene slik at du er i stand til å gjennomføre opptaket! Dette kommer Bli Politi applikasjonen til å hjelpe deg med!
Kontakt gjerne en personlig trener før du setter i gang med treningen. En personlig trener vil vise deg riktige teknikker, og du vil dermed unngå skader. Riktig oppvarming er også en forebyggende aktivitet som hindrer skader.
All treningen er på egen risiko.
Applikasjonen fokuserer på styrke, kondisjon og svømming. Programmene lagret i applikasjonen er dynamisk, så de endrer seg etter hvor mange uker du har trent.
Hver dag har sitt eget program, slik at du enkelt kommer i god form til alle de forskjellige testene:
- Mandag fokuserer på styrketrening med mange repitisjoner
- Tirsdag er langkjøring kondisjonstrening
- Onsdag er styrketrening med tunge vekter
- Torsdag brukes til intervalltrening
- Fredag skal du ta deg ut på styrkerommet
- Lørdag er dag i bassenget
- Søndag kan du bruke på kondisjonstest
Gå gjennom programmet med din personlige trener for å gjøre nødvendige justeringer. Det er viktig å få en god teknikk i starten, så ikke vær redd for å spørre om råd. Teknikk er veldig viktig for å unngå skader når vektene blir tyngre. Husk også god oppvarming!
* Run Mode
* Polynomial Equation Solver
* Simultaneous Solver
* Statistic Functions
* Convert between number systems
* Simple Calculations ( + - * / )
* Modulo ( % )
* Exponential ( x^n )
* Natural logarithm ( e^n and ln )
* Absolute value ( abs )
* Trigonometric functions
* Average ( avg )
* Ceil ( ceil )
* Floor ( floor )
* Common logarithm ( log )
* Max ( max )
* Min ( min )
* Random ( random )
* Round ( round )
Finally, a calculator that you actually can use on school days!
Passer for begge kjønn!
The generally accepted tip rate is somewhere between 15% and 20%.
If the service was terrible, you should not give a tip, but rather alert the management. If the service was slow, you should tip 10%. If the service was ok you should tip 15%, and if the service was good you should tip 20%.