Simply tap the icon for android phone and paste the URL of the Google Map into E-mail text.
■ useful in various situations
Useful if you want a place to tell others. For example,when a meeting at the train station.
Rather than a place to describe in words, and visual announcements on the map, it is easy to understand.
Afford to fail when the vessel lost at sea and the mountains. It can inform the location on the map.
The large parking lot, you can send an email to yourself, you know where your car parked back.
When disasters such as earthquakes, it can inform on the map where your family and lovers. What do the safety check?
■ Twitter also supported
Google Map of Twitter as well as pasting the URL, support for version 2. Twitter mailer or you can choose from the menu screen.
■ Also supports short URL
Paste the URL to Twitter, to allow some additional messages, URL shortening for correspondence.
■ Languages supported 34 (default language is English)
Catalan, Italian, Spanish, Noruueninoshiku, Korean, Romanian, Arabic, French, Croatian, Serbian, Turkish, Czech, Tagalog, Japanese, German, Thai, Chinese , Vietnamese, Slovak, Ukrainian, Dutch, Polish, Finnish, Slovenian, Danish, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian, Latvian, Swedish, English,Greek, Bulgarian
Useful for mileage calculation!
- Acceptable inputs are any Google aware location, address, city, state, zip, country, etc. The address fields will auto-complete and offer suggestions as you type.
- If it is not possible to get there by the selected method, the app will let you know by presenting a message. The result can be displayed in either miles or km depending on your preference.
- There is also a button in the app to launch Google Maps with the selected origin and destinations and get directions.
- New to version 1.5, a get current location button! For those of you who occasionally find yourself ‘temporarily misplaced’ (lost), this feature will pin point where you are! To save the life of your battery, if your location is not returned to the app within 15 seconds, the request for your location will time out. This feature is heavily dependent on the user/device location and/or network availability.
NEW to version 2
- Added a settings feature to enable/disable last used settings upon exit (Menu-> settings)
- Ability to switch to a Dark theme in settings
- Interface tweaks (new icons, modified button layout)
- ICS/Jellybean users will use the built-in Holo theme by default
- Linear distance calculation! This is a euclidean distance calculation to calculate the straight line distance between 2 points. Travel time will not be shown for this method. Launching google maps with linear mode selected will default to driving mode.
New to version 3
You can now store historical information. Useful for mileage reporting. (Accessible via: Menu -> History)
I would like to keep the app as simple as possible, however this is my first app so any suggestions on improvements would be most welcome. Thanks!