Airbus A320 Pilot Flashcard Trainer
"An efficient & effective way to learn important facts on the move!"
***Free regular updates will be issued as the question bank grows.***
***Additional FCOM chapters released soon.***
Who is this app for?
- Pilots wanting a fast way to study of the Airbus aircraft.
- Those pursuing an Airbus Type Rating.
- Pilots being assessed for up ranking to Senior First Officer or Captain.
- Any First Officer or Captain preparing for their :-
- Line Orientated Evaluation LOE
- Line Proficiency Check LPC
- Captaincy Simulator Check
- Captain Training
- Assessment Sim Check for their ideal job!
- Pilot's wanting to change employers.
- Flight sim pilots that just want to know more Airbus operation...
What does the app do?
- A highly efficient and effective way to achieve AND MAINTAIN a very high level of knowledge of the Airbus systems and operations.
How does the app work?
- You will be asked the technical questions and at the touch of a button, the detailed answers will be read back to you.
- By deciding how difficult you found answering the question we will automatically chose when you see the question again!
- This is controlled by our highly effective priority ordering algorithm, the harder the question the sooner you see it again!
- It's the quickest way to learn on the move!
- 700+ questions and growing....
- A proprietary "Smart Review" technology
- *NEW* Learn on the go! No need to read, just listen to the questions and answers automatically read to you.
- Save favourite questions to review later
- Make notes for future reference.
- Free updates
- Buy the app once and that's it! No subscription ever!
+++ Future improvements +++
- Included FCOM Chapters are growing!!!
- Send me a suggestion...
Finally and most importantly
******* GOOD LUCK *******
Watch this space for future updates, as well as associated Apps from the developer. If you have any suggestions, requests or interesting questions that you feel should be included in this software then please do email me and I'll try my best to support this. All comments are gratefully received at email@example.com
Common Airlines: -
Aer Lingus, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Air Berlin Group, Air Canada, Air China, Air France KLM, Air New Zealand Group, AirAsia, AirTran Airways, Alaska Airlines, Alitalia, American Airlines, American Eagle Airlinesregional affiliate of American Airlines, (AA), ANA - All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Austrian Airlines Group, Avianca, AviancaTaca, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Cebu Pacific Air, China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Continental Airlines, easyJet, Emirates Airline, ExpressJet Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Gol Linhas Aereas, Hainan Group, Iberia Group, International Airlines Group IAG, JAL Group(Japan Airlines), Jet Airways, JetBlue Airways, Jetstar, Kingfisher Airlines, Korean Air, LAN Airlines, Lion Air, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines, Mesa Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Pinnacle Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Ryanair, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, SkyWest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Swiss, TAM Linhas Aereas, Thai Airways International, Thomson Airways, Turkish Airlines (THY), United Airlines, US Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Virgin Blue Airlines, Vueling Airlines, WestJet