Interval training will help you to get in better shape and increase your vo2max levels. Test have showed that interval training is better for fat loss than normal cardio.
- Easy to setup
- Big timer interface
- Install to SD
- The timer remembers the settings last used and uses them as a default for the next training session.
- Color coding for preparation, work and rest periods.
- Beebing sound between work and rest periods. Beep volume is controlled by your phones media volume control.
WAKE_LOCK = Keep the screen on while working out
INTERNET = for Advertisements
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = for Advertisements
READ_PHONE_STATE = for Advertisements
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = AdvertisementsACCESS_FINE_LOCATION = Advertisements
*** GET THE PRO-VERSION FROM
** If you like this application, please give it a favorable review. If you DO NOT like it, please send me an email how to improve the program. All improvement ideas are taken to consideration ***
All bugs and improvement ideas can be sent to email@example.com
Or at the facebook page
Have You ever wanted to burn body fat and get perfect abs?
Try interval workout to burn belly fat and then Caynax Aerobic Weider Six (A6W) app to form perfect 6 pack.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training, is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 9–20 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
HIIT session consists of a warm up period of exercise, followed by six to ten repetitions of high intensity exercise, separated by medium intensity exercise, and ending with a period of cool down exercise. The high intensity exercise should be done at near maximum intensity. The medium exercise should be about 50% intensity. The number of repetitions and length of each depends on the exercise. The goal is to do at least six cycles, and to have the entire HIIT session last at least fifteen minutes and not more than twenty.
There is no specific formula to HIIT. Depending on your level cardiovascular development, the moderate-level intensity can be as slow as walking.
The original protocol set a 2:1 ratio of work to recovery periods, for example, 30–40 seconds of hard sprinting alternated with 15–20 seconds of jogging or walking.
HIIT is considered to be an excellent way to maximize a workout that is limited on time.
Because of exercise intensity this type of workout is not intended for everyone. You should consult:
- health doctor to determine if You are capable to perform such exercises
- professional trainer to create workout schedule for You.
You can use this app for workouts like: Tabata, Fartlek, Kettlebell, jumping ropes, meditation, yoga and other fitness workouts that could use timer.
- Enhanced timer
- multi view /multi window support
- Workout schedule for next 30 days
- Workout reminder
- Option to change workout time for calendar days
- Workouts list with option to create, delete and edit workouts
- Workout schedule for whole week
- Voice feedback - TTS countdown with option to edit spoken texts (PRO only) - You might need additional TTS software like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ.
- Beeps countdown with option to use built-in beeps or set any sound (PRO only)
- Countdown: every second, every 'n-th' second, first 'n' seconds, last 'n' seconds, remaining last 'n' seconds (some option available only in PRO version)
- TTS/Beep information about workout stage
- Rewind backward and forward (PRO only)
- Built-in sample workout for Tabata na Fartlek.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - used to detect incoming phone call and pause workout. Ad networks use device ID number (that is hashed using SHA-1 algorithm) to identify users.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start reminder service after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads, crash reports.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore workouts list.
- WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that workout works when screen is off.
Get training fast: Set your timer quickly in the basic mode. Or choose from ready-made timer presets to get going with zero effort.
Build all your training plans: Construct any type of timing using the advanced mode. Program any number of sets and timers, nest sets inside each other for big workouts, use variable timers for pyramid sets.
User your presets over and over: All your timers are automatically stored in the app for later use. Copy presets to quickly create new variations.
Customize your cues: Use your own alert sounds, colors and interval titles.
Let you device be your coach: Switch on text-to-speech to have your device call out interval changes.
More features in Impetus plus:
Rhythm your training: Play your music playlists in sync with the work and rest intervals.
Share and backup your presets: Export your presets to files for backup and sharing with your friends.
Support the development and open all features by buying Impetus Plus.
* Clear and comprehensive timer display with portrait and landscape modes
* Home screen shortcuts to presets for quick access
* Configurable countdown before next interval
* Configurable auto pause on incoming call (call state permission is used ONLY for this functionality)
* Optional auto pause on any stage of the training set
* Option to start the timer by shaking the device
* Can be run in the background
* Mute option for background music player on alerts
* Installable to SD card
Great training timer for Crossfit training, HIIT, interval timer, tabata, round timer, running, c25k timer, etc.
- Merge several sets into large workout
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Warning ticks
- Advanced sound settings
- Skip forward in workout
If you have questions, encounter bugs or have suggestions for improvements, please do not hesitate to mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet access is used for ads and license check.
The app reads phone state in order to pause workout on incoming phonecalls.
You can use simple stopwatch/timer mode as well as complex workout stopwatch. It is helpful for many endurance sport disciplines such as running, biking, swimming, rowing. Prepared for tabata, HIIT, weight control, fat burning and any interval training.
The analog view is convenient for fitness, the gym and CrossFit. Also good for cooking, and a simple housework - when you need timer or stopwatch.
Also great for measurements in the laboratory and other science use.
Help us to translate : http://crowdin.net/project/analog-interval-stopwatch
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/intervalstopwatch
• Large analog view , main stopwatch and three additional clock faces
• Interval Timer with ANALOG VIEW
• Timer countdown/normal mode - for post-workout meal
• Workout Stopwatch
• Lap times - each mode
• Programmable Interface
• For each part of complex training user can separately choose countdown/count up time measure
• Separate lap list for each mode
• Simple workout statistics
• Laps chart
• Send laps data by mail
• Background work
• Work in hold mode
• Wakes phone if necessary
If you have any problems and you like to add new features, please email me. I respond quickly to help you solve your problem: email@example.com
READ_PHONE_STATE: used to detect incoming phone call when timer is triggered (to not interrupt call).
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET: single ads banner
WAKE_LOCK: work in hold mode
VIBRATE: for buttons and timer alarm.
SET_ALARM: for timer alarm
• UI corrections - Thanks for Christian B!
• Persistent sound notifications during workout (round/rest)
This is an innovative and useful app which can be used to help users doing exercises such as pushups sit-ups and dumbbells. It can establish the training plan and help users counting the times. There is no need to count it by yourself. And also, it has compete mode, you can play and compete with your friends.
[How does it work? ]
To count the times, the app call the proximity sensor inside the phone to detector whether the user is closed to the phone. For each time closing to the phone, it will add up one.
[How to use it? ]
You can use quick choice to choose the number of times you expect, or edit the times by yourself. In the counting page, you need to put the phone in front of your face so that the sensor can detect your face. Just do exercises such as pushups and sit-ups naturally, the phone can count the number of times automatically. For each time, the phone will ring to prompt you.
Hope you like it!
This app will:
* Count cigarettes u smoke.
* Shake, widget or main screen buttons to raise count
* elapsed time since last smoked cigarette
* Show you what u could buy instead of smoking.
* Graphs: daily tracker, avg per day, avg per hour
* Set daily limit.
* You can show cigarettes smoked on your calendar
* You can post smoked cigarettes to Facebook for peer pressure
* Widget for easy smoke increament and view time elapsed
For any request or problem we promiss quick reponse at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Widget not available issue happens in some phones when you move the app to SD card, move it back to phone storage to solve the issue.
* Please send us your issues and requests, this is the only way we can assist you as we have no way to contact you if you only post an issue in a comment
Fitnastica uses our proprietary algorithms to process smartphones accelerometer raw data to properly detect human body or sport gear periodic motions and to count them. This application also calculates time spent for exercise, speed, motion amplitude, angle and calories burned. All results are automatically saved in files. Fitnastica works well for all sport exercises.
Mount your smartphone at place which surely moves during your exercise!
Belt mounting can be used for walking, running, jumping, pull-ups etc.
Arm mounting is good for most of body exercises like push-ups, squats, crunches, dips, pull-ups etc.
Make sure that you mount smartphone properly and it moves during your exercise.
Remember that Fitnastica counts motions of smartphone, therefor it must move synchronously to your body motions.
Use smartphone sport armbands for better experience with Fitnastica.
For Gym machines you can put your smartphone on machines moving parts.
All results are automatically saved in files named by exercise number.
Files are saved in “*.csv.txt” format which allows easy importing of all collected data into Excel.
Each record contains:
* Date and Time when Exercise was performed
* Exercise Name
* Counter Value
* Exercise Duration (hours:minutes:seconds)
* Average Kinematic Amplitude (g)
* Average Kinematic Angle (degree)
* Average Speed in Reps Per Minute(rpm) or Steps Per Minute(spm)
* Time Limit if set (minutes:seconds)
* Reps Limit if set
* Mode (P-pedometer, A-autostop, E-regular)
* Calories burned if Moving Weight is set (cal)
Using Fitnastica Counter
There are three groups of 9 exercise each available in this application. Groups are named A,B and C.
You may use those groups for different purposes upon your decision.
For example, you may use group A for your main exercise plan, group B for your friends and C for your other exercises.
Select the group then press an Exercise button to enter Counter Screen.
Several options are available on Counter Screen:
* Starting Counter
* Exercise Configuration which includes Name, Stopping Rules, Moving Weight and Feedback Modes
* Records List View
* Going Back to Group Screen
Press the Center of Touch Screen to start counting.
Then follow instructions to begin exercise. Press "STOP" button when you're done.
Note that if you've configured your exercise to stop automatically ("autostop"), you have to just wait for few seconds for Fitnastica to detect “no-motion” to finish counting.
You spend different amount of Energy for every exercise. It depends on Speed, Amplitude, Reps and Weight moving during the exercise. Fitnastica calculates all needed parameters except the Moving Weight. Moving Weight is different for different exercises. If you do squats or you walk, run or jump Moving Weight is the Weight of your body. But if you lift dumbbells Moving Weight is the weight of dumbbells. Please enter proper value of your Moving Weight in Settings Screen for Calories Calculator to work properly. Moving Weight should be entered in kilograms. It shouldn't be extremely accurate but reasonably close to the real value (+- 5 kg).
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
- Set targets for each interval (Speed, Heart Rate, Power, Cadence, Effort Level).
- Easily create repeated blocks
- Customisable spoken motivational messages. (You can record your own as well)
- Interval names and their duration are spoken during the workout when they become active.
- Frequently used intervals can be saved as templates for quick access when creating sessions.
- Build your own workout library.
You can create your own motivational messages! Messages are displayed and spoken during your workout to give you an extra boost. These messages can be customised (or disabled) in the settings. You can record your own messages to give you a boost!
Workouts are easy to create and can be saved for future use. It is easy to build your own library of workouts so you can quickly get on with your next exercise session.
Ideal for cycling on a turbo trainer (or Wind trainer, rollers etc) or using whilst running on a treadmill.
If you have any feedback or feature requests please email me.
The Gymboss Interval Timer is a programmable interval timer perfect for cardio workouts and HIIT training.
The Gymboss Interval Timer is the Android version of the Gymboss timer available at http://www.gymboss.com and introduces a new, intuitive timer creation interface unlike any other interval timer currently in the app store.
If you like the Gymboss Interval Timer on your Android device, be sure to check out the Gymboss timer!
Can countdown your workout length / how long till you need a break and also remind you of your time with a beep at a specified interval
All fitness timers go 0-60
All exercise routines save-able
All notifications are customisable
Twitter Support @Blundell_apps
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
All you need to use this timer is to set up workout time, rest (interval) time and how many rounds, then you are ready to work out.
- Repeat timer
- Interval timer
- Work in background with notification
It offers a weight, water, expenses and time tracker specially designed to be very easy to use and time saver and yet a very powerful and flexible tool.
• Logs your weight records
• Built-in BMI calculator (Body Mass Index)
• Excellent tool while on a diet or weight-loss program
• Weight Chart / Graph to visualize your progress
• Monitors your daily water intake with a very intuitive interface (by tapping cups to drink them)
• Set reminders to help you remember to drink water through the day at customisable intervals
• Keeps track of all your past records
• Excellent tool for workouts, exercises and diets
• Logs your expenses using different categories so that you can easily see where your money is going!
• Calculates your current balance
• Bill reminder section - allows you to add upcoming payments notifications
• Logs the time you spend doing different tasks
• Easily lets you see where you have been spending most of your time
• Set weight & water goals
• Displays the current state of your trackers (current weight, water today, current balance & last task) and displays a preview of your trackers
• Add your height to use the built-in BMI calculator
SD Card backup and restore.
• "Amazing app!! The interface is easy to use and elegant, it alerts me to drink water and I'm able to keep tract of my finances & weight!"
• "Excellent app! I use it to manage my weight and pair it with myfitnesspal to count the daily calories"
• "Does exactly what I need it to do. I use it to keep track of my weight loss and diet. Very user friendly."
• "Brilliantly simple and intuitive. I look forward to the upgrade version with graphs charts etc. Hopefully not before too long"
• "Everything I need to track in one place"
• "Brilliant app! The water notifications are very cool and the finances tracker is much needed. 5*"
• "Helps me know how much water I'm drinking"
** Upgrade to the Pro vesion to get access to all features and to remove the ads. **
Settings water reminders:
- Go to the water tracker section
- Tap the button on the top right corner
- Select "Reminder"
- On the new popup choose the hours you want to be reminded by editing "From" and "To" options
- Press "Save" to start getting notified!
- Press "Menu" from its main screen
- Select "Preferences"
Please Note: The App2SD card is intentionally deactivated because it would affect the way the water reminders and bill reminders work.
This app can also be used in combination with apps like Noom ,Calorie Counter and/or Calorific (especially if following a diet)
Please e-mail us instead of just leaving a comment, so we can investigate and fix issues. Thank you!
• Full Twitter integration
You can now follow the app's news and updates by following it on Twitter @TrackerSavvy!
• We are also on Facebook - just search for "TrackerSavvy"
• If you are a "Diet Assistant" user, your weight records will be used this app.
Note: You can also use the expenses / finances tracker to record items purchased online by PayPal, Google Checkout, eBay, Amazon and others; just add a custom category called PayPal, etc.
keywords: trackers, savvy, savy, weight, weigh, diet, diets,weight-loss, time recording, task recorder, timesheet,expenses tracking, save money, bill reminder, financial planner, times, shopsavvy, finance manager, home, finances, bank statements, utilities, utility, account, counter, budget planner, drinking water, water cup, glass, drink, journal, recorder,time clock, worktime, overtime
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
More from developer
Please leave comments to help make this application better.